PDA

View Full Version : This Be The Cardwriter Call

JABolich
08-03-04, 02:27 PM
You know what time it is, folks. It's time for the cardwriter call. If you can write, reply. If you can handle two matches, say so and I will be eternally grateful.

Remember: Writing matches gives you brownie points with me because it shows you're dedicated to the fed, and I factor that in when I'm pushing someone. So writing matches just might get you that push you've been waiting for... ;)

John Doe
08-03-04, 02:30 PM
YAY Cardwritting call, la la la la la...Hook it up! (did you know I never missed a card writting call)

TH
08-03-04, 02:50 PM
I shall volunteer for a match. Two if needed.

EpyonMarx
08-03-04, 04:23 PM
I can do one match before the weekend. After that, nadda til next wednesday. So, one or two before Saturday and I'm in

CuseTroy
08-03-04, 07:26 PM
You know it.

DBrunkGXW
08-05-04, 05:43 AM
Two if needed.

Ladies and gentlemen, our next World Champion...

;)

RStrawsma
08-05-04, 12:57 PM
I'll do one.

yourhero
08-07-04, 10:50 AM
I'm in, just let me know what you need.

JABolich
08-14-04, 05:09 PM
One of my cardwriters has gone AWOL without notice.

Therefore, I need a cardwriter to handle JA vs. John Doe for me.

I'm sorry the card has been delayed, but it doesn't help when a certain trusted writer vanishes without a word of say-so.

CuseTroy
08-15-04, 09:40 AM
I'm really sorry about that, everybody.

This is completely my fault, because I suddenly got overloaded with work for the past couple of weeks and didn't have the time to write. I've been working every day the past two weeks and I was stupid not to notify you, but I didn't know I'd have this schedule when I volunteered to work.

My apologies,
Adam