login  |  Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BRAZEN CHARACTER USE LIST (please read if you're utilizing an active NPC)

So... a lot of yall are using active NPC's heading into the next few arcs, which is awesome sauce. But... I'm already getting potential overlap / people calling character after others calling said character. So, that being said. In an attempt to keep things organized.

If you're using one of the BRAZEN NPC's can you just make a little note of it here?

Just who and what arc(s) the character will be tied up storyline-wise.

This'll make it easier for the respective writers to collaborate, maybe you can both use them at the same time, who knows.

So yeah... hit it boys.

PS: All of the characters in that doc have owners/creators. Very very few are "free to keep" so if you get particularly attached there's a solid chance you can't "make them yours."
    I also have creative input in: Felton Bigsby, Viking War Cult, Don Hollywood, MDM4 and a few others... #BRAZEN

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: BRAZEN CHARACTER USE LIST (please read if you're utilizing an active NPC)

The Levi Cole/and other person as a tag partner. Building this up on the next series of Uncut shows to DEFCON, then teaming up thereafter (if this is still okay).
    Team HOSS - DEFIANCE
    The Heirs of Wrestling, Sarah Winterton, Jeremy Ryan - jOlt Wrestling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    The Levi Cole/and other person as a tag partner. Building this up on the next series of Uncut shows to DEFCON, then teaming up thereafter (if this is still okay).
    Levi Cole is booked for 87, just a heads up.
    "Every generation needs a revolution." - Magnetic Poetry (original)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Felton Bigsby
    Brother Lucius Owens
    Roosevelt Owens
    The Neighborhoodlum
    Kyo Ishida
    Sho Nakazawa
    Mascara De Muerte IV

All under my wing for a while, laddies.
    DEF: The Murray Brothers, Jack Hunter, Jason Natas.
    LoC: Andy Murray.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No problem at all. What I have for UNCUT stuff, I haven't written yet and long as he isn't crippled (too badly) or anything, it shouldn't be a problem. Should be able to tailor to whatever is going on.
    Team HOSS - DEFIANCE
    The Heirs of Wrestling, Sarah Winterton, Jeremy Ryan - jOlt Wrestling

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angel City eXXXpress is currently involved in the Tag Title Feud. They're getting a title shot next DEFtv.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive got Butcher Victorious in a match with Hightower on go home show to DEFCON.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going to be using Johnny Tie Dye, Brutal Attack Force, and Los FRATOS. JTD and BAF. If someone wants to use any of them for something, I don't care.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have Fishman Deluxe planned for 87.

As per my booking doc I do have plans for some characters beyond DEFCON, but owing to the nature of this document and the thread telling us not to plan too much after DEFCON I'm aware those needs may need to be changed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had Gunther Adler booked for a few shows. I'm done with him now. If he's available later on (an arc or 2 down the road) I wouldn't mind revisiting a small feud with him. But if he's not, it's all good as well.
    LoC: LLB
    DEFIANCE: Gage Blackwood

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gunther Adler would work perfectly for a segment I have planned for TV88. I've plugged him in there provisionally but it can be changed if need be.

I'm also hoping to get Reinhardt Hoffman involved in a second segment, but that's up in the air as Evan may be too busy. If Evan can't do it I'd like to involve Thugs 4 Hire in his place.

Thread Information