PDA

View Full Version : Chaos v Rabesque (c) - World Title Match -

TheOriginalSE
09-21-04, 12:48 AM
All RP for the World Title Match between CHAOS and JEAN RABESQUE (c) at RAUCOUS should be done in this folder. Any RP posted outside of the folder will not count.

The RP deadline is 11:59pm on Tuesday, September 28th. Angles should be sent to secandido@comcast.net ..

Devil666
09-22-04, 07:40 PM
(There's a broad smile upon his face as Chaos steps in front of an NEW backdrop. He crosses his arms for a moment in thought and then extends two fingers in the air. The smile grows wider)

Chaos: TWICE...Twice Jean I've stepped into the ring with you and managed not to get my shoulders pinned to the mat. Now I might not have pinned your shoulders in return I've still got more to claim then most men who have stepped into the ring with you. I've gotten close...I've gotten right where I want to be and this time. This time it's for the title.

(The smug smile slowly fades)

Chaos: I hope you’re ready. Because just as last time I opened your eyes with an ankle pick you never expected...well I've got allot more tricks up my sleeve. You dismissed me Jean. You overlooked me as a challenger and now you can't any longer. The belt is on the line and there's nothing...NOTHING I'd rather do then take it away from you.

(He chuckles lightly)

Chaos: If for no other reason then to wipe the similar smile I'm sure you'll have on your face. Yet we both should have some concern. See I'm not sure what your deal with ANTAEUS is, but he cost me a chance at pinning your shoulders to the mat. Now I'm sure you’re completely innocent in whatever grudge he might have against you. I'm not letting another man cost me MY shot at a World Title. HELL...neither should you. After all that man could come down and just as easily this time cost you your title.

(He cracks a larger smile)

Chaos: After all you looked pretty foolish with your head peaking out from under the ring at the end of our last match. I'm sure that was his plan to begin with. Yet I'm not willing to let the same mistake happen to me. That's why I've got a proposal for you Jean. A simple challenge to up the stakes and at the end of the night have no excuses when all is said and done.

(The look on his face grows quite stern)

Chaos: How about we step inside a steel cage? Are you up for that Jean? No excuses... no risk...no controversey. We put it ALL on the line and let the better man win. Inside steel cage...pinfalls ONLY!!!

(He pauses and shrugs his shoulders)

Chaos: Now I don't blame you if you were to say no. Hell I'd suspect any man would not look forward to a match like that. It's just at the end of the night...when all is said and done...I don't won't to hear any excuses when I'm holding your belt Jean

(He steps forward in leans into frame)

Chaos: Because I'll have none of my own.

(The smile returns to his face, he turns his back and walks away)

<FTB>

SteveA
09-22-04, 10:32 PM
(The screen comes in on the New ERA World Heavyweight Title, and as the camera moves away we see the holder of that belt, none other than Jean Rabesque, belt on his left shoulder, dressed in the normal gear, standing in front of an NEW backdrop, he pauses for a moment, takes a breath, and speaks)

“I really enjoy something about you Chaos. I must say that I truly enjoy the way that you take credit for things you have absolutely nothing to do with. ‘You’ve gotten close?’ Close? Close to what? You don’t think you were actually close to winning this title, do you? Because the way I see things you were getting handled pretty well, and then that no-talent chump decided yet again to stick his nose into my business. But let’s make one thing perfectly clear Chaos.... you were NEVER close.

“You had your little moment in the sun the day you took the TV title from me. If you honestly think in your heart of hearts that you have even scratched the surface of what I’m capable of, it’s about damn time you wake up and figure out what the hell is going on. You can say what you want, but if I were you, I’d be sending Antaeus a damn Christmas card, because he is the ONLY REASON that you have this match.

“That’s right... that’s exactly right. Now, I’m not dismissing you as a challenger Chaos, in fact, despite what you attempt to prove, I have NEVER taken you lightly. I respect that in the land of New ERA, you’re one of the bright and upcoming stars. I told you that exact same thing the last time we bantered like this. But Chaos, without help, you’re not at my level. (Chuckles) But don’t feel bad.... no one really is.

“But here you go again Chaos, the opportunity of a lifetime, gift wrapped to you courtesy of a countout win. How you gonna handle this whole thing? Now, I know the words that will come. You’re confident, you’re cool, you’re ready, blah blah blah. I know full well that that’s exactly what’s going to come out of your mouth, but the truth lies on a much deeper level. It’s something we all go through Chaos, the anticipation of finally winning the big one. I remember it well, and it’s something that takes several attempts to finally break down. You’re close Chaos, you really are, and some day you may make a wonderful world’s champion. But not on my watch, and as long as Jean Rabesque stays on the New ERA roster, THIS (holds up belt).... is as close as you’re ever going to be to becoming the champion that you want to be.

“Now, I did find it intriguing your offer of putting this little shindig inside a steel cage. I thought about it long and hard, and feel I can summarize in merely a word....

