login  |  Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DEFRoad ARC FEEDBACK

As we take the first step down the DEFIANCE Road ... here is where that feedback goes!

DEFtv105: http://defiancewrestling.com/results/221
    DEFtv106: http://defiancewrestling.com/results/223
    DEFtv107: http://defiancewrestling.com/results/226
    DEFtv108: http://defiancewrestling.com/results/228
    Last edited by BWade; 09-11-18 at 07:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: DEFRoad ARC FEEDBACK

ASCENSION FALLOUT (DEFIANCE ROAD ARC BEEF)
    This arc I will only beef the staff who put the hard work into putting the card out for us. If you want some beef on your work, well then you are just going to have to beef. If you beef I will give you my thoughts on your work in this post for current show. (you scratch my back I scratch yours pretty much)

RUNDOWN
    Angus started early with the vulgarity quickly being stopped by Keebs. Your typical recap of the events that Ascension had, specifically the two title changes.
    ---remainder of Rundown---
    Harmen actually living up to his word for losing at Ascension. Was pretty heart felt until Jay found the need to interupt. Jay cutting another great promo here. Loved every bit of it, just enough to take the attention of Elise for Jack to backstab her AGAIN.
    Awaiting beef

KERRY KUROYAMA V. MASCARA DE MUERTE IV
    Solid matchup with Kerry being the stronger of the two, and MDM4 having more a aerial assault. Not a lot to say for this matchup, aside from the sportsmanship toward the end.

WHERE'S MY CELEBRATION?

Stevens not all too happy with the company he holds the top title with. He does have a point though he got no celebration even from his own family when he won the championship at Ascension. Now Ms. Evans doesn't look like she is going to make him any more happier. Felt the segment was good, it did seem to end kind of abruptly. I would of thought Scott would of done something to just piss Evans off even more or some sort of tantrum when she was not going to give him what he wanted

REINHARDT HOFFMAN VS. HOWLIN' JOE WOLFE

Pretty solid match, the champ continues to be on a roll, even attacking Wolfe after the match just to solidify his position on top of the Brazen ladder!

Act IV ?SAD PANDA?

ENJOY

WATCH IT!

Kerry can't seem to catch a break, being taunted by Harvey and Catalina...and then bumping into David Hightower. Nice little setup to a possible match next show between the two.

FUSE BROS VS BRAZEN TAG TEAM

Awaiting beef

RED DEAD REDEMPTION: TITLE OPPORTUNITY

Bo challenging both Fuse Bros. Pretty brave of him. Its quickly rejected though, the segment did seem to kind of switch roles putting the heel into a face position and the faces into a heel position. At least that's what it kind of came off to me, granted when the FBs rejected Bo's offer I guess it sorted that out.

LEVI COLE VS. THOMAS SLAINE

The start of the match a line of them returning back from commercial was missing, just to stick with show flow. Pretty decent matchup, Levi reminds me a lot of Chad Gable with a mix of Lex Express. Baylor arriving to add some consistency to the Brazen tourney was a very nice touch. From the looks of it setting up a Baylor/Cole feud.

ACT V "MONSTER SIZED"

ENJOY

STILL IN THE BUILDING
    The cut between segments was set up previous segment but was not at the beginning of this segment.
    Just some gossip between the Stevens Dynasty not alot to say about it

PCP V. JAY HARVEY & JACK HARMON

Another flow bit missing..just need to acknowledge the commercial break
    Harmon and Harvey looked like they had good chemistry pretty solid tag main event match.
    Awaiting beef

THIS... IS... SALT LAKE CITY
    The PCP minus Klien, take a vicious beating by....the WrestleUTA crew? Here I thought once DEFIANCE chopped the head of the snake off that was the end of it. It appears it just grew a new head. Love the ending, man Harvey, Stevens, and Harmon talk about Ego, Lunacy, and Aggression all in one group.

