PDA

View Full Version : Chaos v Hart

TheOriginalSE
07-27-04, 12:56 AM
All RP for the CHAOS and SHAWN HART match at RAUCOUS should be done in this folder. Any RP posted outside of the folder will not count.

The RP deadline is 11:59pm on Friday, August 6th. Angles should be sent to secandido@comcast.net

Devil666
08-06-04, 07:28 PM
(Fade-In: Clad in a leather jacket Chaos steps in before a NEW backdrop. He smiles slightly at the camera and loudly cracks his knuckles)

Chaos: All week I've waited. I've waited for THE PHENOM!!!!! Yet as I sat back...what do I get? I get nothing. Where are you Shawn? Were's the desire that once made you such a great star. Tonight your not in for JUST any wrestling match. tonight your in fro a fight. Red couldn't beat me. Hell Suicide needed three people to get around me, but he's NEVER done anything on his own. Yet you...you I have some respect for. You get in the ring and you go.

(He crosses his arms and the grin widens)

Chaos: Yet it's always been your ego that leads. You've always been just a little full of yourself. always quick to put that hand upon your back aren't you Shawn. That's why tonight Shawn...I'm going to take you down a notch. I'm going to battle you and I'm going to batter you. I came back here wanting to show the world how much of a better wrestler I was. I trained extensively in martial arts and had a whole new mind set when I hit the ring. Yet nobody here so far wants to wrestle. It's been one brawl after another

(He shrugs his shoulders)

Chaos: So why not. Why not jump outside the ropes and hammer you with anything not nailed down. Why not break all the rules and cheat to win. Nobody here has shown me any pride. Any heart and matter once the bell rings. Skill has been thrown out the window it seems and nobody seems to care.

(He spits on the ground)

Chaos: Well then neither do I. Screw the rules, screw tradition, screw pride. I'll follow the NEW lead and push limits. I'll win at all costs and show them I belong with the rest of the cowards. I'll play their games until I'm on top. Until I'm a champion. Then I'll change the rules. yet I'm not going to look that far ahead

(He shakes his head)

Chaos: Nope tonight the path continues with you. I'm going to beat your shoulders down to the mat and move myself up the ladder. I'm going to use you as a stepping stone and add your name to the list of defeated. Time is ticking Shawn. The Phenom has an ego bigger then any arena.

(He takes a step froward and stares)

Chaos: Better speak up before I SILENCE you later tonight

(He laughs, turns his back and walks away)

<FTB>