login  |  Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ASCENSION Arc Discussion/Feedback Thread: DEFtv 78 is live! Feed the backs!

Hey all. I am guilty of recent lack of feedbacking. I really don't have much of an excuse for it.

What I would like to say is overall I have highly enjoyed my experience being in DEF. Have really liked all the positive feedback I have gotten on my ARCs
    Everyone I have worked with has been great and I want nothing more than to see my story progress to the next arc.

I want to see who MV go up against next Arc, I want to see Scott Douglas compete for the SoHer. I wanna see Mikey go for the world title strap and I want to see Box/Cayle conclude. You all are amazing writers. Thank you for letting me partake and sorry for not doing show exclusive feedback more often... again I have no excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by jayshort View Post
    Triple X: And, don't worry about Jason. He'll keep ending careers, destroying lives, and redefining what it means to be most insane son-of-a-b[BEEP]tch this industry has ever seen in Stalker's World.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is perfectly acceptable feedback, sir.

Not everyone will do long segment by segment feedback, and that's okay.

Thanks.
    GOOGLE DOCS ID: dbrunk01@gmail.com

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still relatively new... so wtf do I know.
    But maybe the doc info on feedback should be revisited/revised to outline what is required or suggested, etc. That being said ...

Personally, I dig it and try to give it my best recount of what I've read or at the very least; the shit I liked and sometimes the things that I didn't understand or thought were going another way. End all, be all ... I dig it because I like to see what others think of what I'm doing and feel like giving the same well get me the same.

That being said ... and again reminding that I have no issue feed-backing; myself, it can begin to be a problem when almost no one from the main event scene follows suit. Those coming up from the ranks, esp new DEF handlers who may not have seen the large feedback response like I did debuting Douglas post DEFCON ... might assume spotty responses are fine or that (as pointed out by Brunk) think they need to type a big segment by segment thing.

So I'd hope everyone would want to post the feedback to receive... said feedback, but nonetheless ... if it is going to remain a mandatory inclusion than the guidelines should probably be laid out in a more succinct manor.

But, unless told other wise ... I'd like to still keep submitting mine as long or a short as needed, segment by segment. Although if we can make it past this and keep it moving, and the same problem persists ... I definitely will begin omitting feedback for those who haven't feedbacked the card before. Because I assume if you don't, then you are not interested in what people think of what you are doing. And I'll have less reason to read what you are pushing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Rundown

Mine

Corbin Michaels vs. Nigel King

Surprising loss by Corbin Michaels. Still, a loss can lead to bigger things if done well and Corbin has shown his mettle so far. Of course, with Mark Shields as the referee, all bets are off. This should lead to something significant for Michaels.

Nothing Stands in our Way

And it's the coming out party for CURTIS PENN. Angus hates the world right now. But I hope that Curtis continues with the "PENNDEMONIUM" line, it's genius. And I'm sure in the thousands of fans in the building at least 10-15 will run with it.

Curbside Service

Oh my goodness, Eric Dane and a peon. Who do we follow, who do we listen to? Dane is clearly the only star.

A Warning

Nicely built. I feel bad for whoever Reaper is facing tonight. WAIT

Scott Douglas vs Solomon Grendel

Wonderful intro. In fact, Angus' shit - slinging towards Scott Douglas and his gimmick is one of the brightest spots of DEF. Love his committment to the cause. But another surprising win by Grendel; these BRAZEN kids are getting such the rub.

To The Firing Squad

This is the point. The Bruvs treating the PCP like this, it's the catalyst for what is going to be the best program of the next arc, and I know nothing about it. Simply, it was perfectly built.

Deal with the Devil

Loved this. Dane is totally on point and totally selfish; he wants Cayle to be on top to justify the fact that Cayle beat him. My favorite part of this is how they're both completely consistent with their characters but interact organically.

Reaper vs. Impulse

Justin and I wrote.

Green Eyed Monster

Health is important, Scott. And under normal circumstances, Angus' "Hole" joke would be dumb, but obviously it fits.

Kill 'Em All

Scottish, motherfucker, do you speak it?

Bronson Box vs. Matt Floyd

Box wins via smear.

Face the Music

YES! YES! I've been waiting for the Violators all night. Best team in wrestling history. The whole segment - the self-contained story - this is how you get over before you have an angle.

