login  |  Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eWrestling Monthly

Hi, my name is Allen Anderson and I hail from www.efedzone.com and I am working on the concept of a monthly eWrestling Magazine (or e-zine I reckon). I am also on Facebook and my name there is hard to miss. Allen Vastrix Anderson. Vastrix being my "go to" profile name.

If you are hiring, send us an advertisement.

Full Page Ad 2515x3543 with a resolution of 300
    Let us know what you’re looking for in the ad. Wrestlers, Staff Members, Special Events, and so on. Or you know, whatever you feel like advertising if you do graphics, put together video packages, or whatever. Go nuts.

Also, while stories for the first issue will be centered around the going ons of the EFZ Network (as I spend most of my time there), I would like to branch out into other places to get a bigger view of eWrestling and help bring the community together. So, if anyone would like to help out with articles, photographs (you know the randomish full page pics in the PWI?), and so on. Let me know.

One of the regular articles I would like to run is eFedding Results. Since the magazine is essentially EFZ Network based, I have two articles in mind at the moment. One for EFZ Network results and one for well, everyone else.

If anyone would like to have summaries of their eFeds in this magazine I could use the following.
    A banner of some sort would be nice, a link, a title for each event, and roughly a sentence or so per match/segment so that readers could get a general idea of what's going on. A tease if you will to get the reader interested in coming to your site, and checking things out more in depth. I will be looking for results from December shows only for the January issue. Thank you.

Now most of this first issue is finished and I would like to get it put together next Monday (that is Monday Jan 11th) so if anyone would like to submit anything, please get it to me by Sunday Jan 10th.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: eWrestling Monthly

Duh, I forgot to leave an email to send material to. vastrix@chaosdestiny.x10.mx

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Always liked the ezine concept for fed news but I probably won't have anything ready for LoC for this issue. I'll check it out for sure, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first issue has hit the newstands! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-8...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by vastrix; 01-11-16 at 12:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The next issue will be due to drop in the first week of Feb and so any contributions should be in by Jan 31st (or the first week of Feb before I publish is also fine).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a great concept, although I've never heard of any of those people or feds.
    Stand up. Defy!
    www.DEFIANCEwrestling.com

[There was a commercial, or your stream froze, pretend we have a Diva division and a piss-break match came on; whatever, just, give me five minutes okay? Everybody crapped on the idea of commercials and I need for five minutes to have passed, dig it?]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    This is a great concept, although I've never heard of any of those people or feds.
    Sounds like it's doing its job then, lol. Loving this, Allen!
    Kenny Freeman - Formerly of DEFIANCE (check them out!)

Alex Kahrs - Proprietor of eWrestling Shenanigans at EWPlanet (site coming soon) and EWMerch (it's exactly what it sounds like, lol)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I want to know what fed thought it was a good idea to steal Owen's Vivica J. Valentine poser from GCW and rename it "Ashley Valentine."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheRing View Post
    Yeah, I want to know what fed thought it was a good idea to steal Owen's Vivica J. Valentine poser from GCW and rename it "Ashley Valentine."
    I've finally made it!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wait, nevermind. Found it.

http://www.efedzone.com/fed/1/roster

Stolen Vivica poser from Owen; stolen Cross poser from Joe Lebron.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VJ Valentine View Post
    I've finally made it!
    Yes, Billy, you've reached the upper echelon of elite talent who has their stuff stolen by Board Fed Hero Picbasers!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm confused by that fed.

Are they picbases? Are they cartoons? are they super heroes? Why do they have a wrestling priest? Is his finishing move to marry his opponent to the referee so he can get a DQ victory due to a conflict of interest?

I NEED ANSWERS
    "Every generation needs a revolution." - Magnetic Poetry (original)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I almost forgot to post Feb 2016's issue link here too. http://www.chaosdestiny.x10.mx/ewres...y/feb2016.html

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now with 100% less stolen poser artwork, I hope.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information