PDA

View Full Version : EPW and 'Boogie'

EZieba
08-29-04, 05:22 AM
Hey there Boogie Joe ...

You wanna play dip in and out of reality and label my name on a federation I'm not even assoicated with? I'm so glad that you 'found a job' and able to 'fire one up' on EPW, but that doesn't mean you can drag GWE and MY NAME just to give yourself a 'push'

I might have problems with other people coming up with ideas and I might vent on boards, but eventually it is taken care of in private ... unlike you who tries to push his limped legacy with a hiatus belt in THIS league!

But I'm not gonna answer you here. I am going to suggest ... no. I am going to DEMAND that the one that owns EPW, since he let your little speech slide onto 'TV' in the first place, give me airtime otherwise ...

Well Boogie Joe ... let's just say that you thought you got treated unfairly in another four lettered federation?

You ain't seen nothing yet ...

Erik Z
Owner GWE

PaulNJ21
08-29-04, 11:03 PM
Management angles go under EPW Air Time ;->

Paul

EZieba
08-30-04, 01:01 AM
Maybe if it was an angle the I would post there, but it isn't so keep your snide little comments and smile to yourself cause you don't know what is going on.

This post is here because Joe doesn't feel like answering certain emails. So, since he doesn't wanna deal with it in private, he'll deal with it in public.

PaulNJ21
08-30-04, 02:28 AM
Nor do I care what is going on, but a public forum isn't the place to air your dirty laundry in cryptic wrestling style promos. That makes you no better than "Boogie Joe."

If you have a problem with anything on a card, just IM Bolich and clear it up with him.

Paul

MarcusWestcott
08-30-04, 03:27 AM
Maybe if it was an angle the I would post there, but it isn't so keep your snide little comments and smile to yourself cause you don't know what is going on.

This post is here because Joe doesn't feel like answering certain emails. So, since he doesn't wanna deal with it in private, he'll deal with it in public.

I'd have to agree with Paul.

If you have a problem with what Boogie did, then fine, but copping that kind of attitude isn't going to score you any brownie points.

Talk with the fed heads Jeff and Dave, and sort it out privately with them. Keep it off the board.

DBrunkGXW
08-30-04, 08:02 AM
This has been dealt with.

Thread locked.