PDA

View Full Version : League Blurbs

Chad
09-22-04, 01:00 PM
Can you guys respond with what you'd like the 'blurb' for your league to be? You know, the little tag that appears under the league name on the main page?

I'm going to go ahead and remove the individual subforum links for League Central...I think they look too cluttered. I'll add the blurbs back in... please keep them to no more than two lines to fit in the forum width.

Hope that all made sense. :)

-C

jediPREZ
09-22-04, 02:00 PM
New Frontier Wrestling was founded in 2000 as an indie circuit promotion holding shows in a small nightclub in Baltimore. Today, its home to one of our sport's biggest and greatest prize, the Ultratitle, as well as expanding in Season II to solidify itself as THE best promotion in (f)wrestling. Modeled after the NFL and March Madness, you won't find anything like it.

Chad
09-23-04, 09:58 AM
Yeah...go plug that in and see if stays under two lines, ya boob. ;)

jediPREZ
09-23-04, 11:49 AM
EDITED:

NFW: Way better than that slow ass CSWA.

Chad
09-23-04, 12:18 PM
See...now *that* fits.

-C

PS: See if you get your match NOW, bubba. ;)

jediPREZ
09-23-04, 12:25 PM
Alright, alright...I'm only doing this cause I wanna see Melton's face smashed in by a bag of Cheetos.

NFW: Modeled after the NFL and March Madness, watch the wrestlers from around the world compete for the sport's biggest prize: THE ULTRATITLE

TheOriginalSE
09-23-04, 03:38 PM
New ERA: Mixing old-style wrestling with the stars of today's generation to promote a New ERA of Wrestling. New ERA: Will Your Dreams Survive?

and a possible addition: (P.S. We get our cards out quicker than both CSWA and NFW) :P

JABolich
09-24-04, 05:14 PM
EPW:
The best of many worlds combine in EPW, the fed taking the wrestling world by storm. Come see what all the commotion is about!