||Wrestler Name: Sabre|
Billed From: Parts Unknown
Weight: 231 lbs
Theme Music: Anitra's Dance from the Peer Gynt Suite by Grieg
Ring Entrance: As Anitra's Dance from the Peer Gynt Suite by Grieg plays on the area sound system, the lights go dark. A flashing silver strobe flickers, giving the surreal appearance of an old black & white film projector.
Sabre emerges from the entryway curtain, a black cane in hand. He looks about, waves cheerily to the booing crowd and strolls nonchalantly to the ring.
As Sabre reaches the ring, the lights flicker faster and faster until the house light come back up and his music fades.
Finisher & Description:
1. Wrathful Strike (Super Kick)
2. Corps-à-corps (Cobra Clutch Sleeper)
Special Moves: Anything with the prefix "springboard" may end up in Sabre's arsenal.
Every Match Spots:
- Springboard rana (the deal being he's a big guy with a good sense of balance)
- Duck a charge usually leading to ref bump
- The old rope springboard armbar-reversal spot that Owen Hart used to do
- Drop toe-hold with opponent's neck landing on bottom rope, then vault over the rope to land a leg drop on back of opponent's neck
- Hanging vertical suplex a la Davey Boy Smith. He's strong and quick.
1. Drop Kick
2. Golota low blow
3. Press Slam
4. Chop block to back of the knee
5. Arm drag (Mexican, Japanese, and original)
7. Fist drop
9. Knifehand chop
10. Throat thrust chop
11. Vertical suplex
12. Headbutt (possibly loaded)
14. Belly-to-belly suplex
15. Second-rope fist drop
Backstory: Little is known of the masked wrestling villain known as Sabre. All that is known about erudite, cunning man is that he in unequivocally, irredeemably evil... He feels it is his destiny, nay, his divine right to be World Champion.
Last edited by a moderator: