login  |  Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DEFcast Thread: Season 2

It's easy for things to get lost in the shuffle in our Skype chat, so here's your comprehensive public info-dump for all things DEFcast-related.

After several months of inactivity, we're rebooting this thing. For now, we're going to stick to two callers, a one-hour time limit, and a pre-recorded format. Live shows, though fun, are pretty difficult to co-ordinate, and moving to a more traditional podcast format allows us to clean-up the audio with some post-show editing.

Our original archives can be found here, if you want to go back and check-out super old shows.

The new season will be compiled here.

Season 2 episodes:-
    13th May, 2017: Reboot Edition
    - Andy and Evan run through the current arc thus far, BRAZEN, and the forthcoming DEFIANCE Road pay-per-view, with a bunch of customary diversions along the way.

28th May, 2017: DEFIANCE Road PPV Preview Edition
    - Andy and Ford discuss the forthcoming DEF Road event with a focus on individual storylines and the events that brought us to this point.

I'd really love some feedback on the new format, so if you check out the first show, let me know what you liked, and what you didn't like. The audio quality isn't what I'd like it to be, and the levels are all over the place, but I'm no mixing expert. Learning on the job, so I'm hopeful that these issues will go away with experience.

Also, please let me know if you'd like to get involved with the show as a caller (or any other capacity for that matter).
    Last edited by Murrr; 05-28-17 at 05:29 AM.
    DEF: The Murray Brothers, Jack Hunter, Jason Natas.
    LoC: Andy Murray.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: DEFcast Thread: Season 2

Just a quick nudge to say that Tom Ford & I will be recording audio later today. Show should be up sometime tomorrow, hopefully. We'll be going over the upcoming pay-per-view card with special focus for each of the key storylines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: DEFcast Thread: Season 2

Thread Information