login  |  Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Notes about how the Application Process works.

• We take these app threads seriously, please respond in kind.
    • In order to get in, you need four net "yes" votes. That means four more yes than no.
    • Don't post a garbage roleplay and then say "LOL I can do better." You can't.
    • Animated .gifs are no longer appropriate voting responses. "Yes" or "No" makes me happier.
    • If you're in DEFIANCE, your opinion matters. Please vote on every app!
    Stand up. Defy!
    www.DEFIANCEwrestling.com

[There was a commercial, or your stream froze, pretend we have a Diva division and a piss-break match came on; whatever, just, give me five minutes okay? Everybody crapped on the idea of commercials and I need for five minutes to have passed, dig it?]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Notes about how the Application Process works.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    • Animated .gifs are no longer appropriate voting responses. "Yes" or "No" makes me happier.

... WHat?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofpain
    "im 30 and im smarter than u

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It doesn't take long for things to get weird.

I mean, Rizzo was our second acrimonious app in 3 1/2 years, and the first one that probably wasn't going to end in a 'yes'. And look at the dramabomb that shit set off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Might I also add something to any potential writers looking to join up with DEF. As much success as some "legacy" characters have had in DEF (Dan Ryan, Lindsay Troy, Jeff Andrews, Kai Scott, Cancer Jiles etc.) I'd like any prospective DEFIANTS to maaaaaaybe consider a brand new creation for you application?

Myself, Damien who handles Eugene Dewey, Ken who handles Frank Holiday, a number of others are examples of this. It's fine walking in a big deal, personally? It's more fun making your character a big deal from the ground up. Go back over the last few months and watch the ascent of Frank Holiday and David Noble leading up through the MAXIMUM DEFIANCE pay per view. That shit is a blueprint on how to "play" our game.

If you're having issues on this front please feel free to contact me, I love work-shopping new character ideas / if you get really desperate for something new Justin and I created a document FULL of killer characters just waiting for a voice.

So, yeah... felt that need be said.
    I also have creative input in: Felton Bigsby, Viking War Cult, Don Hollywood, MDM4 and a few others... #BRAZEN

Thread Information