Elise Ares vs. Mikey Unlikely

There needs to be a "Who wants The D" joke in every show from now on. Good little match with controversy in the finish; and the PCP are actually earning some respect.
    "Every generation needs a revolution." - Magnetic Poetry (original)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BWade View Post
    ... I definitely will begin omitting feedback for those who haven't feedbacked the card before. Because I assume if you don't, then you are not interested in what people think of what you are doing. And I'll have less reason to read what you are pushing.
    This sounds kinda cunty... but tbh I like it. If people aren't giving beef, then maybe they don't GET beef. Maybe some people pick up the keyboard after they don't see their name on anything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- I like that Andy’s Guns faction is being used. Top notch characters. Wish the incredible micros Chris made were used on shows. Damn shame he goes to all that work and they just sit in that doc.

- Jane’s like the community bicycle, everybody’s had a ride (great promo)

- Simple seg, but for those of us that know the history between Sloan / Dane. Good shit.

- More solid work from Reaper.

- More stellar use of “active NPC’s” with the utilization of Grendel and Garrett. Kudos.

- The Bruvs are such cuntbags. Fantastic work. Don’t get much more solid face turns than the one the PCP’s have gone through. WWE could take notes.

- *kissy sounds*

- Spooky Reaper gunna spooky. (again, great content my man. You’re all over this card and all of it is creative, engaging, fresh. Good stuff.)

- Sorry about dropping the “J” word.

- MV/Storm segment was good, little long, but very good. This here is the reason we should never think about nixing our tag titles ever again. You never know when top notch characters like this are right around the corner.

- Bruvs vs. PCP killed it all night. Hot hot angle. Like I said above, the tension/the turn of PCP. WWE wishes their heel/face turns were half this effective.
    I also have creative input in: Jane Katze, Viking War Cult, Don Hollywood, MDM4 and a few others... #BRAZEN

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ASCENSION Arc Discussion/Feedback Thread: DEFtv 77 is live! Feed the backs!

Ye olde show is posted. Feed thee thy backs.
    GOOGLE DOCS ID: dbrunk01@gmail.com

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOT FOR YOU
    Nice cold open to shake up the format of things. Dane’s presence continues to annoy the shit out of Kelly. Rather than undercut her authority I think this makes her look strong under pressure but reminds everyone this is Dane’s house. Dane’s assessment of Kelly’s office decour was interesting. Either I’ve been missing that or it just hasn’t been hit upon as often since I’ve been around. “... faint odeur of lubrication ...” Interest to see how Dane will play into Cayle/Box.

RUNDOWN
    Not sure who wrote this (I’m guessing Pete) I got a kick out of DDK’s delayed Douglas omission much to Angus’ distaste. Nice and short, hit the two bigger matches and kept it moving. Good stuff.

CALLING MR. KLEIN
    Damn, Klein … out of the frying pan into the fryer. Entertaining schtick from the Bruvs as per usual. Oreo Frappe Flavored Popcorn? The Bruv’s are THE SNACK CHAMPS! They always have that new-new shit, ain’t even come out yet. “Thats right! And make sure they’re girls this time!” I wonder if this is hinting at the inevitable Klein turn … but if not I assume it has something to do with the match later. Can’t wait.

CORBIN MICHAELS VS. ELIJAH CROSS
    Michaels comes back with a vengeance this week with the super squash! Interested to see how this plays into the PPV. Short match, by design, but I dug it. This match seemed like paint by numbers, heel dominates, face hope spot, heel cheats, heel gets heat going into the PPV. But this took some TURNS! Klien’s loyalty being called into question earlier tied in perfectly with this. If I had to guess I’d say we’ll see something definitive from him at the PPV. Even after the D get rolled up and the bell rang, which was a twist from what I expected … shit GETS DEEPER. And The D loses via count out … it’s the little personal victories though. A lot of subtle shit in this match I dug. As great as SEG was (in the time I’ve been here) the destruction of SEG is equally entertaining. A FEW less laughs lol but still great wrestling schick.

THE GUNS GET THEIR SHOT
    Don’t know if it is still a requirement or not but don’t forget all caps for the titles of segments to match the matches. Not a critique, just a tip/reminder based on a rule that I don’t know if ever was a rule or either way is currently enforced. Lol
    The segment though, I like the stakes being raised especially on the go home show. No complaint there but the “if Evans … “ deal and then her just popping up on screen (which is SO wrestling and works perfectly in that regard) just fell a little flat for me. I think a segment prior to the match or well after may have suited it better and gave a little more gravitas to the match. That being said though I still dig the idea and making the match mean something. You’ve done a bang up job over this arc with these BRAZENers, I can’t wait to see how this concludes and what you can do with an active feud partner!

