PDA

View Full Version : Hello, friends...

SteelCitySon
12-16-04, 02:09 PM
Hello everybody.

Some of you might know me, some might not. My name's John Miller and I used to handle The Steel City Icon John Miller (not very original, i know). Anyways, I used to be a part of FW a while ago, but decided to take a break after a couple years. Actually, I was the man that founded EPW. It's great to see where it's come under the great leadership of Jeff and Dave. I know that I put this place in good hands. Anyways, I just wanted to announce that I would be coming back in a wrestler-only capacity and I look forward to working with you guys. Some for the first time, others yet again. I'd like to say thank you to Jeff for allowing me to come back. I'd also like to say "hi" to the handlers I haven't been able to talk to in a LONG time. I really look forward to having some fun with you guys.

Sincerely,
John Miller
(Steel City Icon No More)

CuseTroy
12-16-04, 02:53 PM
Welcome back, man. Good to have you around again.

EpyonMarx
12-16-04, 04:30 PM
Glad to have ya back mate

TSiegel
12-16-04, 04:38 PM
John...

Good to see you again man, looking forward to working with you as well.

Tom

TH
12-16-04, 04:39 PM
Welcome back!

DBrunkGXW
12-16-04, 05:26 PM
'Bout damn time.

B!tch.

:D

Adam_Benjamin
12-16-04, 11:59 PM
Its Miller Time!!! Nice to have you back Jonny!!!

QueenOfTheRing
12-17-04, 12:08 AM
I MISSED YOU.

And answer your damn e-mails/PMs!!!!!!!!

JABolich
12-17-04, 02:37 AM
WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!

MILLERTIME!!!!!

RStrawsma
12-17-04, 10:08 AM
Words alone cannot describe my elation, so...

Chad
12-17-04, 02:42 PM
Glad to have ya back, Jon!

SteelCitySon
12-17-04, 03:05 PM
lmao... i didn't ever in my wildest dreams think anyone would care that i was returning lol. it's good to see i haven't been forgotten! now i remember why i loved this stuff so much...

Linds, I haven't even been online in like forever lol... my apologies.

Dave, I'll ALWAYS be your *****... and you know it. =)

Oh, i got some news for ya' guys, I joined the air force. I won't ship out for at least another 6 months, but hell, I figured I'd pass the time by hangin with friends. :D

QueenOfTheRing
12-17-04, 07:36 PM
you were on-line 4 and a half hours ago, weren't you? WEREN'T YOU, MILLER TIME!!! ;)

Congrats on joining the Air Force...my cousin's in the Force as well. He's stationed somewhere up in Mass.

MarcusWestcott
12-17-04, 09:42 PM
Welcome back, John!

Hell, I don't think I've talked to you since the beginning of Empire... see what you've done? lol

Anywho, good to see ya back.

Mad Dog
12-27-04, 03:13 AM
Welcome back, John. Good to see you around again.

Hopefully our paths will eventually cross again.

Glad you are here.

- Mad Dog