PDA

View Full Version : The Card Is Up...

JABolich
07-21-04, 03:15 AM
...EXCEPT... for the Empire Royal Rumble, which I shall finish and post tomorrow, along with another big segment.

Find it here: http://fwrestling.com/host/EmpirePro/tv/aggr10-01.html

I haven't updated the site with it yet. I will when I finish it.

Also, I must give props to my boy Adam Shinder for what is probably the best EPW match to date in Beast vs. Benjamin. Without Adam this fed wouldn't be what it is. His help with matches has saved my sanity. Give the man a pat on the back.

MarcusWestcott
07-21-04, 10:32 AM
Great work thus far on the card. Props to Adam for the World Title match - had me on the edge of my seat for pretty much all of it.

Can't wait to read the Rumble.

John Doe
07-21-04, 12:24 PM
Hey Beast looks like You and Me can end our Strike now! ;)

MarcusWestcott
07-21-04, 01:05 PM
Not until I get that huge bowl of Reese's Pieces in my locker room prior to every match. Management just won't budge on that one.

JABolich
07-21-04, 02:14 PM
No Reese's Pieces for you, grunt. Crikey. You act like the nickel a day I'm paying you isn't good enough. Hey, I was being generous when I gave you those burlap sacks to wear, okay? Damn ingrate sweatshop workers. Now get back to work. These Nikes have to ship before tomorrow morning or Sancho'll bust out the whip.

Now excuse me while I go pay off the Federales...

John Doe
07-21-04, 03:53 PM
:eek: Wait a minute that's the same speech he gave me, next thing you know he is going to threating you with Sancho and his whip and what not, and chinese people and his illegal sweatshops to make EPW t-shirts, i say we start a a Union! PLUS! We were suppose to get monpoly money and a paperplate, but I gave mine to Sands, so i want another paperplate title or we are on strike...again....i think...

Oh, AND he said that if we don't do as he says taht he is going to make me more amnesitic or however you spell it than i am! And that's just mean, SO I AM ON STRIKE THE MINUTE THE R/p PERIOD IS OVER! HA! Well then until results are out, but that is a strike non the less!

*Grabs picket sign...again...i think*

QueenOfTheRing
07-21-04, 04:04 PM
Looks like Miller and I are gonna have to go at it one more time. ;)