* Kin Hiroshi is pacing back and forth across his Seattle apartment being followed closely by his new dog, Brutus. As they pace, Kin listens intently to the remarks of "Yours Truly" Adam Benjamin through the surround sound stereo system. Kin rewinds, fast-forwards, and even freeze frames certain sections. As the camera crew focus back on Hiroshi, he begins talking back to the television... *
ADAM BENJAMIN: "What I care about is making a statement this week, fresh off my PPV win live in England..."
* Hiroshi pauses the tape, and rewinds it. *
KIN HIROSHI: Listen, if you plan on making a statement, I don't think X-Perience is the place to do it kid. No offense, but like you stated, you just came off a win at Battleground Britian. The biggest PPV that GWE has seen recently, and you don't think THAT is a statement. Instead, you think that challenging a man who just recently became considered main event material, a man that recently has a lack-luster track record, and a man that obviously doesn't have a whole lot of standing room in GWE will make a statement?
Kid, please, think before you speak.
* Kin presses the play button. *
ADAM: "Yours Truly has made a mistake? My I do not look at it that way my friend."
* Kin presses stop and fast forwards a bit, then plays around to get the tape into position. *
KIN: First off, I'd watch out if you wanted to start callling ME friend. People like Chad Dupree, who only grants me with matches and a paycheck since I poisoned him, don't look to kindly on people affiliated with myself. Secondly, I really think you did make a mistake. If you wanted to make a statement, you should have challenged someone like Boogie Smallz.
You did do some homework to challenge me, no one knows submission moves better than the Japanese Thunder...
* Pressing play, Kin interrupts himself, but it's almost intentional at this point... *
ADAM: "Yours Truly will be screaming uncle? Take a look at me, I'm am the new age Technician, the master of the mat, and I am going to scream uncle?"
* Grinning, Hiroshi presses stop again. *
KIN: Wow. First of all, I did take a look at you working out at the beginning of your segment, Adam. Take a look at me, I don't need to work out. Do you know why? Because I'm physical perfection. You, on the otherhand, need to work on those lovehandles a bit before you think about calling yourself the "master of the mat". More like, "the sultan of slouchers". Go ahead and call yourself the "New Age Technician" but I'm the Daimyo of Drop-Toe Holds, the Samurai of Side-Head Locks, the Emperor of Inverted Facelock Surfboards, the Tzar of Triangle Scissor Locks.
I could go on, but the facts state the obvious. You will lose. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Oh, and there's on FINAL, LITTLE, TINY matter to clear up.
* A spiteful look crosses Kin's face as he presses play one last time... *
ADAM: "I'm sure after our match you will know just who Yours Truly really is."
KIN: Geez, "Kin take a look at me, you might not know a lot about me right now, but I'm sure after our match you will know just who Yours Truly really is" sounds a little familiar. Let me try it...
* Kin clears his throat. *
KIN: Do you know the Muffin Man? You might not now, but come our match, you will know the Muffin Man personally.
Now, I'm not mad that you ripped me off, but WHERE THE HELL ARE MY ROYALTIES!?!? Punk-ass, just for that, I'm going to dismantle you limb by f**king limb in the ring. Not because you deserve it, but because I can.
Sorry I couldn't be more of a "friend," but like I always say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. At X-Perience, I'll be close enough to tea-bag your snaggle-toothed face through my pants, and there isn't anything you're going to do about it.
Do you know the...whatever...I said it already...
** FADE TO GOLD **