login  |  Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JWO Status and BC Questions

First of all, I apologize for not getting the show up last weekend, but my workload shot up high last week and then I had to travel to Tampa, FL on business all week.

Secondly, my workload is not going to be dropping back down in the forseeable future, and I'm concerned about my ability to actually keep JWO running. I DO NOT WANT TO CLOSE. I've talked to a few of you about potentially forming a Booking committee to help run the JWO in the same style as A1E. For those of you not familiar with A1E, it's run with a small group of people who contribute to writing matches, segments, angles, and working with the members on handling their characters. It's a very successful style and it's about the only way that I see the JWO being able to continue.

So, if you would be interested in joining in on a JWO BC then send me a PM and we'll see if we can keep the ship afloat. In the meantime, I'll be finishing this show over the weekend (GUARANDAMNTEED) and we'll see where we're at then.

Jenkins
    Blood, Sweat, Pain. Everything else is just an excuse.

In the end, it's not about winning or losing, It's all about the PROMO!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: JWO Status and BC Questions

I'm sorry to say that I'm going to have to stop in my attempt to get the JWO off the ground. I'd like to thank those of you who did sign up and participate in the effort though, but with new responsibilities at work, it's just going to be impossible for me to continue any involvement in the hobby until at least early next year.

Thanks to Chad Merritt and Jon Katz for helping get everything set up and I'm sorry to have let you guys down from the high standards that this community expects and deserves.

Good luck to everyone around here.

Brian
    Blood, Sweat, Pain. Everything else is just an excuse.

In the end, it's not about winning or losing, It's all about the PROMO!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: JWO Status and BC Questions

Sorry to see you go.. looks like i'll have to find another home for Gravedigger and maybe reopen my own fed if I can ever get in touch with Chad.
    Quote Originally Posted by jayshort View Post
    Triple X: And, don't worry about Jason. He'll keep ending careers, destroying lives, and redefining what it means to be most insane son-of-a-b[BEEP]tch this industry has ever seen in Stalker's World.

Thread Information