PDA

View Full Version : EPW Official Feedback Poll Time

DBrunkGXW
08-25-04, 07:33 AM
Looking for some feedback, fellas. :-)

1. What are we doing in running the fed that you particularly like?
2. What would you change about the way we do things?
3. What have you enjoyed in EPW the most so far?
4. What is your opinion of the website/Is it time for a re-design?
5. Who's cooler, me or Jeff? - keep in mind I'm booking the show this week. ;)

That is all.

- Dave

TH
08-25-04, 08:18 AM
Oh man, you're opening up a can of worms asking for my opinion there. The A1E BC has fits whenever I voice my opinion ;)

Giving me an IC title shot :D

Seriously, I like pretty much everything. The booking is fair and the writeups are exciting.

Get the matches out quicker, everything seems to move glacially over here

Seeing Beast get booked in a match where he has to wear a dress

Seriously though, I've enjoyed the change in environment and the different style of competition.

Maybe some tweaking. Making the profile pages all uniform and stuff would be good. Also, we should have all profiles up there until the lazyasses get their profiles up on the new roster system :p

Other - I'm the kewlest :cool:

QueenOfTheRing
08-25-04, 09:57 AM
Fellas, Brunk? :rolleyes:

I really like the laid-back atmosphere and knowing that the two fed-heads are competant bookers.

I'd have to go with JA and say the card turnover, but we all know that things come up and matches don't get turned in with great speed....nothing wrong with that, of course.

Also, there needs to be more Dan Ryan on the cards.

Yeah, I've got to say that Beast being forced to wear a dress by Ryan is pretty funny. ;)

It's nice to see the deserving people get their due (ie: a Jarret character getting a World Title because the guy busts his butt). I also really enjoy working with Steve and Jeff.

The website's alright and yes, the rest of you slackers who haven't moved your profile need to DO IT.

Other--Kurt Angle :cool:

EpyonMarx
08-25-04, 12:01 PM

The fact you're both good bookers and allow people to work pretty much how they want to.

Maybe give out the matches for people to write a day or two quicker. Other than that, nothing I can think of.

Watching the way everything's been falling into place. I'd say in terms of angles/stories since Black Dawn it's been watching everyone advance.

Top notch website.

Whichever of you can stay in the brand spanking new "EPW Walk-In Freezer of DOOOOOM" the longest :D

TSiegel
08-25-04, 07:19 PM

The RP assignments, the length of RP periods, the cards, the fluidity of it (if thats a word, please keep in mind I'm no English Major.).

Recruit more tag teams.....um....I suppose if people don't mind, throwing in a card writing team that rotates from person to person (outside Main events of course)....I dunno, everyone pretty much said everything else.

Rping and running storylines with Melton/Troy has been a BLAST....I really dig the cards, they're well written and matches pretty original. Same goes for RPs.

We'd have to actually see how it goes for a while first, I mean (and this is solely my own opinion), let's keep it awhile first and see.

5. Who's cooler, me or Jeff? - keep in mind I'm booking the show this week.

Well, seeing as you gave me a birthday present a week early with the 3-way wrold title shot, I should be abit partial shouldn't I, lol.

But in the following of lindz.....shoot...screw Kurt, give it to Jericho.

QueenOfTheRing
08-25-04, 09:58 PM
But in the following of lindz.....shoot...screw Kurt, give it to Jericho.

How DARE you say that!

Angle will now drop the mighty OMGLOLHUGEF'NXBOX upon thee for that insolent remark!

PaulNJ21
08-25-04, 09:59 PM

You guys do a good job, but most weeks I have no idea why I face the opponents that I do. It just all seems very random and some of my opponents don't really make sense with the storylines that I am in. I miss honest to goodness old school feuds and reasons for matches to happen every week or as many weeks as possible.

Paul

TSiegel
08-25-04, 10:49 PM
Angle will now drop the mighty OMGLOLHUGEF'NXBOX upon thee for that insolent remark!

You say something in there about Hugh Hefner and a Kleenex Box?

:D

MarcusWestcott
08-28-04, 05:43 PM

I like it that there always seems to be a great vibe about a show - I can't put my finger on it, but I get the impression that everyone's having a good time, so that's always a plus.

I also think that you guys are great in listening to the handlers, and also in that you're able to take segments/ideas that we have an make them work *somehow* so that everyone is a part of things.

And it looks like some real storylines are starting to fall into place, and that's always a plus.

It's been said, but get the cards out quicker. If you need to put out a call for cardwriters, do it at the start of the week, not after the promo period has ended, so there's just time wasted there. I don't want to open up a whole can of A1E vs. EPW worms, but we run under the same system - head booker and group of writers, and our cards are out in four days tops. Not saying it has to be that way here, but there's certainly room for improvement there.

My obvious answer is winning the World Title, as I've come so close everywhere else and not quite done it. I had a blast in my very first fued here with Sands, so that was a real nice way to open things up.

I also enjoy that so much effort goes into the writeups - you can tell just by reading them. May be a symptom of taking too long, but when the cards come out, they're sure worth it.

I also thoroughly enjoy the fact that JA~! has made his efed return. Miss ya, man.

Web site's not bad. A little vanilla, but I've seen a lot worse. My biggest concern on the site is getting all the profiles looking uniform, and maybe get some more detailed titles done. You guys should talk to Josh and Brian, and get some slick ones done up - see the AWA title for a reference.

Well, if you looked at it realistically, Jeff lives in Canada, so...

But, since you're booking the show, you ROXORS, DAVE!

QueenOfTheRing
08-28-04, 05:48 PM

Well, if you looked at it realistically, Jeff lives in Canada, so...

But, since you're booking the show, you ROXORS, DAVE!

You say this, even though Ryan is making Beast do his best Chris DeBurgh "Lady in Red" impersonation.

}>