login  |  Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ask the EAST PREZ

Figured I'd open myself up a bit. Anything you wanna ask FW-related, please do. I'll ignore everything else. Also, if at all possible, ask me questions I'd want to answer.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the Eddie Era!

EASTPREZ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Ask the EAST PREZ

How does it feel to be the NFW fedhead that my blog has never criticized, and do you take personal joy in the fact that Katz probably is jealous over that?
    The Wrestling Blog - I'm all grow'd up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) What exactly *is* Mayfield's vision of the NFW Wrestling Revolution?

2) What kind of circumstances would be necessary to tempt you back to regular handling in a non-NFW fed?

3) How embarassed will Mayfield be when Impulse schools him during their inevitable confrontation?

4) Where did the hatred for the name "DENNIS!" come from?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_A View Post
    How does it feel to be the NFW fedhead that my blog has never criticized, and do you take personal joy in the fact that Katz probably is jealous over that?
    IS he jealous? I don't know.

It makes me feel good that I got such cool writeups about my stuff on your blog. That was real cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suddenimpact View Post
    1) What exactly *is* Mayfield's vision of the NFW Wrestling Revolution?
    I'll have to come back to that answer - I have like 3 minutes before I need to be in another part of the city.

2) What kind of circumstances would be necessary to tempt you back to regular handling in a non-NFW fed?
    A fedhead that I could trust and work with, plus a paycheck!

3) How embarassed will Mayfield be when Impulse schools him during their inevitable confrontation?
    Are we talking OOC or IC? Eddie is the first person to put people over, so he'd be delighted to bump for him - IF there's a match! I guess you forgot he's the President - not an active wrestler

4) Where did the hatred for the name "DENNIS!" come from?
    Eddie hates his first name.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm definitely not jealous. I've acutally become proud of the fact that sometimes people have a hard time figuring out who's written what.

QUESTIONS:

1) If you could write a 'dream' match that you haven't seen done before -- what would that match be?

2) If you could create a 'dream' tag team to feud against the HWC, who would they be...and what would their team name be?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who is the best RPer nobody's ever heard of? I think others have been asked similar questions on this forum in the past. For me, there are actually a lot of names that come to mind, but I'm interested in who your upper-echelon of "unknowns" would be.
    a castor strife production

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who are you?

No, seriously... I never pay enough attention.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jamar, big fan. I wasn't very familiar with your work before coming here but having been here for over a year I've become extremely interested in your production and found myself reading old stuff around here and fWo to get a better idea of your characters. Big ups.

Why is it that you chose not to be overly active in the forum talk / AIM chat? (Or is it just me you avoid XD )

Whose your favourite rookie in and around NFW?

How long have you been involved in eW?
    Brock Alyas
    The recovering pisstank.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Macc24 View Post
    Jamar, big fan. I wasn't very familiar with your work before coming here but having been here for over a year I've become extremely interested in your production and found myself reading old stuff around here and fWo to get a better idea of your characters. Big ups.

Why is it that you chose not to be overly active in the forum talk / AIM chat? (Or is it just me you avoid XD )

Whose your favourite rookie in and around NFW?

How long have you been involved in eW?
    Errr...wrong Jamar.

Jamar Nicholas = Eddie Mayfield, Hollywood Wrecking Crew
    Jamar Short = 'XXX' Sean Stevens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is where I grab Varga like Happy Gilmore grabs Daniel Lafferty and says "Where were ya on that one, idiot?"

Sorry Jamar *hides tail between legs*
    Brock Alyas
    The recovering pisstank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How's the comic going, Jamar?

-- Mike
    Mike Renner
    Fetch Quest
    The boss to surpass Big Boss himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WestPREZ View Post
    I'm definitely not jealous. I've acutally become proud of the fact that sometimes people have a hard time figuring out who's written what.
    Heh.

QUESTIONS:

1) If you could write a 'dream' match that you haven't seen done before -- what would that match be?
    Sheez - Idunno. I thought about a decent way to write an elimination chamber type match, but I think it's way too convoluted. And to read all of these notes from members who would skim that anyway - it'd drive me insane for no reason.

I just saw a commercial for TNA, and their X-division matches seem like Cirque De Soleil perfrmances, but it'd be interesting to try some ish like that.

2) If you could create a 'dream' tag team to feud against the HWC, who would they be...and what would their team name be?
    I think maybe a Puro/International Coup De'Tet (sp) like a Japanese Speed team or Stiff worker types like Kawada/Misawa. I enjoy Power vs. Speed or Aerial vs. Ground matches because they're interesting to work out the 'storytelling in the ring'. I also think FWres needs more off-the-cuff tagteams besides 'big guy little guy' or '8 foot tall badasses'. Speaking of that:

I ALSO also enjoy tagteam monsters. I thought of a team of big bruisers ala The Bruise Brothers (Ron & Don Harris) or maybe Undertaker/Kane variants. The GRAVEROBBERS would be a cool name for them. I could go on all day about tagteams!

At this point, I'll take what I can get in the tagteam section.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LQJT86C View Post
    Who is the best RPer nobody's ever heard of? I think others have been asked similar questions on this forum in the past. For me, there are actually a lot of names that come to mind, but I'm interested in who your upper-echelon of "unknowns" would be.
    I don't follow the other feds, but some people that stick out in my mind that were underrated for no reason:

Ernie Garrett (Alex Wylde)
    Ryan Engleman (ARES)
    That guy who handled Julius Godreign
    Murat who handled 'Marvelous' Mike Chain
    That guy who handled 'Legacy' Mike Flair

I could go on, but usually some guys never get their due because they couldn't sustain the slow marinade of building up a long run. A lot of shooting stars in fwres.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Curiosity View Post
    Who are you?

No, seriously... I never pay enough attention.
    I'm not answering that.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information