login  |  Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NBW Presents: SLAM 91 - Welcome to a NEW NBW!

Istanbul - Well what a turn we have had folks! Just weeks past our 25 to Life event, and spirits are at an all time high! Why? Well let's start off with the fact that we have a NEW NBW World Heavyweight Champion. A seven foot monster, friendly as can be, rather than that grumpy cat Derecho. Warren Spade is your champion. And as was promised, pinky sweared that is, his first defense happens tonight against his friend E.Z. Blaze. It'll definitely be something to see.

At 25L we also saw the Keystone Championship change hands when Max Hopper became its guardian. Tonight will be his first defense of the championship, any championship in NBW that is. Of course on the other side of that coin we have the In Crowd who managed to retain their Dynasty Tag Team Titles and the Blitzkrieg title. You can bet that we'll hear all about that tonight!

25 to Life was quite the event and saw the return of some familiar faces, and some new ones as well. Of course that momentum continues forward tonight as NBW comes to you live from Istanbul for a special three hour episode of SLAM. The perfect way to kick off the next leg of our World Tour, on route to Dubai for Scorched! So head on over and check out the Stream today!

STREAM IT TODAY!
    no brand Wrestling - Running since 2004.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: NBW Presents: SLAM 91 - Welcome to a NEW NBW!

This was a fantastic follow-up to the 25 to Life pay-per-view, the kind we should have had after last year's Legacy, really.

Lots of great matches, a hilarious segment between Max Hopper and the Rich Family (I may be biased on that but meh), great face work from the CHAMP Warren Spade and the winner of 25 to L BROCK NEWBLUDD! Jonny Bedlam is back, Al Envy continues his streak of terror against enhancement talents, Quinlan and Palmer put on great performances, and we find out what Max Hopper has been trying to warn us all about!

Go read the show!
    http://infinitewrestling.com We're not just a weather balloon.

Daniel McDevitt
    yeah, nobody even knows what that stands for

Me
    I'd imagine it's Central States Wrestling Association

just now

Daniel McDevitt
    i think it stands for chad says wait awhile
    or something like that

Thread Information