login  |  Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Harts, WV
    Posts
    440
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: POST BATTLEMANIA FEEDBACK

    As far as the Eugene Dewey thing goes, he wasn't the bottom of my list. Ernie reconfigured the Google Doc and I didn't know that when I posted my list. So, it's a bit askew. As far as the results go, there may have been weeks for certain people to work on them. It wasn't my job to have anything to do with the results, I jumped in to help on Monday and I did the best I could from that point to give an accurate update on when the results would be finished.

    As far as my judging goes, that's simply it. I judged reading the RPs and shooting from the hip on which ones I felt were better in my opinion of keeping me interested and wanting to read them. I do not have any feedback like other judges may, I just read and ranked.

    As far as the drama situation goes, it wouldn't have boiled down to what it did if a few things had happened. #1) If whoever it was that felt it necessary to talk about my judging ticket had kept there mouth shut, and it had to have been one of a very select few that could see the Google Document that started it, and from the looking into that has been done on the situation it's been all but confirmed that the talk all started about it from UTA and trickled down from there and #2) If Mike Best had came to me in a private message about the situation instead of just posting on his Twitter about me personally and out of character.

    How I judged was not out of malice toward anyone and I was not playing favorites. The biggest reason I posted, or tried to post my ticket was to show that, considering I had my own fed head ranked in the middle of the pack.

    If people think the match sucked, then I apologize for my contribution, but I did the best I could to help get the match done and written in the two days that I was involved and I think I did a pretty good job pushing the process along.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: POST BATTLEMANIA FEEDBACK

    Quote Originally Posted by User Poets View Post
    Chris King

    Interesting stream – of – consciousness approach. I enjoyed it very much and would have possibly pushed it up one except for one comment:


    Sure I could get on the internet and play Indy wrestling bully and type up and post bad reviews on some of the retards in BATTLEMANIA but what does that prove? It wouldn’t boost my ego like it does some of them. They even reply with capital, bold or colorful not so witty retorts.


    Veiled references to “This is all just a game we play on the internets” doesn’t sit well with me.
    One question why did you use my name and not my characters name?

    Also, that statement was due to the Mark Kingston on the computer part of his rp.
    AIM: PunKingChris

    Google Doc: kingwwa@gmail.com

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 1995
    Location
    Top of the Pile
    Posts
    2,181
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: POST BATTLEMANIA FEEDBACK

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris King View Post
    One question why did you use my name and not my characters name?

    Also, that statement was due to the Mark Kingston on the computer part of his rp.
    My apologies. Trying to match up forum names with characters via the sign-up pages, and I evidently bungled that one.
    "Every generation needs a revolution." - Magnetic Poetry (original)

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    514
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: POST BATTLEMANIA FEEDBACK

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Ramey View Post
    it's been all but confirmed that the talk all started about it from UTA and trickled down from there and
    I see.

    Totally right, many people being upset is completely my e-fed's fault.

    Chad didn't like the way I handled it on the site he pays for and runs, so i respectfully pulled it off of his server. From what I can see, it's on you people now.

    ----

    As for Stacy's reply right below this one (I'm editing and not replying after) Sorry if i offended you. I was shooting from the hip as I was overly offended about this entire situation, and took it out on the handlers, who now that I have calmed down, I should not have. This was not your fault. This was the people running it's fault.
    Just here for Red Line Wrestling.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: POST BATTLEMANIA FEEDBACK

    There's a difference between giving criticism and completely shitting all over someone for something as small as using colour in RP's.

    He is entitled to his opinion, everyone is, but if you're going to give your opinion on this kind of thing, you don't shit all over that person. We all work hard on our RP's and of course I'm going to take it personally if someone tells me that I'm a shitty, uncreative writer just because I used colour in my RP's!

    If someone doesn't like people using colour, I have no issues with people telling me that, but they should be telling me in a way that doesn't completely shoot me down by calling me a shitty writer.

