PDA

View Full Version : Marx v File

TheOriginalSE
06-13-04, 08:16 PM
All RP for the JONATHAN MARX and PETER FILE match should be done in this thread.

All RP and angles should be submitted by Sunday June 20th, at 11:59pm. All angles should be submitted to secandido@comcast.net .

PaulNJ21
06-19-04, 10:59 PM
(Jonathan Marx is sitting his chair deep in thought while Jacobs is engrossed in reading Ranma ½ Volume 24)

JONATHAN MARX: I was reading Peter File’s bio today and something occurred to me, bestiality is totally wrong word to use in most cases of animal sex.

BRANDON JACOBS: ::distracted reading:: Uh huh.

JONATHAN MARX: When you think of beasts, what do you think of? You think of lions, tigers, and bears, big and SCARY animals.

BRANDON JACOBS: ::distracted reading:: Mmmhmm.

JONATHAN MARX: But in reality, what kind of animals do most people have sex with? Sheep, donkeys, horses, dolphin… now tell me, which one of them would you qualify as a BEAST? Not a single damn one I say.

BRANDON JACOBS: ::distracted reading:: Exactly.

JONATHAN MARX: So Peter File isn’t as wild and twisted as you would think, he is just like some lonely farmer with too much times and on his hands without an Orco vacuum.

BRANDON JACOBS: ::distracted reading:: Good point.

JONATHAN MARX: Hell, I bet Peter File has never done half the things he has said he has done. That story with the six foot Elmo furry was utterly ridiculous. How can anyone like an annoying little pest like Elmo that much?

BRANDON JACOBS: ::distracted reading:: Who knows.

JONATHAN MARX: If Peter File wants to be shocking, he should drop all the sexual stuff and actually try to beat me in a technical wrestling match. Now that would be shocking instead of trying to come on to me like a drunken sailor.

BRANDON JACOBS: ::distracted reading:: Yeah.

JONATHAN MARX: As much as I respect Peter File for being himself, as much as I wanted to make our friendship work, I’ve had it with him and I’m going to show him who the better man is.

BRANDON JACOBS:: ::distracted reading:: Go for it.

JONATHAN MARX: Thanks Brandon, I always count on you to be here for me. I’m going to go and pickup something to eat.

::Marx grabs his coat and walks out of the room, a dumbfounded Holly Beckett walks in with some chicken soup::

HOLLY BECKETT: My god, what in the bloody hell was Marx talking about?

BRANDON JACOBS: I don’t know, I was busy reading my graphic novel, but for some reason I want to snuggle and watch Animal Planet.

FTB