login  |  Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 15 of 57

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    618
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    EFG BATTLEMANIA Coming This Weekend!

    Due to some issues (including but not limited to the Easter holiday weekend) BATTLEMANIA will not be tonight, but will be either Saturday or Sunday. We apologize for the brief delay.

    In related news, this Saturday's EFG program will be cancelled in order to expedite the match writing process.

    Thank you and have a happy Easter!
    http://infinitewrestling.com We're not just a weather balloon.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: EFG BATTLEMANIA Coming This Weekend!

    So, should we expect an EFG tonight with results? Or tomorrow?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: EFG BATTLEMANIA Coming This Weekend!

    will the results just be delayed and the date for the results still be april 3? i hope so because it ties in with my story i'm working with my home fed...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: EFG BATTLEMANIA Coming This Weekend!

    Just call it a delayed telecast, probably

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    618
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: EFG BATTLEMANIA Coming This Weekend!

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneJK View Post
    Just call it a delayed telecast, probably


    ^ This works.
    http://infinitewrestling.com We're not just a weather balloon.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    618
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: EFG BATTLEMANIA Coming This Weekend!

    Quote Originally Posted by LivingLegendAmp View Post
    So, should we expect an EFG tonight with results? Or tomorrow?


    Most likely on Monday, if I can get the match finished and posted by tomorrow night.
    http://infinitewrestling.com We're not just a weather balloon.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: EFG BATTLEMANIA Coming This Weekend!

    We look forward to a great event Ernie. Take ya time bro! #TotalFaith

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: EFG BATTLEMANIA Coming This Weekend!

    What parkera said^
    would rather a well-put together event than a rushed show tomorrow. Take all the time you need, mate ^_^

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Robinson, Illinois
    Posts
    116
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: EFG BATTLEMANIA Coming This Weekend!

    Oddly enough, there's already a version of the BATTLEMANIA match 100% written, but ..I was told that it wasn't going to be used, so now it'll just sit on my hard-drive until I feel like deleting it.

    *disappears again*

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: EFG BATTLEMANIA Coming This Weekend!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Most likely on Monday, if I can get the match finished and posted by tomorrow night.
    Any update for us patiently waiting?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: EFG BATTLEMANIA Coming This Weekend!

    Everything in this thread for the most part illustrates every single regular occurring issue with this game. Egos. Late results. Ass kissing. ect.

    Honestly though you had 30 people fill the thing up in 24 hours. So there are a lot of people put there who where passionate in wanting to write. You had 30 role plays turned into the event, on a strict deadline. This goes to show that a lot of issue with this game do not solely lay in the hands of people writing the characters, it is the people running the show. I know that things happen life ect, but this is way way too past your strict deadline. I mean taking a few extra days is absolutely fine, but this is pretty long to wait. . . not to mention people already have a good idea where they sit via a judges posted results. This game is just fun, I get that all the time and most of the time I have fun. I have fun writing. I assume you have fun judging and putting together results if not why do it? What I am saying is when stuff doesn't get done where is the fun? There a cute little rhyming couplet for you.

    Thank god there was no entrance fee.

    Good effort, better luck next year.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: EFG BATTLEMANIA Coming This Weekend!

    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Everything in this thread for the most part illustrates every single regular occurring issue with this game. Egos. Late results. Ass kissing. ect.

    Honestly though you had 30 people fill the thing up in 24 hours. So there are a lot of people put there who where passionate in wanting to write. You had 30 role plays turned into the event, on a strict deadline. This goes to show that a lot of issue with this game do not solely lay in the hands of people writing the characters, it is the people running the show. I know that things happen life ect, but this is way way too past your strict deadline. I mean taking a few extra days is absolutely fine, but this is pretty long to wait. . . not to mention people already have a good idea where they sit via a judges posted results. This game is just fun, I get that all the time and most of the time I have fun. I have fun writing. I assume you have fun judging and putting together results if not why do it? What I am saying is when stuff doesn't get done where is the fun? There a cute little rhyming couplet for you.

    Thank god there was no entrance fee.

    Good effort, better luck next year.
    Totally agree.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •