The views in this feature do not necessarily represent the opinions of Bolich. Actually I thought most of the matches and angles were pretty good.
- The ScooteR Gripe for EPW Russian Roulette 2007.
- Posted on 10/2/2007.
- So it's been awhile since I've sank my teeth into an EPW show and...
(Originally posted at www.1fw.com on January 25, 2007)
- The ScooteR Gripe for EPW Wrestleverse 2007.
- Pre-show PROMO TIME: FOXX IN SOXX and Downtown Karl Brown have a heart-to-heart and look out for each other and all that good stuff. When did these promos get so long and Hollywood?
- We go...
(The views expressed in this column do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Bolich himself.)
(Originally posted at www.1fw.com)
- The ScooteR Gripe for EPW Aggression 28.
- We are SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE and live from the big plate of pizza in my basement. Stuffed crust, baby.
(It's dark. For the moment, the only light is cast by a television screen that seems to hang in midair. Caught by a slightly crooked camera, the screen shows a slightly washed-out track of the tail end of a recent promotional segment. The words of EUWC's Jay Smash seem tinny and hollow in the...
Yeah, I know, we've been down this road before.
Long story short, my family has fallen on financial hard times recently. For the past three months we have been living without 80% of our former income. We've been selling off possession after possession just to make ends meet and to have enough...
FWrestling.com was founded in 1994 to promote a community of fantasy wrestling fans and leagues. Since then, we've hosted dozens of leagues and special events, and thousands of users. Come join and prove you're "Even Better Than The Real Thing."
Add Your League
If you want to help grow the community of fantasy wrestling creators, consider hosting your league here on FW. You gain access to message boards, Discord, your own web space and the ability to post pages here on FW. To discuss, message "Chad" here on FW Central.