Overall the flow of the show was good aside from a few adjustments between certain parts of the show. It's not a real big thing. Just would help the flow of the show be all one writer so to speak. Aside from that a more in-depth beef will be made WHEN you beef.
    Last edited by CrimsonScott; 08-13-18 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Updating beef x3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RUNDOWN
    Wrote the rundowny piece. Billy, Tom and Will handled the rest and did a great job. The fallout from Ascension starts fast with the handshake that didn?t form Dynasty. It?s surprising to see Harmon do the right thing here and honor his word. But it isn?t surprising to see Jay Harvey break up a feel good moment. But new heel champ is gonna new heel champ. But of course Harmon has to show his true colors and bolo her in the back of the head. Hot start to the night.

Wrote it.

WHERE'S MY CELEBRATION?
    Nice little piece here by Stevens. It is odd the new FIST, a shit heel or not, doesn?t get his normal coronation after a victory at the PPV. Kelly has no patience for Steven?s of course but this is great and sets up things to come.

Tom is killing it with the BRAZEN stuff both over IN BRAZEN as well as integrating it into TV when we needed a match. Hoffman with that fresh new, never been held title has a solid defense under his belt now.

Act IV ?SAD PANDA?
    Solid segment. Wynlyn is here to cheer up Dannie and I guess exact revenge? The revenge bit seems a little on the nose, but Jestal popping back in was humorous. Also the suggestion that Mushi may in fact be a tag team. Good stuff.

WATCH IT!
    WROTE IT! Thanks to Will for lending me the Harvey appearance.

I meant to update the title before the show went up and completely forgot. I never did get confirmation on who it was they were facing until it was posted. Super qucik match, which it?s BAF so ? I can see that. The segment is more or less what's important here.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION: TITE OPPORTUNITY
    I popped for the title of this one. Decent segment. Bo wants a shot but he doesn?t have a partner so I assume we?ll be seeing that shortly.

Scott mentioned a line about returning from commercial being missing, which I see what he is saying but at the same time - you see the commercial and then DDK is speaking, for me it?s not that big of a leap to know we?re back. Seth is behind this one and is just furthering the richness and depth of the BRAZEN deal. Really solid match, feels a little long on this show but I think that may just be because the ones before it were pretty short, even by TV standards. Levi Cole coming in second in the BRAZEN deal looks good here but seems like he?s got himself in some shit with Baylor.

ACT V "MONSTER SIZED"
    Nice BRAZEN tie in here, solid world building. But alas the new champ?s interview is broken up by an attack on Mushi. Jestal is funny here, made me think of the Ninja Turtles 2 stchick. ?You take the ugly one.? ?Which one?s the ugly one.? Chinese food gimmick was good too. Mushi is pissed. Good start to a fued.

STILL IN THE BUILDING
    There was a double cutaway situation here. Monster Sized cut to gorilla and this segment cut a way from the ring. Completely my fault. I worked with Scott/Justin on this and also it?s my job to catch things like this.

This is another one where I don?t think the Cut from Commercial line is necessarily needed. It would?ve played certainly but I think it is fine without. It?s ominus build to the main event fresh off the commercial. That being said, great match. The ?The D? puns are great as always. I read this before the card was posted and I?m skimming back through it now for feedback sake and things to highlight or shit on, but this is a solid match that is building two, possibly three feuds at once. What more can you say than that?

The fall out of the FALL OUT SHOW!! Great addendum to how the match non finishes. The new FIST didn?t get his celebration and everyone pays. It?s not his party and he?ll hit people with titles if he wants to. The bereft Keebler was great here, feeling like he spoke this into reality at the end of ASCENSION.

OVERALL
    Super solid show! Everyone was mostly on time and other then one big screw up on my part - everything was solid. We have a lot of great arcs kicking off here whether it be full blown heat or the seeds of what will become. I feel like this is a great starting point for the second ARC of the new era.

Also, Scott is the new King of the Beef. Its like King of the Ring but some of you don?t know what it is.
    Last edited by BWade; 08-04-18 at 12:53 AM. Reason: I can't numbers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RUNDOWN
    Typical rundown piece then everything falls apart in a good way. Got to love to hate Jay Harvey.

