User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question: Round 4 Roleplay Schedule

Assuming both Round 3 cards go up in the next 72 hours or so, that means the roleplay period for Round 4 could start this weekend. Next Wednesday in the States is a holiday, which means that many people will be taking vacation that could be this weekend or as late as next.

Any suggestions/thoughts on the span for the Round 4 rp? Should we start it this weekend and keep it open a bit longer than the typical week? Round 4 will once again have a 3 rp max and a card segment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Question: Round 4 Roleplay Schedule

If things get fired up and ready to go in the near future, I'd say give a day of feedback and prep... then give a longer than normal RP cycle to get everyone through July 4th.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't care.....

As long as this thing rolls on!
    "Sit by the river long enough and you will see the body of your enemy floating by....."

-- Chinese proverb

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Whatever works. Just wanted to throw this out there for consideration. Is there any chance the deadline for the card segments can be 24 hours after the RP period has ended? In some cases, the match RP goes to the deadline and it would give the competitors a chance to soak in all of the RP that was done and create a card segment based off of that.

In a perfect scenario, it would not be an issue. But for those that this would fall under, it would give a good chance for them to write something up as a possible response to anything at or near the deadline. Just a suggestion. Thanks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Round 3 will be up tomorrow, June 26th, 2012, before the end of the day.

I apologize over the fact that I'll probably not be using the segments in an attempt to get the show pieced together and the rest of the matches written/delegated. Due to a wonderful swelling in my jaw I have the dentist and am taking the rest of the day off as punishment to my co-workers, so I will have plenty of time.
    "Every generation needs a revolution." - Magnetic Poetry (original)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not a very important holiday.
    Stand up. Defy!
    www.DEFIANCEwrestling.com

[There was a commercial, or your stream froze, pretend we have a Diva division and a piss-break match came on; whatever, just, give me five minutes okay? Everybody crapped on the idea of commercials and I need for five minutes to have passed, dig it?]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the hell are you guys talking about? The holiday's on SUNDAY-MONDAY.

God... you don't even know when Canada Day is... fools.

I'd opt for a 10-day RP period, if it's up for debate.
    I handle the Showtime currently competing in the ULTRATITLE Tournament. Probably not the Showtime you're familiar with. Sorry for the confusion.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 day rp period, and I've suggest until we get to the Final Four go with short form. It's a nice idea to include card segments and want to write longer matches, but the excitement of the tournament is in the roleplay. But, hey, that's just me.
    "I think John Lennon said: “Life is what happens when you’re making other plans.”, and that’s how I feel. Although he also said: “I am the Walrus I am the eggman” so I don’t know what to believe.”

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    10 day rp period, and I've suggest until we get to the Final Four go with short form. It's a nice idea to include card segments and want to write longer matches, but the excitement of the tournament is in the roleplay. But, hey, that's just me.
    Quoted for Truth. What Steve said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Either go with 10 day, or start July 6th. That gives some people time to dust off their beer-bellies from the 4th, hangovers on the 5th, ready to go on the 6th. lol.
    no brand Wrestling - Running since 2004.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Saunders View Post
    Either go with 10 day, or start July 6th. That gives some people time to dust off their beer-bellies from the 4th, hangovers on the 5th, ready to go on the 6th. lol.
    RP threads will be up this evening, and we'll decide on a deadline later.

Merritt knows that when I'm ready to go I'm ready to go, and since I has the power, that means we're all ready to go.
    "Every generation needs a revolution." - Magnetic Poetry (original)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Poets View Post
    RP threads will be up this evening, and we'll decide on a deadline later.

Merritt knows that when I'm ready to go I'm ready to go, and since I has the power, that means we're all ready to go.
    DICK-tator.

I would argue we should wait a day, get in contact with everyone who's still in Ultratitle and just make sure that they're aware the show threads will be going up shortly.

With the delays we've had, it's feasible someone hasn't checked FWrestling in the past couple days or so. It'd be best to make sure everyone's on the same page so we don't have someone whining about not knowing the results were posted and missing the first couple days of the rp period.
    NFW World / LoC Legacy Champion Jack Harmen, Tony Davis, & Mary-Lynn Mayweather
    The Pop Culture Phenoms (The D, Klein w/ Elise Ares)
    NFW | Defiance | LoC | nbW

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also Ford is out of the country. It might be better to wait for him to get home first.
    http://infinitewrestling.com We're not just a weather balloon.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaX-Files View Post
    Also Ford is out of the country. It might be better to wait for him to get home first.
    I just hope the deadline isn't July 9th, cause I'm a procrastinator and I'd really like the last day to get my stuff up :-)
    NFW World / LoC Legacy Champion Jack Harmen, Tony Davis, & Mary-Lynn Mayweather
    The Pop Culture Phenoms (The D, Klein w/ Elise Ares)
    NFW | Defiance | LoC | nbW

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

July 8th according to Chad's email. Oi vey. I'd count 3-5th off in activity for most of the competitors, assuming they celebrate the 4th. I know for myself, I won't be home. And while I don't do the whole getting drunk thing, surely others do. afterall we always get those drunken-RP's or drunken-rants
    no brand Wrestling - Running since 2004.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information