NO....

“It’s not that I’m ducking you Chaos, but how stupid do you think I am? Here I am, world’s champion, finest technical wrestler in the world today, taking on a man that has proven he can more than handle himself inside a steel cage, a man that isn’t afraid to swing the metal if he has to. Let’s use some logic here, which side would you take? Being the champ has its privilege, and dammit, I’m going to use one now. There’s no way in hell I’m taking you on in anything resembling a steel cage.

“But I will tell you exactly what I’m going to do. I’m going to take your ass right into the middle of the ring, and if you don’t want to tap, I’ll make your ass pass out. Either way, it doesn’t mean a damn to me, but this is going to be a wrestling match, no, an exhibition in WRESTLING SUPERIORITY.

“So you have a dream Chaos. (Chuckles) As cute as that might be, that’s all you’re going to have at the end of this show. You can see the laundry list now Chaos. I have a list of enemies a mile long. This might be your last shot for awhile. How you going to handle the pressure? But, it should be no sweat to you, right? Because, you know, you’ve been SO CLOSE twice already. (Laughs) Dream on son, or better yet, maybe right now might be the time for you to step into reality. Take it for what it’s worth, just a suggestion, but I think you can save yourself a whole lot of heartbreak from delusion if you do.

“No false gimmicks, no false hype, and most importantly, no excuses, I’m the World Champ Chaos..... and you’re not, I am Jean Rabesque.”

(FADEOUT)

Devil666
09-26-04, 06:26 PM
(A loud banging of wood upon wood can be heard as the camera jerks around to see the familiar face of Stone the bartender of The Double Down Saloon. He clears his throat and makes the following announcement.

Stone: LAST CALL!!!!!!!

(The camera pans to the clock upon the wall that reads 3:00 AM and then back to Stone staring right back.

Stone: If you’re looking for the Boss...he's outback

(The picture shakes as the shot moves down a corridor, waits for a heavy oak door to open and adjusts the light to see clearly in the back room. There sitting around a poker table sits the towering figure of Chaos and several well dressed men... He slowly lifts his cards of the table peaking at them before he looks up and smiles at the camera)

Chaos: Well hey there Jean. I had barely gotten back into town and checked into work when I saw you put out a rebuttal faster then the Kerry Campaign. After all I did more then just put some hype into all this mess. Hell I went right out and issued you a challenge. Not just any challenge...a challenge to fight this match inside a steel cage.

(He pauses fro a moment as the others men toss chips on the table and Chaos checks his cards before match their raise He stares back at the camera)

Chaos: Just as I suspected...you turned me down. Hey I don't blame you. I'd be scared to if a seven foot monster wanted to cheese grate my body to a bloody pulp. After all that would corner you. That would leave you with NO exit plan. That would leave you finally...stuck in the ring and having to put it ALL on the line. Something that as much as you protest and deny...well I don't think you’re looking forward to.

(Again he pauses as another round of betting is placed and he once more match the raise of the other betters)

Chaos: See in our first match I was robbed out of a victory by the interference of Suicide. Under the guise of spectre he showed he couldn’t even be man enough to run in on a match as his own man. Then we have our last meeting. The one as how did you put it? What were the words you used?

(He pauses for a moment and the man to his right speaks)

Man: I believe he said and I quote: "You were getting handled pretty well."

(Chaos chuckles and the smile fades away)

Chaos: Thanks Bill.

(He turns back tot he camera)

Chaos: I'm sorry Jean now when was that? Was that the point when I was stomping you into the ground? Was that the point when I was whipping you into the ropes? Or was that the point when I was kicking out of what little to had to offer. For your promise of showing me an exhibition of what was it?

(He pauses as another player speaks)

Man: WRESTLING SUPERIORTY!!!!!!

(Chaos chuckles and the smile fades)

Chaos: Thanks Randy

(He turns back tot he camera)

Chaos: My only question to you Jean is where is this lesson. Twice we've stepped into the ring and twice you've neglected to show me this lesson. Twice you've had your chance when you've needed only one to put most men out of contention and yet here I stand. I'm not intimidated...I'm not even remotely impressed. I know I can beat you and I think you know it to,

(There’s a last round of bidding and finally the cards are laid down. A few pairs, a couple queens, but Chaos let's loose a big smile as he lays down three aces and everyone else groans loudly. He scoops up the pot and excuses himself He stand and heads out of the room, down the corridor and back inside the bar. He waves at a few of the remaining customers as Stone locks the doors and starts to clean. Chaos pours himself a drink from the bar and looks at the camera)

Chaos: In the past I was nothing more then Hellion's little brother and you were wrong about that. Then I was out of my league with such a wrestler like yourself and you were wrong about that. Now I'm an up and coming star, who is no quite ready fro the big time...guess what Jean...you’re wrong about that too.

