User Tag List

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Poser Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Last I heard he was in the hospital because Ninja K crushed his skull with a chair.

So, deflated skull Turk render coming right up!
    Captain Literal strikes again.
    Turk

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheRing View Post
    I'm interested in seeing the female one.
    If we're expecting the same comic book style embellishments and zealousness... I'm interested in seeing the female ones, too. :P

</creeper>

I dig the style. But I'm a big comic nerd so it makes sense I dig it.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you've been checking that poser folder and have noticed that my priorities on character art seem out of whack, you are correct. I'm tooling around with my new toys and getting the hang of things.

So that would be why there's a character there named Santos that is essentially Mexican Roman Reigns. No worries, folks, I'm picking this up pretty quickly and I have a handful of half finished characters that I need a certain prop for or need to retexture. This should be a speedy process in getting the whole roster done, though.

Also, big thanks to Lindz who inadvertently handed me tools to create a bunch of other characters by giving me access to her downloads for Troy.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still mourning the loss of JCON's pimp coat.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, that's on temporary hiatus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those renders, look slick man, very fitting. I have a full library of stuff for Daz Studio and the Genesis, Michael 4, and Victoria 4 models, I can send your way. When I make it home, that is.
    --Handles--
    Jack Owyns
    - IWA
    Frost -
    LoC

-Trevor

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onlytrevorhere View Post
    Those renders, look slick man, very fitting. I have a full library of stuff for Daz Studio and the Genesis, Michael 4, and Victoria 4 models, I can send your way. When I make it home, that is.
    AWWWW YISSSSS!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Dan I like them, kinda reminds me of Team Fortress's art style.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, I hate these new posers with a passion. I know it's supposed to be something new to try out, but they look like a complete eyesore. In fact, I'd like to request that my characters are not replaced with the new posers because I simply don't wish to have my creations represented in such a way.

I've been e-fedding since 1997 and that's probably the most egotistical and assholish thing I've ever said about my own creations. That's how much I hate that art style.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Derecho View Post
    Personally, I hate these new posers with a passion. I know it's supposed to be something new to try out, but they look like a complete eyesore. In fact, I'd like to request that my characters are not replaced with the new posers because I simply don't wish to have my creations represented in such a way.

I've been e-fedding since 1997 and that's probably the most egotistical and assholish thing I've ever said about my own creations. That's how much I hate that art style.
    That escalated quickly. This is a tough situation because I understand you like the style but you had to know before you posted that I'm not going to keep a handful of characters on the roster in a completely different style. The site and the art is my department but you've got the Derecho posers and I have a bunch of them if you need them. Now you're getting another piece of free character art and, yeah, the style is different. It's weird to me that you don't like a video game/anime aesthetic, I gotta be honest, considering how much you like video games and anime.

But just give me some credit here, at least. You're using my artwork as your avatar on a bunch of sites, right? It would reason to me that you like my style, which would also reason that over time I'm going to fine tune this art style to my own taste. I mean, already from Rune Winters to the latest Ninja K and TFV they style is clearly moving more towards comic book than cartoon or video game. Relax. You'll like your new art. And I said I'm learning here, so kindly lay off. That shit was harsh.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just because I like video games and anime doesn't mean I like everything about them. Zelda: Windwaker.. awesome game.. love it to death.. hate the art style with a passion. Team Fortress 2.. amazing game because Valve can make one hell of a shooter... hate the art style with a passion. I'm sure I'm going to love Blizzard's Overwatch because I am a Blizzard fanboy, but that art style reminds me of a bad Pixar movie and I don't like it one bit, but it doesn't mean I'm not going to play it.

I could keep listing examples, but you get my point.

Yeah, I'm using your artwork as an avatar, but saying I like your style and make it pertain to everything you've done is a bit far fetched. I liked the Derecho posers, but how long have I told you to get him out of that jump suit? That was 2006 and you just now did him in the look he was supposed to have.. but the current posers vs the new ones is an entirely different style and you can't really compare them side by side and say if I loved one I should love the other. It just doesn't work like that.

I really like the current style and I really hate your new style. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selective memory on Derecho's posers there. I have three different Derecho textures. I removed him from the jumpsuit as soon as you asked for it. You did it right around the time he was champion. I remember because I hated the half tights. Then I returned to "classic" Derecho in this last run. It might be a reach to get some confirmation on this but somebody else from back then might remember, too.

Sorry you don't like the new art style, I guess?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispatch?

Shots fired at this location.

Easy, fellas.

I lub yew two.

I went to Raw last night.

Nikki Bella's thighs are even more amazing in person.

You notice how Turk's expression looks like; "I'm gonna pinch your nipples in a minute." ?

...yeah.
    Turk

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by THE Kyle View Post
    I went to Raw last night.

Nikki Bella's thighs are even more amazing in person.
    THOSE CURVES!

Bastard. I'm jealous.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm digging the art style. It's unique. And if it leads to animations... more power to us!
    NFW World / LoC Legacy Champion Jack Harmen, Tony Davis, & Mary-Lynn Mayweather
    The Pop Culture Phenoms (The D, Klein w/ Elise Ares)
    NFW | Defiance | LoC | nbW

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information