THE ACE ARRIVES
    Good setup for the 3 on 3 later. Especially for introducing, to most, the otherwise unknown Hoffman. Plus establishing the doubt of whether or not Reaper will play ball. Honestly would have liked to seen that segment where Reaper and Hoffman speak.

KENDRIX vs THE D
    Recently heard Scroobius Pip on DLM and my mental image of him was way more Steven Regal than what he turned out to be lol.
    BEHIND THE DEFSEC WALL
    I wrote three or four words, Murrr and Pete wrote this. They killed it.

INVITATIONAL, IN THE STYLE OF CURTIS PENN
    Reading through it was obvious where this was going but I was super clueless as to who it might be, other than maybe Ryan. The Walker reveal was a surprise but at the same time I don’t really know the significance. I’m only vaguely familiar with the name from a brief stint in EPW, I think … no disrespect for the handler, I’m just not familiar with the history and pedigree that is being inferred here. I hope its spelled out a little more on this weeks uncut or in a package on the PPV itself.

MAIN EVENT/ALL IN
    Helped write some of this.

OVERALLSSS
    Decent card, a little light match and drama wise … for a go home show… But I think overall there has been some much going on during the ARC that this show is almost one to many before the PPV. Enjoyed the read though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was legit confused for a day or two. 80 doesn't show for me on main page. Found it in the archive! I swear I only MOSTLY need to be held by the fucking hand through life. ONWARD TO FOODING THE BOOKS!

MATCH OF THE NIGHT
    Main event was BOMB. I don't care about the non-finish. So much sizzle.

BABYFIZZLE OF THE EVENING
    Fucking KLEIN!!!!

HEELJERK OF THE AFOREMENTIONED EVENT
    Bronson completes me. Scratches that itch I have for brutish brutes. Scratches it goooood.

GAAAAAH!! OF THE EVENING
    Dug the Michaels angle! So much I was working towards it myself: MV vs Storm at ASCENSION, Ladder Match for their Contracts (see: feud doc)
    In retrospect, glad I scratched my segment this show bc that would have played across really shitty. I'll come up w/ an alternative "hook" to it in the next day or so, I suppose? Maybe? What are the odds?
    Sorta deflating lol. For me, anyway.
    Masks = WIN
    google doc = paulbrisbin @ gmail (dizzle) com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Late Feedback.

Shorter show than usual, but thought it ran very smoothly. Not going to do seg by seg but just what I thought stood out for me/particularly enjoyed.

Really liked how the show opens up with a pre recorded seg. Different from the usual show opener. Nice to see from time to time. The Boss is back in town. Great to have Eric Dane back in the fold. Swings his weight around. Loved his take on how Kelly's been running the place. Interesting comment about the drop in tv viewings! Come on guys, we're losing viewers! But looking forward to seeing what he wants with Cayle Murray and where this goes from here.

Corbin Michaels v The Guns looks a wee bit tasty with a contract on the line. Looking forward to seeing how this develops. For a new character, Corbin has looked good in his matches so far. Looking forward to seeing more in the way of segs from this guy.

Dissapointed to not see Box and Murray get in each others faces in the back what with all that security around them this eve. I guess I'll just have to wait until the match later tonight. Geez guys!

The Curtis Penn invitational was obnoxiously good. Case of careful what you wish for as Kelly Evans sets up Tyron Walker as the Fist's opponent at the PPV.

The 3 on 3 was match of the night for me. Had a bit of everything and wasn't totally surprised that this ended in a no contest. Reaper continues to mess with my head week by week and I can't wait to find out who this woman is and why she's so significant to messing with Scott Douglas' head.

Hope you all liked the bruvs and PCP stuff this week. Looking forward to writing the main event at the PPV!

Good work guys!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UNCUT 17, Feedback. Sort of ...

I was only not involved in one of these segments so here is what I thought of the other.

LATE CHECK OUT (wrote with Justin)
    WELL LAID PLANS (helped a little)
    GUERILLA (wrote with Pete)

PRE RECORDED
    Tricklebush is incredibly intriguing. Especially his 2D sets. Loved this segment. The dialogue in particular was fantastic. Not one extra or wasted word. TBizzle speaks nearly poetic. That type of dialogue really paints a picture for me. Also, it bares to mention this segment is clearly the set up to make chicken salad out of chicken shit. Really ups the intrigue as to what will happen when the MVs inevitably show up at ASCENSION.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I guess I'll do something short form, since we never do radio.

