login  |  Register

User Tag List

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow LOOKING FOR: Leagues Page Manager

Looking for someone to help with the Leagues page located at http://fwrestling.com/leagues.shtml.

"Duties" are pretty easy:
    • Do a current check on league activity (i.e. are the leagues with profiles currently active, etc.)
    • Modify league profiles as necessary (e.g. if league is closed, change league profile to inactive)
    • Work with Chad to keep in contact with league profile owners and ask them to submit content, participate in the site, announce new site features, etc.
    I estimate probably an hour to two hours monthly -- nothing too strenuous. Send me a PM if interested or post any questions here. Staffers also get to submit a ballot for the FW Top 20 -- which is intended to be monthly or bi-monthly, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: LOOKING FOR: Leagues Page Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    Looking for someone to help with the Leagues page located at http://fwrestling.com/leagues.shtml.

• Do a current check on league activity (i.e. are the leagues with profiles currently active, etc.)
    • Modify league profiles as necessary (e.g. if league is closed, change league profile to inactive)
    • Work with Chad to keep in contact with league profile owners and ask them to submit content, participate in the site, announce new site features, etc.
    I estimate probably an hour to two hours monthly -- nothing too strenuous. Send me a PM if interested or post any questions here. Staffers also get to submit a ballot for the FW Top 20 -- which is intended to be monthly or bi-monthly, etc.
    How much does this gig pay?
    Blood, Sweat, Pain. Everything else is just an excuse.

In the end, it's not about winning or losing, It's all about the PROMO!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's Jenkins, everybody!

It pays my undying gratitude, which, unfortunately, is not redeemable for any appropriate amount of cash.

How are ya, Brian?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm good. Waiting for divorce to be final, supposed to be this week, but no papers yet. Looking to get involved and thought FW might be the place for me to do the things I used to do with ENN.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to get involved and thought FW might be the place for me to do the things I used to do with ENN.
    Yes.

*Character count*
    SUPERFLY EXPRESS - Nova & Jack Harmen (NFW Everette Memorial Tag Champions)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post

So, did anybody ever fill this position?

Thread Information