Solid match. Kerry showing some rust as the BRAZEN masked man was able to put on a showing against him.

WHERE'S MY CELEBRATION?
    Wrote It.

Excellent match as it put over the BRAZEN brand and continued to show Hoffman as a force to contend with no matter what roster he represents.

Act IV ?SAD PANDA?
    I’m a Toy Box mark so good stuff.

WATCH IT!
    Classic fist fight and Harvey is a dick. Looking forward to David Hightower getting back into a feud.

Fuse Bros dominate and show why they are the tag champs.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION: TITE OPPORTUNITY
    Wrote It.

I agree with Brian that you know we are back from commercial as the camera comes in on them so they don’t have to mention they are back. I’m loving the continue promotion of the BRAZEN brand and maybe Stevens could have a match in the future against a lucky opponent. Solid match. Good stuff.

ACT V "MONSTER SIZED"
    No respect for the BRAZEN champ. Cue shame bells. This feud is going to be hilarious but very violent and bloody. Mushi may be the odds on favorite in this but Jestal is just as dangerous. Looking forward to this car crash.

STILL IN THE BUILDING
    Wrote it.

Great match and lays the groundwork for a bunch of feuds this arc and possibly other things.

Wrote it with Brian.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jman2k3 View Post
    Wrote it with Brian.
    Think you mean, Tom. Whole different coast, bud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BWade View Post
    Think you mean, Tom. Whole different coast, bud.
    You’re right. My bad. Lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

deftv 105

rundown - sometimes angus just says some weird ass shit and this was nothing different.

handshake - harmen shows to be a man of his word and has ares come out and give her her due but... then some shit happens.
    it sucks that ares didn't get to enjoy her moment but at least it happened.

kuroyama vs muerte - quick and solid match and yes i member the skip-it.

where's my celebration?
    - lol. fuck stoovins. bunch of funny lines in this one. the one with the thursday show made me laugh. no respect.

hoffman vs wolfe- some brazen making it onto the big show. the champ shows why he is the champ in a pretty good match. a win by submission is scarce but good to see.

sad panda - crimson lord's daughter wants revenge and her and the toybox look to get it.

watch it - david hightower is a son of a bitch and im glad to see him back. a feud between hightower and kuroyama is gonna be great.

baf vs the fuse bros - fuse's make short work of the brutal attack force and after their win...

rdr: title opportunity - bo stevens challenges the fuse bros to a title match and they accept. but this IS a two player game. im sure one of the stoovin's clan will make an appearance... or maybe not.

levi cole vs thomas slaine - looks like the brazen invasion continues. this match was real good. this match also ends with a submission. theo baylor comes back and beats the shit out of levi cole. something like this is giving brazen some more life and making brazen something to join imo.

monster sized - i enjoyed the use of reinhardt hoffman at the beginning of this segment and the transition to the toybox going after mushi. the god beast messed those fools up but i have a feeling this isnt over.

still in the building - nothing wrong with this segment before a commercial break. wwe puts commercial breaks before everything on their network. i don't watch hulu but on the cheap there's prolly some ads on that bitch.

pcp vs two guys with j and h as initials - dings were written.

this... is... salt lake city - yup. an alliance has been formed. who is going to challenge it?

good show. it was super light but is understandable with the small roster we are currently with. the two brazen matches im assuming was filler for the show and prolly not the original intended idea. it looks like we have some new blood that should help lengthen things out.
    love ya pete

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't have time to read twice this go 'round so this was written while I proofread. If I missed something or overlooked an element rendering my opinion dumb. My bad, I was pulling double duty with the proofing and the feedback writing.