Don't care for the Eric Dane dig about the word "faggot." Seems breaking in / out character. In fact, if this whole thing doesn't lead to a DEFIANT stand from Cayle, or an out and out heel turn as he aligns with Ryan/Dane, I'm not sure what Dane's doin' here. If ratings and buyrates are down, from a business perspective... that's losing money. But, maybe not net wise. But, if your profit in quarter 3 isn't as high as quarter 2, most people call that losing... either way, this segment didn't need more Dane dressing down Kelly and could have just been summed up as "You want my job?" "Nope. I'm here for Cayle." "Oh... cool. Please leave." Well written, but didn't need Kelly's business sense to be slaughter by Dane here. --- ALSO: EDIT: Dane shows up for Cayle but we don't see them interact tonight? That's just weird. Referenced by Pulse, but weird we didn't see it.

Good quick match from Corbin setting up their ppv match. Contracts on the line. What happens in a double DQ? Both are fired? Status Quo? Also, Kelly would have been more authoritative here if Dane didn't just call her a dominatrix.

Box/Cayle separation is cool with me. They brawled last week. No reason to repeat it until the main event breaks down into clusterfuck supernatural shit.

Kendrix/D was us. I dig the story. Hope you guys do too.

Always liked Cally, even if I want to spell her Cali.. She seems so out of place, but belongs at the same time. Cayle's call out to Jericho's catch phrase seems somewhat out of place, since, what, we only acknowledge "Woo!" as a thing? "He's got prior" seems off, "He's got a prior?" Or is that a Cayle-speak I didn't get? Faces banding together for common goals. Caly making with the quips. Overall strong setup for the six man.

Curtis Penn gets a challenger and it's Ty, back from the dead. I think they could have went with someone who has a stronger bravado as champion in the past, maybe a Dewey if they coulda got him. This just screams like Penn's first easy victory, even if it is DEF's favorite boi. Not sure why it's no DQ, but hey, it's DEFIANCE. I like Walker as a character but I can't see him dethroning Penn.

Match of the night with tons of clusterfuckery. Knew it. CALLED IT.
    Wasn't going to fine tooth, but missing a word in "baseball slides Hoffman just as he stands back up producing a from beneath the ring"
    Pete can't proofread his own match :-)
    Like seeing Cayle/Box go off and return.
    Impulse should always be the face-in-peril.
    This was mostly about Cayle/Box, but Pulse and Douglas got to shine against Reaper/Hoffman.

I wonder how DEF did the special effects for those blue orbs. Was it CGI? Practical? I assume practical so the Faithful could react. Either way, I want to know cause I want little blue orby things in my entrances.
    I totally wanted him to say "An annoyance that must be... DELETED." But then again, I made fun of Cayle for using a Jericho line, so better he made it his own. Strange character, much like Hardy+Taker though, and it seems to be getting over.
    If this tag match that's set up doesn't end with Douglas either purposefully or accidentally almost taking Cally's head off... I'll be disappointed as a masochist.

Good setup for Ascension. Penn/Ty, Douglas/Pulse v. Reaper, Cayle/Box, Corbin/Nigel, the unannounced but understood to be occurring PCP/Bruvs, those are some solid matches that got extra shine this week. No violators but they're conflict is kinda staged already from 79. Shorter show but gets the job done. Most people are probably focusing on the ppv itself. Not fantastic, but did everything it needed to and more. 8/10. I'd recommend this show to anyone who enjoys shows.
    NFW World / LoC Legacy Champion Jack Harmen, Tony Davis, & Mary-Lynn Mayweather
    The Pop Culture Phenoms (The D, Klein w/ Elise Ares)
    NFW | Defiance | LoC | nbW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ascension ARC Feedback

Face of the ARC:
    Cayle Murray -- obvious reasons, his war with Bronson Box, it just feels like and this ARC's match between Box and Murray that they are slowly building Murray up for what could be the most ultimate comeback/David vs. Goliath Iron Man session I have ever seen. The brutal beat down that nearly killed him makes me like him that much more. I see great things coming from future ARCs and hopefully a true start and conclusion to the saga.

Heel of the ARC:
    I feel like I have already given Box enough credit in previous comments not to mention previous feedbacks. I'm going to go left field here. Heel of the ARC, Lord Nigel Trickelbush. Okay first off the dude's name is all around douche. Secondly he needs to lay off my boys. (The hottest rookies to step foot in DEF, simply because their segments are amazing!!)

