PDA

View Full Version : Top 10s and News

Chad
08-28-04, 10:37 PM
Hey folks,

I know you're not all fedheads, but for those of you who are, I figured this might be the quickest way to get to you. You'll probably get a general e-mail from me later detailing how to log into the content system and post your league news, etc.

I'm also interested in having as many FW Central leagues as are willing post their Top 10 lists on the main page. Consider this your heads up to start pulling that together (preferably by tomorrow!). If you're interested in being able to post your Top 10, please either post here or e-mail me so I can add it to your permissions when you get signed up.

Trying to get messages out quick, so if anything's unclear, just post questions and I'll respond.

-Chad

DBrunkGXW
08-30-04, 11:58 AM
I'll sort through everything tomorrow hopefully and get my stuff together for EPW.

Add me though, whatever you gotta do.

- Dave

Chad
09-01-04, 04:27 AM
I sent out an e-mail on Sunday that should have reached everybody...if anybody didn't get it, let me know. It shows how to log-in to the system where you'll have access to post news, links to posted events and your league top 10s.