login  |  Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A little challenge for our talented artists...

So I've been using this thing in news bits and I got to thinking...

There's something to this "Polaroid" format. Slap a background, the micros, a little scribbled text in the white part at the bottom that gets across what it's a picture of. If we got good at piecing them together we could use them to sort of visualize what's going on in a on-card segment, news piece or "off camera" propaganda.

Thoughts? Is this feasible? How hard was that thing to make? Could be a cute way to spruce up the place by really utilizing our kickass micros.
    I also have creative input in: Felton Bigsby, Viking War Cult, Don Hollywood, MDM4 and a few others... #BRAZEN

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: A little challenge for our talented artists...

For still, posed shots like that, sure, but what's the ability/limitations of capturing micros in various states of movement like? I'm thinking for things like Bronson Box lacing up his boots, LT working a speed bag in the DEFplex's gym, Eugene playing Zelda before a match, etc. It's a good idea, but we may be limited in what we can do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True. Something to think about though, even if its just posed shots like this, it can be like a "peek backstage"... some staffer walking about taking snapshots. Worth experimenting with in any case.
    I also have creative input in: Felton Bigsby, Viking War Cult, Don Hollywood, MDM4 and a few others... #BRAZEN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not that hard in regard to the Polaroid/background/text. The only hard part which Chris could either confirm or deny is the manipulating of the micros. pretty easy to do once the micro is adjusted.
    0 Friends

Greer has not made any friends yet

(shocking)

-------------

Also, she looks like this:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if it's a bunch of posed or "candid" shots exactly like the one above. I'd love a bunch of random ones to choose from to spice up news pieces.

If anyone else has any neat / hair-brained ideas to increase out micro usage, don't be shy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe they're all "Angus' photo album"... him standing next to different DEFstars throughout DEF's history.

We could sprinkle them into a new history page, maybe? Jazz that up a bit. *shrug*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm away for the next couple of days. When I return, I'll make a few Polaroids up with different backdrops.
    0 Friends

Greer has not made any friends yet

(shocking)

-------------

Also, she looks like this:

Thread Information