    I know this is a hobby, I do this because I enjoy writing and I am always happy to hear any kind of criticism on my work but there's a respectful way to do it and Ben didn't do that so you bet I'm going to be pissed about it. Nobody wants someone telling them they're a shitty, uncreative writer just because they do something that person doesn't like.

    If anyone on here doesn't like people using colour or people writing in a certain way, say it like 'I personally don't like the use of colour or I personally don't like the way this or that was written', don't go and say 'Oh you're a shitty, uncreative writer because you use colour' or whatever, there's a certain level of respect involved and if someone can't make a criticism in a respectful manner, well they just need to take a long hard look at themselves.

    I came here to have fun and show other people my writing, I didn't come here for someone to shit all over my work and say that I'm an uncreative shitty writer just because I did something they don't like.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: POST BATTLEMANIA FEEDBACK

    Quote Originally Posted by User Poets View Post
    My apologies. Trying to match up forum names with characters via the sign-up pages, and I evidently bungled that one.
    It's cool, just wondered.
    AIM: PunKingChris

    Google Doc: kingwwa@gmail.com

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Harts, WV
    Posts
    440
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: POST BATTLEMANIA FEEDBACK

    Quote Originally Posted by BenHalkum View Post
    I see.

    Totally right, many people being upset is completely my e-fed's fault.

    Chad didn't like the way I handled it on the site he pays for and runs, so i respectfully pulled it off of his server. From what I can see, it's on you people now.
    I never blamed you for the problem Ben, I just know from what I've been told that one of the judges that is a part of UTA had admitted to saying in a UTA atmosphere that one of the judges had ranked Mike Best low for some reason or another. Then Best got his confirmation that it was me when Colin was questioning shady judging on an EFG and I tried to solve the problem for him by looking into it. The Mike Best situation was told to be the issue and Colin thought that Jorden Snow had ranked Mike Best low for shady reasons and at that point I came out and said it was me who had ranked him low and explained why I had to Colin. To which Colin accepted my reasoning and knew I hadn't done it out of any kind of spite or malice, but my acknowledging of the situation spawned what happened thereafter. My list would have been public knowledge regardless after the match was posted, but the fact that other people saw fit to talk about it beforehand is the problem and the only judge who has admitted talking about it said it happened at UTA. I'm not pointing fingers, that was a complete admission that it happened on behalf of that judge. So, unless Jorden Snow is the one who made the situation worse then the only other person it could have been was Keegan, because I only spoke to Jorden, Keegan, and Chris about my judges ballot because they approached me about.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 1997
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    4,809
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: POST BATTLEMANIA FEEDBACK


  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 1995
    Location
    Top of the Pile
    Posts
    2,181
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: POST BATTLEMANIA FEEDBACK

    Quote Originally Posted by DBrunkGXW View Post
    This song makes everything better.
    "Every generation needs a revolution." - Magnetic Poetry (original)

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    514
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: POST BATTLEMANIA FEEDBACK

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Ramey View Post
    I never blamed you for the problem Ben, I just know from what I've been told that one of the judges that is a part of UTA had admitted to saying in a UTA atmosphere that one of the judges had ranked Mike Best low for some reason or another. Then Best got his confirmation that it was me when Colin was questioning shady judging on an EFG and I tried to solve the problem for him by looking into it. The Mike Best situation was told to be the issue and Colin thought that Jorden Snow had ranked Mike Best low for shady reasons and at that point I came out and said it was me who had ranked him low and explained why I had to Colin. To which Colin accepted my reasoning and knew I hadn't done it out of any kind of spite or malice, but my acknowledging of the situation spawned what happened thereafter. My list would have been public knowledge regardless after the match was posted, but the fact that other people saw fit to talk about it beforehand is the problem and the only judge who has admitted talking about it said it happened at UTA. I'm not pointing fingers, that was a complete admission that it happened on behalf of that judge. So, unless Jorden Snow is the one who made the situation worse then the only other person it could have been was Keegan, because I only spoke to Jorden, Keegan, and Chris about my judges ballot because they approached me about.
    You know Mike Best is not in the UTA right?

