Doc Silver (c) v. Promo

Promos go here.

Promo deadline is Monday July 16th at 11:59 PM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: TIN HAT~! MBE World Heavyweight Championship Match

PROMO: So, this is what if finally boils down to around here, is it? After months and months of being promised the world by the MBE brass, getting handed empty promise after empty promise thrown at me just to get me to stay, because they know that without me, this place would ****ing crumble, they finally decide to give me the chance to reclaim that which I never lost in the first place.

Yeah, Doc, you heard me right, you might be walking around with what Yakamo and Yamada claim to be the current MBE World Championship, but the entire WORLD knows that until you and I climb into that ring, that you're a paper champion. You've walked through MBE and you've taken down some of it's biggest stars, I'm talking about people like Andrew F'N Gilkison, Duchess, and even Justin Credible.

But my name isn't on that list Doc. It's not on that list for a reason. It's not because you're scared. It's not because you wouldn't give me a match. Hell, I'm positive that if it were up to the two of us, we'd have settled this like men a long time ago.

The reason it hasn't happened is because MBE was scared to let it happen. They wanted me on their shows. They wanted the fans turning their backs on me during my matches. They wanted the publicity of having the most hated man in the history of MBE on their roster. It's like the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it.

I worked the shows, I kept my mouth shut. I paraded my belt around for awhile because that's what I was told to do. They wanted that conspiracy, but the truth of the matter is that once they realized that eventually they would HAVE to put me in a title match, then they didn't want to do it. I had Yamada's word that when I signed that MBE contract, that I would get the first shot at the belt if I didn't win it in the tournament.

Bastard lied to me. Straight to my face. And what that got him was a lesson learned that while he might be a man of legendary status in this sport, it doesn't mean **** to me. And if it hadn't been for Justin and Yori coming out, there might not have been enough of him left to try and keep this place running.

Bottom line is this, I've got my shot now. That means that you, Doc, are the next step on my personal path of pain. The two of us will walk to that ring and when everything is all said and done, the question will be answered as to who the true champion of MBE really is.

Is it you? Recognized by MBE after winning a tournament, beating the hell repeatedly out of just about everyone that MBE would throw in your direction. But you know that there's one person who they never let get near that belt, don't you, Doc.

That's me.

PROMO.

The man who walked into this place from day one with the biggest target on his back that anyone could ever imagine. And now, after finally throwing the gauntlet down and forcing MBE's hands, I finally get my shot.

I plan on making the most of it Doc. Nothing against you, but it's time for me to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
    Blood, Sweat, Pain. Everything else is just an excuse.

In the end, it's not about winning or losing, It's all about the PROMO!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: TIN HAT~! MBE World Heavyweight Championship Match

(FADEIN: Doc Silver sitting at a poker table with the MBE World Title belt propped up on the railing.)

DOC: This is rich...I mean honestly...MBE restarts again, and you would figure said re-start would invovle new blood, new talent, a bringing foward of the next generation of talent to carry this company to new heights...I was expecting to be facing a pride of hungry young lions trying to rip the torch from my hands, to claim this title and send me off to pasture...

Yet my first title defense here is against Promo, a man who's only claim to fame is in events that pre-date man stealing fire from the God's...A man who's only clung to relevence by bringing up said events every chance he can...If I with my Garbage Lyrics and Poker references are about 5 minutes behind the times...You have to be a good two-three hours off the mark...

You wanna ***** about being screwed by management? (Laughs) welcome to my world...Only difference I see is that you just failed to get it done in the tournament, then floundered about listlessly with your toy belt, while I went out and did something about it...I sucked it up and dealt with the dildo on a pole matches, the sex robot bull**** and whatever the hell else was needed of me...So that I could in the end climb the mountain and become champion...

Losers whine about their best, winners go home and f*** the prom queen...You are a loser...Honestly, I mean all you got is this anicent history belt and a bunch of whining, you haven't done anything at all to deserve this title shot except fall back on that history.

There is no debate over who the 'real champ' is...That's me...You and your 6 friends who leech off you for beer money can call you champ all they want and it means nothing...And when you get in the ring with me, you'll find out how worthless all of it is...Your fake belt, your false hope, all of it setting you up for a trip down the endless path of misery...

Only Happy When It Rains

(FADEOUT)

Thread Information