The fucking asshole carries and umbrella. Who does that??

Surprise of the ARC:
    Without a doubt 100% LT losing the title to Curtis Penn mid ARC. I know real life situations happen and handlers have to bow out, but I did not see this coming at all and it changed the dynamic for me personally of the world title for this ARC. From a new comer's standpoint I had no idea who Ty Walker was or what relevance he had coming into the PPV, which left me wanting more from the main event.

(Small shout out on the match intro for Ty 'Masks for the win'!!)

Match of the ARC:
    PCP vs. Hollywood Bruvs at the PPV.

Greatly scripted feud, greatly written end to the match. Also knowing what happens with Mikey now makes this match even that much more important. I loved all the tag moves that were involved, double dick punch, double eye poke... it was the comedy that I am used to reading these guys.

Feud of the Arc:
    Cayle Murray vs. Bronson Box
    Obvs reasons as stated previously, but I was excited to see the outcome of the PPV for this feud and not all that surprised to see exactly what happened, knowing that there will be more with possibly additional moving parts makes me that much more excited.

Overall:
    I am very excited on what this Arc brought in Corbin Michaels, more interesting stuff from the MV's. The chance to work with Pete, I honestly just have to say I really enjoyed it. Sincerely apologize for lack of feedbacking. I lost my computer at the start of this ARC and am currently writing this feedback from my wife's PC. A lot of my viewing/reading/replying has been from my cell phone which doesn't make it easy to fully invest tons of words into how I feel or enjoy about what I read.

Hopefully some exciting things happen with the FIST this ARC. Very weird with the drop of the title as I stated previously but i'm sure there are some grand plans that I will enjoy reading. None of my feedback for this ARC includes any of the stuff I helped do and or participate in, I hope everyone enjoyed reading what I have written as much as I helped putting it together.

Codename: Reaper is growing, evolving and exciting things are in store this ARC. I hope everyone is prepared and people enjoy what I bring to the table.

Side note. Pete knows I love him already (<3 Impulse always) but damn Scott Douglas is turning out to be a complicated and awesome character. I am glad to be in the set up process for all of this stuff that he is doing and he's a top of the line character.
    Quote Originally Posted by jayshort View Post
    Triple X: And, don't worry about Jason. He'll keep ending careers, destroying lives, and redefining what it means to be most insane son-of-a-b[BEEP]tch this industry has ever seen in Stalker's World.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RUNDOWN
    ...you can blame me.

Earlier Tonight
    Damn, I got all the down to Only Death before I realised I had missed this. I skipped the Run Down and the opening match and scrolled right past it. Luckily the reference to it brought me back. A little extra heat for Bronson going into the pairs match. I don’t think he needed it but with a feud as violent and deep seeded as his and Cayle’s this is the type of thing if I were watching would really grab my interest.

Scott/Pulse v. Reaper/??
    Hope everyone dug this. Justin brought me into DEF and hell back to FW and he is incredible to work and build with. I don’t think Pete and I have had much on card interaction since the BTW/MCW days so another treat on top of it all. I hope everyone has enjoyed reading our three way arc as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Lordly Arrival
    Tricklebush in this BISSH! Bish, that’s how the kids say bitch, right? Ol’ TBizzle and these New Girl intro cut outs lol I’m a fan. The use of the word “musn’t.” A plus. Also … bruised boosom. Nice teaser from BizzleBish … he seems to be the most influential person in the tag scene lately… him and Klein. Can we get a TBeezy vs K-Box rap battle or SOMETHING?!

Corbin Michaels v. Nigel King
    Nigel’s name alone sounds like he should probably be Tricklebushe’s driver. I liked the match, it was well written. Angus was surly as ever. I liked the arm work and the face from underneath most of the match. Only thing, at the end the contract thing just kind of fell flat. Corbin retains, moving on. The stipulation just came down last show if I remember correctly and the segment that set it put a little fuel on the fire but as soon as Nigel submits, DDK sums it up and it’s on to the next. Admittedly I’m not sure what could have been done different though … So don’t listen to me lol It was just a thought I had after reading. And a SUPER small nittpicky thing and/or question to be honest … DEF PPV’s have commercials? If so, now I know and if not, again nitpicky and not a big deal either way.

Only Death Can Slow Me Down
    Cayle is fired up. Not much to say about this one … it’s literally do or die. Great hype for the match.

