login  |  Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Anyone still doing this and decent fed?

Shot in the dark, see some old familiar names trolling the google seeing if efeding still existed looking for somewhere decent to maybe role play again. I?m an old school WfWA guy who handled Johnny Olympus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Anyone still doing this and decent fed?

E-fedding still exists. Lol.

DEFIANCE is alive and kicking.
    Twitter: @SurviveTheSting

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's right, we haven't much use for the FWC boards beyond backstage feedback and runsheets, which aren't available to the public. We've been putting out shows every two weeks for quite some time now. defiancewrestling.com
    NFW World / LoC Legacy Champion Jack Harmen, Tony Davis, & Mary-Lynn Mayweather
    The Pop Culture Phenoms (The D, Klein w/ Elise Ares)
    NFW | Defiance | LoC | nbW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread makes me feel old as shit, I saw the activity on the site, I guess I’m just so use to this whole aesthetic that since I didn’t see all these moving parts that meant inactivity or hiatus. I don’t know what efedding is supposed to look like now, but it seems pretty much the same. But sweet. I’m putting together an application here and there with what I can find. All of my info was tied to WfWA so compiling a sample of writing will have to be something new I create. But Johnny O was such a big part of my youth that I remember quite a bit it seems. Look forward to working with y’all and possible talking some oldies into doing something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely people are involved! I agree it does look quite dead from the outside on the forums, but I've had endless engagements with the staff over the past few days and things are still really active. The roster on the site is actually up-to-date so there's over 25 active wrestlers right now. It'd obviously be great to get more new faces in but if anyone is reading this and not sure about whether to apply, you should!
    Your favourite flash in the pan.

Thread Information