login  |  Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: EFG BATTLEMANIA Coming This Weekend!

Today I learned that Tuesday is a part of the weekend.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ernie hasn't wanted to take time away from writing while he's at the computer to look back here so I'm posting this as a progress report. I stepped in this evening to help with the writing of the show, it's about half way done, and if it isn't finished tomorrow it will be done by Wednesday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the update Jesse, tell Ernie stop stressing and worrying it will be ready once its done. Either way it will be a great read!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At this point shouldn't you just use Jorden's finished version?
    Stand up. Defy!
    www.DEFIANCEwrestling.com

[There was a commercial, or your stream froze, pretend we have a Diva division and a piss-break match came on; whatever, just, give me five minutes okay? Everybody crapped on the idea of commercials and I need for five minutes to have passed, dig it?]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    As far as I know Jorden hasn't sent this version of the match to anyone, so it's still sitting on a flash drive if it is finished.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    All we need now is a good hacking story and "OH NO IT WAS ALL ERASED BECAUSE MY MOM REFORMATTED" and it's 1998 all over again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry but the longer this tit for tat goes on the worse it reflects. Lets just stop and leave that stuff for the private messaging can we?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People getting so worked up about results on an Internet game... Yeesh, it's almost like some people don't have lives away from the computer.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well done with running this thing guys, serious. Really, great job.

Sorry, but this thing lost me when the one dude posted in the other thread that he ranked Eugene Dewey dead last in his judging.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Most likely on Monday, if I can get the match finished and posted by tomorrow night.
    Any update for us patiently waiting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything in this thread for the most part illustrates every single regular occurring issue with this game. Egos. Late results. Ass kissing. ect.

Honestly though you had 30 people fill the thing up in 24 hours. So there are a lot of people put there who where passionate in wanting to write. You had 30 role plays turned into the event, on a strict deadline. This goes to show that a lot of issue with this game do not solely lay in the hands of people writing the characters, it is the people running the show. I know that things happen life ect, but this is way way too past your strict deadline. I mean taking a few extra days is absolutely fine, but this is pretty long to wait. . . not to mention people already have a good idea where they sit via a judges posted results. This game is just fun, I get that all the time and most of the time I have fun. I have fun writing. I assume you have fun judging and putting together results if not why do it? What I am saying is when stuff doesn't get done where is the fun? There a cute little rhyming couplet for you.

Thank god there was no entrance fee.

Good effort, better luck next year.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Everything in this thread for the most part illustrates every single regular occurring issue with this game. Egos. Late results. Ass kissing. ect.

Honestly though you had 30 people fill the thing up in 24 hours. So there are a lot of people put there who where passionate in wanting to write. You had 30 role plays turned into the event, on a strict deadline. This goes to show that a lot of issue with this game do not solely lay in the hands of people writing the characters, it is the people running the show. I know that things happen life ect, but this is way way too past your strict deadline. I mean taking a few extra days is absolutely fine, but this is pretty long to wait. . . not to mention people already have a good idea where they sit via a judges posted results. This game is just fun, I get that all the time and most of the time I have fun. I have fun writing. I assume you have fun judging and putting together results if not why do it? What I am saying is when stuff doesn't get done where is the fun? There a cute little rhyming couplet for you.

Thank god there was no entrance fee.

Good effort, better luck next year.
    Totally agree.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jorden quit eWrestling? That's absolutely hilarious from the viewpoint of someone in LoC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The version I wrote is still in my desk.. If the match isn't posted before I go back to work.. I'll post my version when I do go back to work. All the other stuff in this thread.. Haha. As far as the feedback requests, those will be sent out when I get back to work too.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sent your bitch ass a "don't be an asshat" request. See if you can work on that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information