    And that anything talked about prior today from the UTA was in the UTA only members chat, in which we do have two of the judges apart of the product.

    Oh and we promoted Battlemania in our show results. You know that too right?

    To be quite honest, I believe the drama started when you made your PUBLIC post about Best. He didn't help the situation either, but how dare you say it came from my fed when everything was private discussions. How dare you, say this is my fed's fault, but point fingers at Mike and such.

    Fuck off with that. You fucking drama queen.
    Just here for Red Line Wrestling.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Philly, bro
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: POST BATTLEMANIA FEEDBACK

    Ben, he just hates us cause he ain't us.
    Peanut butter and jealous.
    Call it fate. Call it luck. Call it karma. I believe everything happens for a reason.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Harts, WV
    Posts
    440
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: POST BATTLEMANIA FEEDBACK

    Quote Originally Posted by BenHalkum View Post
    You know Mike best is not in the UTA right?

    And that anything talked about prior today form the UTA was in the UTA only members chat, in which we do have two of the judges apart of the product.

    Oh and we promoted battlemania in our show results. you know that too right?

    To be quite honest, I believe the drama started when you made your post about Best. he didn't help the situation either, but how dare you say it came from my fed when everything was private discussions. How dare you, say this is my fed's fault, but point fingers at Mike and such.

    Fuck off with that. You fucking drama queen.
    Honestly, I've never had any problems with you, but I don't know if you're just reading bits and pieces of what I said or just zoning out what you don't want to see.

    Said judge in question, admitted saying that one of the judges had ranked Mike Best low in your members only chat. If it happened there then it's just as easily that anyone within UTA could have said something about it to anyone else outside of UTA.

    The drama had been going about the issue before my post was even made, so I'm failing to see how that started everything. People thought there was an issue and when I tried to clear things up it ended up that whatever rumors were going around about shady judging had been about me the entire time.

    I also fail to see how defending myself when I'm called out on a personal level, not in character, is being a drama queen. Before this entire debacle of a mess had happened I've kept to myself, and stuck within my own circle. Quite frankly the biggest reason I didn't want anything to do with Battlemania to begin with was because of the potential for crap like this happening, and the only reason I stuck my neck out on the line for any of this was because I've been such good friends with Ernie for so long and it was something he wanted to do.

    He's never shot down anything I've ever told him he wanted to do and far be it from me to do the same thing to him.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 1997
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    4,809
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: POST BATTLEMANIA FEEDBACK


  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    514
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: POST BATTLEMANIA FEEDBACK

    Quote Originally Posted by illadelphia View Post
    Ben, he just hates us cause he ain't us.
    Peanut butter and jealous.
    No, it's just trying to deflect the situation onto others when he was apart of the problem.

    I wanted to walk away from replying to this here, but when I have someone who can't just man up and say "Well, maybe it didn't go as well as we thought it would guys. Sorry." trying to say our e-fed, as a whole, is the reason for this "drama" I take offense.

    Was my feedback written in a disrespectful way? Yes, I was full of emotions. Did I remove it when I read Chad's post and realized I was wrong? Yep.

    Why is Ramey still trying to shove his problems on me/my fed?

    What a poor example as a respected leader in my personal opinion.
    Just here for Red Line Wrestling.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    514
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: POST BATTLEMANIA FEEDBACK

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Ramey View Post
    Said judge in question, admitted saying that one of the judges had ranked Mike Best low in your members only chat. If it happened there then it's just as easily that anyone within UTA could have said something about it to anyone else outside of UTA.
    Hey dumb fuck.. this means that SOME judge of Battlemania said it to someone outside of the judges first.

    This is totally on you guys.

    Once again. Fuck off you fucking drama queen.
    Just here for Red Line Wrestling.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO