login  |  Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: LET'S DO THIS, MOTHERFUCKERS.

If "the truth" is ten hard inches of Mike Best roto-rooting his colon and then leaving him in a bargain bin with every other shitty Elvis impersonator gimmick on the planet, then yes, you'll feel the truth very soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue Suede Bruce didn't know your bum hole was 10 inches deep... Blue Suede Bruce doesn't judge. Love me tender.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Omega View Post
    Blue Suede Bruce doesn't judge.
    Coming from an asshole that turned on his own tag team partner. Good luck with that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kingston View Post
    Coming from an asshole that turned on his own tag team partner. Good luck with that.
    Josh Stewart turned on Blue Suede Bruce when he didn't reach for them Twin City Championships. Blue Suede Bruce is a star... Blue Suede Bruce is a businessman. Blue Suede Bruce only made a business decision based on Josh Stewart's selfish acts. Blue Suede Bruce would appreciate it if you didn't come to Blue Suede Bruce with childish accusations. However if you want some entertainment, Blue Suede Bruce could wiggle his pelvis for you... for $150.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Omega View Post
    ...Blue Suede Bruce could wiggle his pelvis for you... for $150.
    Fuck that noise, I'll do it for free. Tipping, however, is encouraged.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Mike Best:

Katy Perry wants you to stop. If this is the best trash talking you can do, just do us all (as well as yourself) a huge favor. Please stop being a wrestler, for the love of piss. You're upsetting the dancing sharks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My god, that's one ugly picture above here. It's really sad when the sexiest part of the whole thing, are the sharks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You all dream of getting the fifteen minutes of fame that the Left Shark got.... alas, it's not going to happen with Mister Incredible in the match.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bishop View Post
    You all dream of getting the fifteen minutes of fame that the Left Shark got.... alas, it's not going to happen with Mister Incredible in the match.

Ian Bishop wishes he was as cool as left shark...

He's barely even right shark material.
    http://i.imgur.com/RZRIbwo.png

* "Quite simply it's in my nature to dance upon the back of a drowning frog" *

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both sharks wish they had the fame and talent I possess. The only thing they had going for them was how close they were to Katy Perry... you see the juggs on that one? Fuck man. Nothing I'd like better to do than throw some snow in her breasts and motor-boat the shit out of her.

Oh, and a big fuck you to Amber Ryan. Cunt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both sharks wish they had the fame and talent I possess. The only thing they had going for them was how close they were to Katy Perry... you see the juggs on that one? Fuck man. Nothing I'd like better to do than throw some snow in her breasts and motor-boat the shit out of her.

Oh, and a big fuck you to Amber Ryan. Cunt.
    Only you could fail hard enough to make a supposed insult sounds like a fucking compliment... Well done. *slow clap*

Ladies and gentlemen, I present the personification of what Darwinism was supposed to eradicate...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you mean survival of the fittest? You mean natural selection? Charles Darwin explained some species can't exist because there are bigger threats at the top of the food chain. I'm at the top of the food chain, Amber. His theory doesn't work on me... it's like having a rat try to take out a lion... it isn't happening, RIGHT, AMBER?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you mean survival of the fittest? You mean natural selection? Charles Darwin explained some species can't exist because there are bigger threats at the top of the food chain. I'm at the top of the food chain, Amber. His theory doesn't work on me... it's like having a rat try to take out a lion... it isn't happening, RIGHT, AMBER?

Rats are always the first to jump from a sinking ship, something I'm sure you are all too familiar with Ian...

Remember darl, it was the flea that spread the plague and brought down populations- I can't imagine the damage a parasite like you could do with the diseases you've picked up in your time.
    Although last I heard, herpes wasn't fatal so at least you have that going for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was sucking a dick earlier, when suddenly I had a realization: I am not a homosexual. I am sure that you can imagine my chagrin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information