Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post "The Queen Bee" WynLyn

Handler Information

Name: Scott
    Email Address: Scottryan_76@yahoo.com
    Best Way to Contact You:Fourms, email, skype (Crimson.Scott)
    eWrestling Experience:Been e-fedding since 1990, Most of my time has been spent in UTA, I could name countless feds all which probably you have seen various incarnations of them, or never heard of them.
    How did you find DEFIANCE? Current member
    Are you willing to write matches? Already do with Segs

Writing Sample

Match: Crimson Lord Vs Kendrix(c)
    Segment: David Vs Goliath
    (she was Crimson?s valet in the UTA...so no actual work for her personally)

Wrestler(s) InformationRing Name: ?The Queen Bee" WynLyn

Height: 5?8??
    Weight: 128 lbs.
    Theme Song: "Siren" by Red Delicious
    Hailing From:Chicago,Illinois
    Alignment:Heel
    Gimmick:Mean Girl
    Much like her father her ego is as big as his. She feels she is above everyone. She can be rather cruel to people. If you want to relate her to someone she has alot of (Cersei from Game of Thrones personality) She uses her looks alot to manipulating men, and even females to do tasks for her. Alot manipulation comes from sexuality. (I know this might rub people the wrong way it is only temporary nothing permanent, nothing along the lines of that top baby turning into a dastardly heel. It's more a lust reaction to her charms)

Wrestling Style:Technical
    She spends alot of her time in the ring wearing people down she has quite a bit of power as well.
    Just tidbit She squats 300 lbsHer Deadlift is 385 lbs
    Three Weaknesses:
    Her egotistical nature, tends to rub a lot of people the wrong way..even those closest to her.
    She can handle herself in a male dominated sport..but when they start to get past the 260lbs. She struggles to put on a decent match
    She still is a bit green only being in the business for 3 years.

Three Strengths:
    Her freakish strength
    Able to turn a babyface to a heel for a short time by manipulation
    Growing up in the business she knows alot about ring psychology

Awards: IFBB Physique pro

Championships:

Entrance:
    "Siren" by Red Delicious

To Be Written

History:

Angelica ?Gaze? Vicious - Mother
    Scott ?Crimson Lord? Vicious - Father

WynLyn left her father Crimson Lord after UTA's Absolution PPV. She went to pursue the sport of bodybuilding. She spent months lifting weights, a lot of the times with her father. She did 5 shows and her fifth one she finally won her pro card in Women?s Physique. By this time The UTA had invaded DEFIANCE. She continued to do events throughout Chicago showing her physique in her spare time. Most of her time was spent on the indy scene honing her craft. Since her competition she toned down a bit. She continued to wrestle throughout the storyline of the invasion. As DEFIANCE moved on to a new chapter defeating WrestleUTA, she found Crimson stayed with the company. Not to mention two of her best friends also joined the company. So she had her agent send out some feelers to see if DEFIANCE may be interested in her services. Having her father in the company would probably be a instant hiring but she wanted to do it without his aid?..Will her story begin??

Physical Appearance:
    Dirty blonde hair down past her shoulders
    She is a bodybuilder so built like chyna but more feminine she has a more athletic look think Beth Phoenix or Mandy Rose for her current build
    Red lipstick and nails with gold eyeshadow with white stars going off toward her temples
    Green eyes

Ring Attire:
    Gold daisy Duke spandex shorts with black trim
    Gold sports bra
    Gold elbow, knee, and boots with white trim and laces

Style: Mix of technical and power

MOVESET

Ten regular moveset moves:
    Bullet Dropkick
    Running Lariat
    Inverted Gutwrench Suplex
    Double Chicken Wing Stretch
    Forearm Shiver (Done by Chyna)
    Swinging Neckbreaker
    Sidewalk Slam
    Handstand-Backflip- Elbow Strike
    Low Blow (male) Eye Rake (female)
    Sleeper Slam

2-5 trademark moves:
    Pulling Armbreaker - Arm bar but she digs her feet into the side of her opponent and pulls
    Over the Shoulder Backbreaker - Lifted into a dominator position dropped into her knee
    Rupture - Dropdown Gutbuster
    Snap Laso from a El Paso Backbreaker
    Inverted Body Crunch

1 Finishing Move:
    Remembrance - A modified version of her father's Blood Lust (Top Rope Neckbreaker). She pulls the opponent who is sitting facing the crowd on the top turnbuckle to a single shoulder torture rack. She steps a few feet out and does a slight squat getting a bit of air between her and the opponent she catches them by the back of their neck into a reverse style Ace Cutter

1 "MDK" (murderdeathkill) Finishing Move(Optional)
    HoneySuckle - Chick Kick (roundhouse kick to the side of the head)

Side notes
    Member of the ToyBox
    I know her gimmick is a bit controversial (at least i think you guys will think) Best way to describe it think Ravishing Rick Rude female version with a bit more too it
    Last edited by CrimsonScott; 07-03-18 at 11:20 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: "The Queen Bee" WynLyn

You've been a workhorse in your time here so far so I'll say yes, assuming you can keep up with 3 to 4 active characters. As far as the gimmick being controversial, I don't think so - although the lust turn deal feels more like a story line aspect more than an overall gimmick, I think it's fine as long as whoever your working with is ok with it. That being said it doesn't seem like that is something that could be used all that often with out it getting stale. That being said as long as it is as you described and not some Chikara-like antics. In summation, yes from me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'd love to see you take a couple of BRAZEN folks and maybe give her a boytoy type to help her win matches and the like. And like Brian says if you csn maintain the characters, go for it.

Yes.
    Team HOSS - DEFIANCE
    The Heirs of Wrestling, Sarah Winterton, Jeremy Ryan - jOlt Wrestling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. I approve.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought we had approved this. I will say this seems more like a story than a gimmick, the gimmick might just being a femme fatale. I vote yes.
    NFW World / LoC Legacy Champion Jack Harmen, Tony Davis, & Mary-Lynn Mayweather
    The Pop Culture Phenoms (The D, Klein w/ Elise Ares)
    NFW | Defiance | LoC | nbW

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll vote yes, too!

Thread Information