PDA

View Full Version : Jay v DoP

TheOriginalSE
09-21-04, 12:43 AM
All RP for match between JAY and the DISTRIBUTOR OF PAIN at RAUCOUS should be done in this folder. Any RP posted outside of the folder will not count.

The RP deadline is 11:59pm on Tuesday, September 28th. Angles should be sent to secandido@comcast.net ..

Jay_Man
09-21-04, 03:48 AM
::Scene opens as Jay stands before the camera in a large, yet mostly featureless room.::

Jay: The Distributor of Pain...not the most inviting of names, is it? I hear you're quite the force to be reckoned with here in the NEW Era of Wrestling...and if your match with Azrael on Rapture was any indication, it looks like I'm hearing right. A normal person would turn and run, before pain is...well...distributed. However, I am not the average normal person. I have formed a little plan...that I will now show to you.

::Jay walks a little off camera, which quickly follows him to a table with a blanket covering it.::

Jay: This, Mr. Of Pain is what we like to call a blanket. But if you'll step over here...

::Jay walks further to another table, where a small ring is sitting. Within are two of those little wooden art figures...you know, the ones that you can pose to see how to draw correctly. Outside of the ring is a lego man.::

Jay: Here we have almost-to-scale models of myself and the Distributor of Pain, as well as an actual sized figure of Dustin. I won't lie...in actuality, the Distributor has a good three inches on me...but when does that really matter? Does height give an advantage here? It's not like we're shooting hoops! So let's work on strategy.

Distributor, you have an impressive repitoire of hardcore brawling, but in a gimmickless match, you have to show a bit more than what you can swing. Of course, you know this, as you decimated Azrael. However, as the model clearly shows, I am not Azrael :he turns one model to reveal that 'Jay' is written on its side: and will not be defeated as such. You may come at me, ready to toss me into a world of hurt, but you'll find that I am no longer where you thought I was...actually, I'll be somewhere else! Ready to counter-attack, even! As tough as you probably are, even the greatest of fighters wear down after too long, and I don't plan on taking any of your massive hits...and no way will I be feeling the Devil's Cross.

However, there is the small problem of your li'l buddy, Dustin. A manager always adds an unwanted yet dangerous factor to the equation. Dustin, you keep to yourself, applauding your boy, and we'll be fine. The second you start messing with me, though, and your ass is hitting the ground. That's all there is to it.

Come Raucous, it'll be just like this. :he has the Jay figure pin the other and taps the ring three times.: You may be distributing pain, but to you, I'll be distributing a loss.

::Scene fades.::