BRUV SHOW DEUCE

Steven?s calls in the big guns to get his celebration. Long segment but I think it plays. Maybe this was bit long ? maybe, but I think is more in the text format then it would be watching on television. Also, with so many characters and so much ground to cover of course it will get a bit lengthy. That being said this was a solid segment

FUSE/BO/RED DEAD
    The video game gimmick works so well, we need a Trio?s team of FUSE and Leyendo de Ocho! (whats up, brusch!) To that original point, the second player stuff is great. Solid match with some good action and serves as a good tease (as well as a reveal). Love the cheat code line after ?the fan.? I don?t know if Angus would be that concerned with fans attacking, I think rather he might discourage it but at the same time like ?man, the balls on this guy, eh? kind of impressed. Aside from that nice follow up segment. And looks like Bo knows another Stevens.

Wynlyn Segment
    Solid way to kick off this feud. Nothing fancy - straight to the point. Good stuff from Scott as usual. You guys know Scott, right? The one who writes more than most of you each and every week and still out feedbacks you too? Yeah, that Scott.

Party Police
    The premise to this was by itself enough to guarantee some laughs. Harmon calling it, Bulletproof Box, good stuff. I thought the stripper line was going to have The D come back saying ?I only do that on the weekends? when clearly Harvey was talking about Elise. Major D!

The Return
    I liked how this one flowed right into another segment, they could have easily been but works well like this. Apparently Jestal can take a joke at his own expense as well as an asswhooping. And Gage is back! Not a moment too soon - this place is getting heel heavy. ?I thought we got rid of all the angry Scotsman in this organization? was a good line. And back to Toybox, that I didn?t expect. Only thing I found odd is they could see Gage on the screen. If the screen was showing the feed - wouldn?t they see themselves? Maybe I misread or skipped something, it happens.

THEO/SHO
    Great match, action packed and well sized for TV. Seth, who I remind you is on break? ? is just killing it with all this Brazen stuff. Lucious?s soapbox promo at the end is great as well. And speaking of that redneck, Levi Cole! And he is sick of this bullhocky! Good stuff, good feud building here. Can?t wait to see how this turns out.

Timeless Tests
    A piece of this looks familiar. Lol This is a nice little update on Crimson Lord, keeps him fresh in everyone's mind while he out. It?s tough to tell if we are going to see a reset Lord or if he?s still going to be plagued by the multiple personalities. This kind of plays with both idea here and leaves it vague. I like that. Good segment.

THE HARVEY vs. THE D
    Solid match here and a good defense for the new champ. It probably could have used a little more fall out commentary but other then that solid segment for the show and it furthers the Elise/Harvey situation. Though he doesn?t look terrible this kind of hangs The D out to dry a bit but I?m not sure he has that much going on this arc so there is time for him to rebuild anything lost perception wise.

TOO MUCH HEART
    Nice follow up to the earlier seg. Great call backs and continuity here. I?m sure we?ll be seeing come combination of these 5 in the ring soon. Great build.

OVERALL
    Great show guys killer work, everything still running pretty smooth and on time.

Don?t forget to CENTER your theme musics when you submit your matches and everyone take a quick peek at the format guide. Everyone is super close but there are some small inconsistencies with some things.

Written, not read.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

--What a great and glorious circlejerk for this new alliance already. Sets the tone very well for Scott Stevens as champ going forward. Beat bits were the "translation" of jeers, haha. We all need more Kendrix in our lives....

...obvs. totally obvs.

--Great introduction for George Stevens and I'm all about bringing in the Fuse Bros. Into the overall war against the Stevens Clan and the UTA guys if this is where it goes. I'm looking forward to more of this.

--Shit, all WynLyn wanted was a friend, Virginia. Jeez. Last I remember, Virginia wasn't someone to fuck with, so this could be a very fun feud.

--I love the incorporation of BRAZEN guys into some of our shows recently and seeing Hightower back is fun, along with this new feud with Keurig (damn it, Angus...) I'm interested to see if anything becomes of Sawyers trying to curry favor again with Hightower.

--Hahahahahaha. That's my overall feedback for "Party People." Fucking hilarious and great. I'm really digging this feud.

