EXP: I've been around the block a time or two.
How'd I Hear About DEF: Justin told me about it when he was like opening the place.
Best Way to Reach: Email or Skype.
I AM WILLING TO WRITE MATCHES.
Writing Sample: http://archive.wrestleuta.com/rp/1456
It's a UTA RP from the Ring King tourney.
Ring Name: Jimmy Kort:
Weight: 235 lbs
Billed from: The Cripple Creek Ranch
Theme Song: "Keep it Redneck" by The Lacs
Gimmick: Kort wrestled on DEF 1. He's watched DEF go from WWA play area to mega moneymaker. And he feels as though he had something to do with that. Even if it's just a little piece of the pie. He sees these stars from other places slide on over and in his eyes, crap all over the hardwork that he poured into making DEF DEF. He's out for blood, he wants his SoHER Title back, and possibly a run in with the man he faced on DEF 1 all those moons ago.
1. Age - As time goes on Kort's body recovers slower and slower.
2. Temper - Kort is a hot head.
3. Playing Down - Kort will often play down to his competition if he perceives his opponent to be beneath him.
1. Katie Lynn Johnson - His long time girlfriend in his corner. She's a distraction/interference queen.
2. Strength - Kort recently made some #GAINZ, and he's in a hurry to shove them off.
3. Experience - Kort is battle tested.
1. Big Boot
4. Forearm Smash
6. Knee Lift - also done Running
7. Shoulderblock - also done Running/Leaping
8. Snap Suplex/DDT
9. Full Nelson Slam
2. Hangman's Neckbreaker (The Lynch Pin)
3. Elevated Cutter (Southern Voice)
4. Sitout Suplex Slam
5. Death Valley Driver
Double Underhook Piledriver (Southern Justice)
Avalanche Death Valley Driver