PDA

View Full Version : Emergency matchwriter needed.

JABolich
11-19-04, 02:10 PM
It's been fifteen days, and one of my matchwriters has not sent in his match.

Therefore, I need someone willing to write Clapper vs. Cross - promptly.

Reply here or hit me up on AIM if you can write.

RStrawsma
11-19-04, 02:16 PM
*grabs torches and pitchforks*

Let's go kick his ass!

EpyonMarx
11-19-04, 02:39 PM
If you still need someone let me know

CuseTroy
11-19-04, 02:41 PM
I want to apologize for this, guys. I started to write the match the day after I received the assignment, then my schedule went to hell and I had to table it for a couple of days. When I came back to the match, my computer went to hell too, and I've been on limited net access(mostly via my roommate's computer) for the past week or so. I apologize for whatever delay I've caused, because I fully expected to have this match done far sooner than this. Jeff, I probably should have sent you an e-mail, but I've been pulled in eight different directions over the past few weeks and lost track of certain things. Again, I want to apologize, not only for the delay, but for not delivering a great match as well. As stands, I'm too busy to get this match out by the weekend, so to whomever fills in as emergency writer, you have my eternal gratitude for saving my ass.

That said, anyone with the time should tune in to syracuse.com/z89 tonight around 6:30 to hear me live on the radio as I'll be the in-studio host for my station's broadcast of the Syracuse University Women's Basketball game tonight.

So, you see, I have an excuse. Take THAT!

Adam

TSiegel
11-19-04, 09:16 PM
Let's take 'em out back an' beat the snot outta 'em!!

Oops.

EpyonMarx
11-20-04, 04:10 PM
lol. No worries about that, Adam. It happens. What matters is the match has been written now.

Congrats to all the cardwriters, BTW. A great set of matches under odd circumstances indeed, lol.