login  |  Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: EFG BATTLEMANIA Coming This Weekend!

I'm shocked there are people efedding in 2015 that aren't using google docs...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waiting for results is nothing new at all as I had to wait for 2 months for results to come out before and the longer you wait, the better they turn out in the end. Think some of you should be a bit more patient.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DEF just posted its fifth early show in a row.

I'm just saying, is all.
    Stand up. Defy!
    www.DEFIANCEwrestling.com

[There was a commercial, or your stream froze, pretend we have a Diva division and a piss-break match came on; whatever, just, give me five minutes okay? Everybody crapped on the idea of commercials and I need for five minutes to have passed, dig it?]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, I can understand people's frustrations over this, particularly as we were set to a hard deadline of "this is when your contribution needs to be up" which is perfectly fine as we were all able to do that, with exception to Lord Raab's, who wasn't that far off the mark himself anyway. I was talking about this to the other guys from my fed in this thing and we were all wondering what's going on with the results. Apart from this, the longest delay we've had was probably a day and a half, and our writers have about 48hrs between deadline and the show going up to get stuff in. In this case, it has been nigh on a month since deadline.

I'm not laying blame on anyone here for what's going on, because I myself have no idea, but it is easy to understand people's frustrations.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't really speak to the situation with the match originally. All I have to go off of is what Ernie has told me, Jorden made it pretty clear while the tournament was going that my input on matters of generally any kind outside of doing my job as a judge weren't wanted.

Hadn't really spoken to Ernie until like a day or so ago because we had problems as well. I asked how he was doing with the match, and then offered to help. So, my contribution to this wasn't even supposed to be a thing in general. The way the match is looking right now if things keep going the way they are it could be done tonight. Which as far as I can tell is only two days off of the expected time for the match anyway, because it was slated for Easter, which was Sunday. So, two days in total.

I feel like I've been taking a big hit as far as catching blame for stuff here and the only involvement I had with this originally was as a judge and I was against even doing that at first because of the shit storm that happened due to my judging. The way I look at it is this, a problem arose somewhere down the pipe regardless and people who have other things they should be worrying about have stepped in to help try and solve the problem, there was an update early this morning on the situation, but yet the waves of complaints don't stop.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Best View Post
    Today I learned that Tuesday is a part of the weekend.
    In my culture Monday and Tuesday are the weekend. Also in my culture we hunt with blow darts and are cannibals. You should try it. You'd love it!
    http://infinitewrestling.com We're not just a weather balloon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    In my culture Monday and Tuesday are the weekend. Also in my culture we hunt with blow darts and are cannibals. You should try it. You'd love it!
    Mate, we throw boomerangs, blow our didgeridoos and eat Kangaroos. Reckon I'm right haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CycloneJK View Post
    Mate, we throw boomerangs, blow our didgeridoos and eat Kangaroos. Reckon I'm right haha.
    I second this- also Vegemite is a legitimate and we eat it, much to the disgust of anyone else who has ever tried it lol
    http://i.imgur.com/RZRIbwo.png

* "Quite simply it's in my nature to dance upon the back of a drowning frog" *

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted Angel View Post
    I second this- also Vegemite is a legitimate and we eat it, much to the disgust of anyone else who has ever tried it lol
    To be fair, they always put the tiniest amount on their spoons when they try it. That stuff has to be eaten by the gob-full to be truly appreciated ;P

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's nearly midnight here and I am now craving Vegemite on toast -.-
    Taunting Sean Williams since 2003.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Far be it from anyone to stop you, mate!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vegemite on toast is godly.

Its nice to see some positivity, even if it's totally off topic
    http://i.imgur.com/RZRIbwo.png

* "Quite simply it's in my nature to dance upon the back of a drowning frog" *

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information