--I echo the sentiments that I am happy to have Gage Blackwood back as we need more strong faces and nice to see him now fully healed.

--I wrote the Thugs 4 Hire segment mainly for a laugh and to plug my Uncut stuff coming up. So yeah.

--It was good seeing an update on Crimson Lord who is... Yep, he's still batshit crazy.

--Scott Douglas has always been one of our better babyfaces and no exception here. He's hurt, but game for the challenge and would be a great foil for Stevens.

--Harvey/The D for the SoHer was a fun little sprint. The D played a great underdog to the great bastard that is THE Jay Harvey.

--Poor Jestal, hahaha. I'm loving this feud more than I thought I would on paper.

--Annnnnnnnnd there's the bait and switch I thought was coming. Great match-up by Douglas/Harmen and made both guys look great. The Occupation would be a great name for this power group.

Great show all around. No real complaints and a lot of stories got advanced. Would recommend to a friend
    Team HOSS - DEFIANCE
    The Heirs of Wrestling, Sarah Winterton, Jeremy Ryan - jOlt Wrestling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ASCENSION FALLOUT (DEFIANCE ROAD ARC BEEF)This arc I will only beef the staff who put the hard work into putting the card out for us. If you want some beef on your work, well then you are just going to have to beef. If you beef I will give you my thoughts on your work in this post for current show. (you scratch my back I scratch yours pretty much)

The BRUV SHOW: II
    Much like everyone has said a big circle jerk. Nice to see good old JFK back in the mix again. Alot of what Stevens said did kind of make me wonder why of all people Harvey would stand by and let him say he is the best in the company. Just seems to be a bit hard for me to believe given Harvey's ego. As for Stevens promo, not sure where it was stated he is able to make matches? You would think Kelly would have something to say about that. All in all heels tend to put their ego aside in the beginning of the group..but I can defiantly see this being a problem in the future. Maybe i missed it but have they even given themselves a name yet?

RED DEAD REDEMPTION: THIS IS MY PARTNER
    Awaiting Beef

Tyler Fuse vs Bo Stevens
    Awaiting Beef

This is my partner
    I was wondering who George was in the backstage area, so many Stevens now its getting a bit confusing lol. Fuse Bros feeling the effects of being champions. Not to mention George and Bo have even more help behind them. The odds don't look too good for our tag champs

AWKWARD INTRODUCTION
    Enjoy

Kerry Kuroyama v. David Hightower
    God Angus was gold in this! Hightower shows his freakish strength. Looks like poor Kerry might be on the shelf AGAIN...poor guy. From the looks of it Hightower clearly wants nothing to do with Jamie anymore interested to see where that goes.

NEED AN ASS WHOOPED?
    Ok I am a fan of Thugs 4 Hire! A revision of a swear jar into a bounty box was pretty good concept. The cheesy infomercial I can see showing on tv late at night.

The PartyFuzz
    Awaiting Beef

Act VI “THE RETURN”
    Enjoy (just a tid bit it was meant to be a succession of things happening at one time in different parts of the building. When they see mushi and gang again their just finishing up their dialog)

Theo Baylor vs. Sho Nakazawa
    Sho put on a impressive show..until Theo stopped it cold. Baylor comes out looking impressive. Levi looks to be wanting to be next in line for for Theo, and it looks like we are going to get it.

TIMELESS TESTS
    Enjoy

DAVINE INTERVENTION?
    Looks like Iris clearly does not want Douglas to have a match tonight. But you can’t keep Scott down, the man will fight until he can’t breathe anymore or Iris wraps his ribs so tight he can't breathe whichever comes first

Pop Culture Phenoms vs. VIKING WAR CULT
    Awaiting Beef

Act VII “TOO MUCH HEART”
    Enjoy

Douglas v. Stevens (FIST)
    Steven's and crew orchestrated a devious plan here. Harmon really beat the hell out of Douglas. But if there is one thing we all should know by now is the heart of Douglas. Against all odds he manages to steal the win from Harmon. But the numbers were just too much for him alone. The last line by Angus kind of felt like the invasion all over again. Has DEFIANCE still not learned their lesson from the first time this happened by the very same people?

More in depth beef will be made WHEN you beef.
    Last edited by CrimsonScott; 08-19-18 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Beef Updating x2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The BRUV SHOW: II
    Wrote it with the others. Hope ya’ll enjoyed it.

Tyler Fuse vs Bo Stevens
    Roland wrote it.

This is my partner
    Wrote it.

AWKWARD INTRODUCTION
    Solid and effective segment.

Kerry Kuroyama v. David Hightower
    Good to see Hightower back and Angus was gold. Interested to see how the Jamie situation plays out.

NEED AN ASS WHOOPED?
    Enjoyed it. Segment did it’s job.

The PartyFuzz
    Fucking hilarious.

Act VI “THE RETURN”
    Good to see Blackwood back and The Toybox is gold as usual.

Theo Baylor vs. Sho Nakazawa
    Liking the BRAZEN stuff. Both peeps looked good and Baylor looked very strong.

TIMELESS TESTS
    Crimson Lord is still crazy. Lol

DAVINE INTERVENTION?
    Love the Douglas character. He will kill himself to prove how tough he is which can be his Achilles heel.

Act VII “TOO MUCH HEART”
    No respect for Jestal. Smh.

Douglas v. Stevens (FIST)
    Wrote it with Brian. Hoped ya’ll enjoyed it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TYLER FUSE VS BO STEVENS/RED DEAD
    I really like the Fuse Bros. gimmick. I've never seen anything like it until I found DEFIANCE - it's very entertaining. This was a fun match overall, I liked the introduction of George. One minor thing I would've appreciated would be a description of George beyond "the fan". I was having a hard time picturing him, assumed he was larger based on the moves, but unsure.

AWKWARD INTRODUCTION
    Good short little segment, gets the job done.

KERRY KUROYAMA VS DAVID HIGHTOWER
    I actually really enjoyed this for what it was. The wrestling between the two was very believable and the spot on the ramp felt serious. It helped to describe the hushed crowd after the impact, really made it seem like something was wrong. Good work!

THE PARTY FUZZ
    This was good. I laughed out loud at the "slightly to the left" line.

THE RETURN
    Really good description of the video. The descriptions on all of the stuff in this was very well done and helped with immersion - little things like not being able to hear exchanges because of crowd reactions are really easy to imagine as we've all seen that on TV before.

NEED AN ASS WHOOPED?
    I liked the vibe of this. Just silly enough to be funny but still got the gimmick over for me.

THEO BAYLOR VS SHO NAKAZAWA
    Kind of a similar match to Kerry and Hightower, but still fun. This did a really good job to progress Cole/Baylor, looking forward to seeing it play out.

TIMELESS TESTS
    I don't know why, but I've always loved the mental asylum gimmick with wrestling. I liked this overall - it was short but efficient, like something I'd actually see on well-written TV.

THE JAY HARVEY VS THE D
    Good match, some good classic heelish stuff while still looking strong.

TOO MUCH HEART
    Osu.

SCOTT DOUGLAS VS SCOTT STEVENS
    Very well done. Everyone comes out of this one looking strong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post

TYLER FUSE VS BO STEVENS/RED DEAD
    I really like the Fuse Bros. gimmick. I've never seen anything like it until I found DEFIANCE - it's very entertaining. This was a fun match overall, I liked the introduction of George. One minor thing I would've appreciated would be a description of George beyond "the fan". I was having a hard time picturing him, assumed he was larger based on the moves, but unsure.
    http://survivethesting.proboards.com...george-stevens

What George looks like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEED
    Awaiting Beef

LEVI COLE vs THEO BAYLOR
    Levi couldn’t even get started here. Theo quickly taking advantage in the early going. Did what needed to do to keep the feud going.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION: HONOR
    Awaiting Beef

RETRIBUTION OF A QUEEN
    I am kind of winging Quell so hopefully I am somewhere in the range of how she is.