(He finishes the rest of his drink)

Chaos: I'm ready for his Jean. Twice I've been in the ring and twice keep you from doing what you do best...pinning men to the map. Twice my chances at victory were stolen by interference...well no more.

(He steps forward and stares coldly into the camera)

Chaos: it's not a dream Jean. I don't feel any pressure. I’m I want and I deserve to be here. I've been a champion before...I've held the gold. Just like you were I'm only looking to get back on top. You got your chance and you made it...now it's MINE!!!!!!!

(He pauses and smiles)

Chaos: You don't want to fight in a cage. FINE!!!!! I can understand your fear. Yet I'm not going to get screwed again. One way or another I'm walking out with

(He points at the camera)

Chaos: YOU’RE TITLE!!! And this time...neither you...NOR ANYONE ELSE...is going to stop me. And just like those boys in the back just learned...

(He against stares forward coldly)

Chaos: DON'T...bet against me.

(He turns his back to the camera and walks away)

<FTB>

SteveA
09-27-04, 08:03 PM
(The screen comes in on Jean Rabesque, wearing the norm, NEW World Title draped over his shoulder, you should know the drill by now)

“So help me out Chaos, what exactly was the point of the beginning of your promo there? What is the point of the whole thing saloon thing? Do you happen to have the money lying around to hire a remote camera crew to just happen to come down to the bar at 3:00 in the morning to film you ramble? I mean.... is that time and a half? Seriously, if I were the camera guy, I’d be straight up pissed off about waking my ass up, driving to some God forsaken place in the middle of the night, only to come into contact with your ugly mug. But honestly, what purpose does that serve? Is it supposed to improve the ambiance? Is it intended to emphasize the strength of your words? Just curious Chaos, because I seem to have better things to do with my team and money. Hell.... I don’t know.... train?

“But nonetheless, we were again subjected to you and your midnight ramblings. I’m not sure if it’s sleep deprivation or not, but I’m pretty convinced everything’s not working up there. But before we get into the eventual war of the words that we’re so inclined to do, let’s again make one thing perfectly clear. Until you, or anybody else, pins me 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring to take this NEW World Heavyweight Championship from me, nothing you or anybody else says matters. This belt is all that matters to me right now, and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to hold on to it. Was I scared for saying no to your little steel cage challenge? Hardly, but again, why would I put myself into a position that is more difficult than the one I already stand in? That would make no sense, and Chaos, I’m the champ, I don’t have to do anything I don’t want to do.

“Which is why I don’t have to pin you in this match, if I don’t want to. Hell, I can take off two minutes into the match and walk to the back and there wouldn’t be a damn thing you could do about it. I could clock you over the head with a chair, and there would be no way for you to win my title. But you know damn well I’m not like that. I’m going to stand in, I’m going to do what I do best, and I’m going to methodically pick you apart.

“Ah, yes, the key word there being....methodically. You made such a big deal out of the fact that I didn’t finish the job the first two times. Allow me to reword that correctly, I hadn’t finished you...... yet. The plan was there, and the match was going to end the way I intended. Now, you may disagree, and I really don’t give a F(FCC)K if you do, but trust me Chaos, that was how it was going to go. Unfortunately, as we both know, outside circumstances prevented that from occurring. It might happen again, you’ll get your shots in, you might even handle me for awhile, but you won’t finish things off. All it will take.... is one mistake, and trust me Chaos, if I’m given the time, you’ll make a mistake. And as soon as that happens.... you’re done. Period. All I need is time Chaos. You don’t have what it takes to finish me off on your own. You’ll get frustrated, and you’ll screw up. Again, you’re going to dispute all fo this. You’re going to come back out and tell me how focused and disciplined you think you are and how you would NEVER do anything like that. And again, I’ll tell you that I don’t give a f(FCC)k. Haven’t gotten the lesson yet? (Chuckles) Just wait Chaos, just wait.

“And who ever said my specialty was pinning people? Damn, haven’t you been paying attention? Don’t pin too many people with the Figure 4. (Shrugs) But I guess it does happen.

“Wrestling superiority is coming Chaos. Just wait it out, you’ll see it.... I promise. You will someday be a star, as I’ve already said. I’ve learned that from the past. But it won’t be on my watch son. You can join the long list of folks who say I’m ‘holding them down,’ because they can’t get the job done inside the ring against me.

“3:00 in the morning.... I’m sound asleep. 5:00, I’m running. You, you’re at the bar? This is another one that you’ll try to play off. But all your empty talk won’t matter. I’m more ready for you now than I ever have been Chaos. It’s common knowledge that if you want to get the best of me, you better do it the first one or two times you face me, because once I experience it, there went your window. Sorry son, it’s gone. I expect a valiant effort, and don’t be too down. You can always go back to your beloved TV title. (Laughs)

“No false gimmicks, no false hype, I am Jean Rabesque. And Chaos, get some sleep.... you’re going to need it.”

(FADEOUT)