PDA

View Full Version : Need a webmaster

Vinny Chaos
09-12-04, 07:55 PM
Hey guys!! I am in desperate need of a webmaster for a fed that I will be opening. I need somebody that can do Flash, create ppv logos and a ppv mini site as well as a flash for the ppv if one is needed. You would also have to make all of the graphics for the site as well. If you get the job you would get an email address on the site as well. If you are interested in and know all of these things give me a holla at my email address and we can talk. Email address is president@gcwwrestling.net. My fed is going to be a real wrestler fed and also you would need to make new flashes once a month for the site. I really do need a webmaster since it is so hard to find one. I also need a login script for the site since I want to know who is going to be viewing the site. I want something along these lines if you can or similar. This is the example of the login script that I would like Example (http://www.gwfwrestling.net). If you are interested please email me at GCW President (president@gcwwrestling.net). Thank you very much and I hope to hear from some of you.

JLevinson
09-12-04, 09:43 PM
That's a fairly serious request. A general-purpose webmaster is one thing, but someone with a proficiency and Flash animation AND Login scripts isn't going to be easy, and if you're expecting them to do it for free, then you may be SOL.

-Josh