PDA

View Full Version : Devastator v Doe - School House Brawl -

TheOriginalSE
09-21-04, 12:47 AM
All RP for the School House Brawl Match between JOHN DOE and RED DEVASTATOR at RAUCOUS should be done in this folder. Any RP posted outside of the folder will not count.

The RP deadline is 11:59pm on Tuesday, September 28th. Angles should be sent to secandido@comcast.net ..

John Doe
09-22-04, 02:04 PM
FADEIN… John Doe sitting with a DREDD background, John a wide smile along his face.

DOE:

“DREDD, has finally been complete, it is spreading its ways throughout the nation, and when it finally hits it’s target, all will be accomplished, DREDD is not here to rape Jean Rabesque of his Title, it is here just to destroy him, to end him entirely. Thus we have to take small steps to improve, and now we stand here ready for battles. John Doe, Jonathan Marx, and Brandon Jacobs, all standing side by side, preparing for battles. Each one teaching us more and more of how we can end our enemy.”

“We are not attacking Jean because of the title, it is because Jean stole it from a great man, a man ten times better than Jean himself, Larry Tact. And we are now attacking Jean because of one VERY important reason….he is French.”

“But enough of my lecture on the theories of DREDD, we move on to a new day, a new path, a new enemy. A man named, Red Devastator. A man that defeated Dylan McCormick. A very impressive man in and out of the ring, but now you face against me Red, now you go against a true great.”

"Men suffer wounds from battles, I plan on showing you the worst side of me possibale. Destruction will be at your whim. I will grasp hold of the powers that I contain with in me. Unstoppable I will become after this match, going into the PPV, any match that they want to give me, I will take, and I will win"

"Brandon Jacobs has me wathcing tape of you, boring but effective, allowing me the chance to learn of what you can do in the ring. Red, you have no chance, you are doomed, damned in the hands of me. I will prepare you for every single match after this, consider this match a learning experiance."

“It sounds great doesn’t it to go in the ring with a man that has had to shots at the TV title, a man that has ended two careers in New Era, and now you step are at the footsteps of a man that plans on destroying you, I have no problem with you at all Red, I just feel like winning, on proving me points, on showing the worlds that you are not as great as me, nothing personal Red.”

“If I were you I would watch my back on Raucous, you never know when and where DREDD will strike, how we will strike, just prepare yourself Red, I will have my prayers with you,”

“FADE OUT