"THE RED QUEEN" VIRGINIA QUELL vs KALENA
    “See Above”
    Enjoy

WANT
    Awaiting Beef

A REINTRODUCTION
    Awaiting Beef

KERRY KUROYAMA vs DAVID HIGHTOWER
    Boy Jamie is in some real hot water now, Kerry takes a beating but manages to sneak a win out of this one. Hightower is mad at Jamie, and it looks like iris didn’t look to pleased with Kerry not a whole lot of love here.

A CURE FOR THE MADNESS

Just going to say I grazed the 4th wall here, Originally planned on leaving it at the test ending. But didn’t want to drag out a part 3 when it was not needed. Enjoy

CONNOR FUSE vs GEORGE STEVENS
    Awaiting Beef

DESERVE
    Awaiting Beef

SCOTT DOUGLAS & ELISE ARES vs JACK HARMEN & JAY HARVEY
    Awaiting Beef

More in depth beef will be made WHEN you beef.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Playing catch up so this may not be very in depth... especially if you didn't feedback yourself!

Also, I've already read a written 108 feedback that I can't post at this moment so some of this may echo some of that based on story lines and such.

NEED
    Harmen is working the angles, great opening segment.

LEVI COLE vs THEO BAYLOR
    Very quick but brutal exchange. Between Tom and Seth, BRAZEN has really been fleshed out in the "New Era."

RED DEAD REDEMPTION: HONOR
    Fuse Bro's always interesting and entertaining. Conor seems to have always been the odder of the pair but it looks like the cracks are starting to show.

RETRIBUTION OF A QUEEN
    I don't know much about about Quell, never having seen her used on the main show until this arc but I think she is written well. The fired up face that wants retribution but is being denied. From what I've come to expect from Toybox, Jestal and Dandy seem to act appropriately. WynLynn, being newer and I'm less familiar, I was surprised at the angle of the video displayed. I don't dislike it but it showed me an aspect I didn't know about her yet. Overall, solid segment - feeding into the next match.

"THE RED QUEEN" VIRGINIA QUELL vs KALENA
    I'm not crazy about nNPC's for lack of a better term BUT I can dig the whole student fathers school etc ... Of course, Quell picks up a win here, making her look more credible to move forward. Angus saying "Ya ..." at the start of nearly ever sentence was odd. Overall good two part deal to build up the relatively unknown Quell (other then this arc.)

WANT
    Similar to Need but now with Stevens. Stevens can sometimes come off a bit wordy but I'm not sure it is a bad thing. I say that because I think he would annoy me if I was watching IRL. Which is the point. More Harmen goodness as well. I'm really liking how the Occupation angle is fleshing out.

A REINTRODUCTION
    GAGE is BACK! What more can you say and/or ASK for? He was a super solid face during the Invasion and glad to see him back in the fold.

A PEACE OFFERING
    Wrote with Billy and Tom but the heavy lifting went to them.

KERRY KUROYAMA vs DAVID HIGHTOWER
    Wrote it.

A CURE FOR THE MADNESS
    Crimson is a very interesting character. I have little to no knowdlge of him or what he did before coming to DEF but since he has been here - it's never dull. I like where all this is going and I'm excited to see how it turns out and how it effects Crimson Lord.

CONNOR FUSE vs GEORGE STEVENS
    This is a quick one. The Stevens Brothers aren't here to play games. They want those titles, I'm sorry achievements. Conor's slow decent into what looks like insanity is fun as well. "YOU'RE NOT THE LEGAL PLAYER." Feels like it is ramping up from when they first jumped (back) into DEF.

DESERVE
    Spanning the entire show with these three segments showing Harmen covering his ass at ever possible turn is fantastic.

SCOTT DOUGLAS & ELISE ARES vs JACK HARMEN & JAY HARVEY
    Wrote it with the boys but I certainly did the least here and they put together a great match.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information