login  |  Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The TNA/Indy Thread

That's right, TNA is merged in with the Indy Feds for this thread. Use this place to talk about them, in any shape or fashion that you please.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The TNA/Indy Thread

Don't disrespect Independent wrestling promotions by lumping them in with TNA... -_-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boy isn't that the truth Jesse. I just didn't think TNA deserved their own thread. So I wasn't sure where to put them. Jesse, you should post some stuff about the local Indy feds that you have around you, as they have shows and stuff!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The biggest independent promotion in my area is All Star Wrestling. They do all of their shows out of the Madison Civic Center, which is more like a gymnasium honestly, in Madison, WV. They have a show coming up on April 11th that will feature Ricky Morton & Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake versus Ron Mathis & Green Boy. Chance Prophet will be defending his ASW Heavyweight Championship against Broderick Shaw. The show will also feature a signing by Stan "The Lariat" Hansen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to come just to me Stan Hansen. Damn, how far are you from me?

We have a few local Indy Promotions where I'm from that I'll post stuff about. I'll also be on here frequently talking about how great MATT CAGE (@proudcaucasian) and CHRISTIAN ROSE (@BitterLunatic) are! If you don't know them, seriously, check them out. Dudes are big in Illinois working for Dreamwave Wrestling, Evolve, previously for DGUSA and all that good stuff.

Still, STAN HANSEN! I'm so jealous. You better go meet him for me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Around 7 hours, good luck making that walk. lol

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is the New Japan thread?

​*Rainmaker Pose*
    Stand up. Defy!
    www.DEFIANCEwrestling.com

[There was a commercial, or your stream froze, pretend we have a Diva division and a piss-break match came on; whatever, just, give me five minutes okay? Everybody crapped on the idea of commercials and I need for five minutes to have passed, dig it?]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I said previously, I would be on here about Christian Rose (@BitterLunatic) and here I am. I trained this guy (for the most part). I've drank with him. Rode with him. Stayed in hotels with him. Wrestled matches with him. Fucked his sister. While I was gone for 3 years, he went on to do things I never thought he'd accomplish in Professional Wrestling, albeit on the Independent level so far. Here's one of my favorite promos he's done. Enjoy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually prefer TNA to WWE to be honest because the woman's wrestling side of things is much better especially Awesome Kong and Havoc wrestler fighting against each other who are two big woman going at it which is very rare in female wrestling these days. The only thing I like about WWE is the NXT shows. Other than that, TNA beats WWE, while ROH beats both TNA and WWE.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NXT and New Japan tie to beat everything else, though.
    Stand up. Defy!

[There was a commercial, or your stream froze, pretend we have a Diva division and a piss-break match came on; whatever, just, give me five minutes okay? Everybody crapped on the idea of commercials and I need for five minutes to have passed, dig it?]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    NXT and New Japan tie to beat everything else, though.
    you sir are a fucking genius

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shitty li'l boots.
    Stand up. Defy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those who remember me (hi!), I had my first match about a month ago. Follows on from about a year of training at the House of Pain in Nottingham.

The camera didn't catch the ending or the aftermath, so in quick summary (highlight to see): Alex Gracie gets the pin with his feet on the ropes following a missed splash in the corner. "Special Edition" Joseph Connors, who'd been reffing other matches on the card, comes out and complains, orders the match restarted. Gracie shoves Connors, Connors shoves Gracie, I use the opportunity to take him down with a double-leg take down as Barricade takes care of Creep. One sharpshooter later and myself and Barricade pick up the win.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They wouldn't let you use the Dragon's Bite as a finisher? I mean, I get it, they don't want the rookie showing anyone up, but...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information