login  |  Register

User Tag List

Thread: Diablo 3 on PS4

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diablo 3 on PS4

I demand to know if anyone else plays it, or if it's just Other Justin and me.
    Stand up. Defy!
    www.DEFIANCEwrestling.com

[There was a commercial, or your stream froze, pretend we have a Diva division and a piss-break match came on; whatever, just, give me five minutes okay? Everybody crapped on the idea of commercials and I need for five minutes to have passed, dig it?]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Diablo 3 on PS4

I have that ish, but have yet to get to involved with it. Dying Light and the crew have been taking up most of my game time.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play Diablo II still.
    Ernie: "Aaand in the bathroom just now I thought of the promo that could have won it for me."
    Me: "Really?! Cuz it was.."the sh#t?" ziiiiiiiing!
    Ernie: "Lol. It was!"

Brevity is the soul of wit.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got a friend who plays it pretty regularly. He's actually playing that shit right now. I play Dying Light, Destiny, Dragonball Xenoverse, WWE 2K15, and DC Universe (When I feel like paying the sub fee) mostly (PSN: antistar259). If I'm not playing anything though it's either Netflix or talking to my buddy on there that I used to play SWTOR with.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Ramey View Post
    I've got a friend who plays it pretty regularly. He's actually playing that shit right now. I play Dying Light, Destiny, Dragonball Xenoverse, WWE 2K15, and DC Universe (When I feel like paying the sub fee) mostly (PSN: antistar259). If I'm not playing anything though it's either Netflix or talking to my buddy on there that I used to play SWTOR with.
    Thank you, Jesse, for that informative post that could have just said, "I don't." I play DCUO, too, from time to time.

Kidding, kidding.

I play D3 on PS3 and Justin's got this gun to my head, so I guess I'll pick up a PS4 soon.
    Last edited by Dan; 03-20-15 at 11:52 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just throwing out there what I do play dammit! I've seen Wil playing Dying Light on there, just in case he would want to co-op destroy some zombies or something.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Ramey View Post
    Dragonball Xenoverse
    Any good?

I heart the Dragon Ball Z, but most of the games have been boring... The idea of a create a character and something of an actual story that takes a twist on existing DBZ canon intrigues me.
    I'm a Fig Newton of Your Imagination.

DEFIANCE WRESTLING ~ Stand up. Defy.
    * Dusty Griffith: the Unbreakable Pillar of DEFIANCE
    * Tyrone Walker: the Ol' Man River of DEFIANCE

RED LINE WRESTLING
    * El Habanero

GOOGLE DRIVE ~ jmsnrs716 @ gmail . com
    GOT A DOC, NEED A INVITE, SEND TO ABOVE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SenorJames View Post
    Any good?

I heart the Dragon Ball Z, but most of the games have been boring... The idea of a create a character and something of an actual story that takes a twist on existing DBZ canon intrigues me.
    Here's the thing. Could it be better? Yeah, but you're going to get that with just about any game you're actually looking forward to playing.

Have I enjoyed it as a DBZ fan? Yes, I totally have. One thing to keep in mind when you're first starting the game though, there are four different races to pick from at the start of the game. There are optional slots for you to create other characters, but I have yet to be given the opportunity to create a new one. So, when selecting be sure that's the race you want to go with because you'r pretty much locked into it probably until you finish the story quest. Which has been pretty much never ending for me. lol You can't just go straight through the story mode and be able to complete it, you have to go and do Offline Story Challenges as well to raise your stats.

Overall, I think it's a pretty good game. I don't think it strays too far away from many of the other games they've done in the past, but it's quite enjoyable. The biggest complaint I have about the game is the inability to fly in the general area. Walking between three loadable areas takes up a lot of time (The general story area, Side Quest area, and Vendor area). I would give the game a solid 7/10 though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If PS3 and PS4 can play on the same network, I run Diablo 3 and the Reaper of Souls expansion. If not, I promise you I will when/if a PS4 comes my way.
    Handles:
    The Chromatic Dragons (Black Zack Dragon, Omega Zero, Ancalagon) - NFW
    "Da Man" Xavier Langston - NFW

Used to Handle:
    Christian Light - DEFIANCE
    Stockton Pyre - DEFIANCE

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin View Post
    If PS3 and PS4 can play on the same network, I run Diablo 3 and the Reaper of Souls expansion. If not, I promise you I will when/if a PS4 comes my way.
    Nope. Unfortunately, you can't. I'm in the same boat as you on that one.

Thread Information