Barrio Boys vs Thugs for Hire
    “dressed to ill” love it. I didn’t think even for a second this match would have an actual conclusion but I wasn’t sure whether or not it would start. A lot of moving parts but it all boils down to the Storm and MV#1. “MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HECK” Given the unfortunate mix up with the double angles, I think Paul pulled off a nice alternate. Interested to see what he does with the Storm moving forward as well as the MVs.

Running Late
    Interesting. Intrigue even.

PCP vs Bruvs
    “The D is going nuts,” of all the D moments here, this was my favorite. Subtle … although it’s subtleness was made fantastic by all the super on the nose ones. This one may haven’t even been on purpose, so maybe even better. And, “Official Carla Ferrari officially hates her life.” awesome. Love the four way chair spot. Even in brightly lit faceness the PCP haven’t forgotten what got them here. Great match really enjoyed the read. Sad to she the way she goes … but Mikey is out there helping keep the hobby alive so, bong bong, sir… bong bong.

Really interested to see what happens to PCP next. And what will JFK do… I foresee an “all by myself” theme song change.

GUNS BLAZIN'
    What really need to be said. Great spot. Dane giving Bronson some advice… This was well written. Great dialogue. Bronson maybe ran on at the lip a little much but with his hot headed passion, it plays. Dane clearly has something up his sleeve though it seems. Watching a live PP, I think I would have dug the pre-recorded deal but reading it; it plays into the story perfectly.

Cayle vs Box
    Impactful open. SoHer and DEF*job title* to the save. Honestly didn’t see then no go coming. Interesting. The Scottish Civil War continues … and right on time with the KING returning…. Hmmm …

BOLLOCKS
    Holy shit. Fan-fucking-tastic. That’s it. Just good shit. I don’t know if the Mikey deal effected this or not, but either way … perfectly worked. Whether it be the seed that grows into a murder tree … or a direction correction to handle backstage biz. Awesome. Thought this was going to be fall out and explain away Mikey but still awesome.

FIST
    I didn’t love this match. Clearly, there was some mid ARC redirection needed with LT leaving but the re-introduction of Tyrone Walker fell flat for me (being still newish.) Especially when he was only brought back to do that job. The Angus attack was suprising. Really interested in the ending though and what Eric Dane will do moving foward.

Good arc overall. PPV felt a little light in places but with DEFIANCE ROAD and DEFCON on the horizon I'd imagine alot of people are setting up bigger and better things coming. The tag div is really poised to potentially be great and more than just a team. The SoHer continues to be engaging. The FIST, I think has seen better ARCs but I imagine is on the rebound and gearing up for something larger. Mentioned in the chat (way too late) that it would have been dope for JFK to turn the DOC into the TV title somehow, widening its div and because he would naturally be the TV star to Mikey's "movie" star. But I say that to say this (given we'd need handlers to stop dropping off) but one third level title would be useful for feud fodder and such.

Another good ARC though and still glad Justin badgered me for a month or two to join. Speaking of which it bares mentioning here that it was a pleasure to work with Justin again on this arc and for probably the first time ever with Pete. Great experience and I hope they (as well as everyone else) dig the nonsense we put together as much as I did.

Excluding anyone I worked with extensively.

Face of the ARC:
    MV#1, no one can out face the face that says “chum,” Except Batman 66, of course.
    Heel of the ARC:
    Box
    Surprise of the ARC:
    Dane’s Return
    Match of the ARC:
    PCP vs. Bruvs (ASC)
    Angle of the Arc:
    Tie: Scottish Civil War: Redux and SEG Split

Drunkenly typed, not read.
    Last edited by BWade; 03-21-17 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Added of the ARC steez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Face of the ARC:
    Cayle because he's the face to the heel of the arc
    Heel of the ARC:
    Box because he's the heel to the face of the arc
    Surprise of the ARC:
    Troy leaving and then James pulling out of the Arc after everything was planned out.
    Match of the ARC:
    Box v Cayle
    Angle of the Arc:
    Box v Cayle

Hate... hate the fact that Lindz pulled out at the END of last Arc. Hate the fact that James, the handler of Ty Walker quit after only a couple of weeks after we planned out the rest of this ARC. Also to the new guys, Ty Walker has a very long history in DEFIANCE and with Curtis Penn. This was kinda just to blow off two years of Penn v Walker. Sorry if you didn't like it or understand it, but no biggie to me it was just a quick fix to an issue that occurred to Real Life with Lindz.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information