PDA

View Full Version : Marx/Smith v Douglas/Doe

TheOriginalSE
05-28-04, 03:51 PM
All RP for the JONATHAN MARX / TRAVIS SMITH and TROY DOUGLAS / JOHN DOE tag team match should be done in this thread.

All RP and angles should be submitted by Saturday June 5th, at 11:59pm. All angles should be submitted to secandido@comcast.net .

Travis
05-28-04, 09:35 PM
~Travis Smith hasn't been seen since his match with Alex Borden until now. Rookie wrestling report Steven Marcus is doing an interview with Travis for Pro Wrestling Magazine. New Era of Wrestling cameras catch this one time interview as it happens. Steven Marcus is sitting in a wooden folding chair with blue slacks and a white polo shirt where as Travis is seen in a black NEW shirt and his wrestling gear.~

Steven: Before we begin, I would like to thank New Era of Wrestling for allowing me to pull one of their bright new stars aside in order for me to do this special for PWM.. Travis, since coming into New Era of Wrestling, their product has adapted your style of wrestling and have given you a lot of freedom to be more assertive in the ring compared to the other companies you've worked for. How does that make you feel?

Travis: I would say that NEW has adapted to my style Steven, but that I have been accepted in the NEW for what I do. The NEW and its fans appreciated what I bring to the table and that's a pat on the back for me because in other federations I wasn't able to be the way I am like I do it here in NEW. It's a humbling thing to have the fans here in my home country finally come to light and see what real talent lies beneath this man before you.

Steven: Your time in NEW has been short.. You've had two great matches thus far. Defeating Angel Fernandez and going to the limit with Alex Borden. It seems as if you are proving that you are worth the investment that NEW is putting into you.

Travis: Well NEW wanted me to show them what I can do. So far I've given them two quality matches that have opened their eyes, making them realize that I am everything I say I am which is a top athlete and a great wrestler.

Steven: You've been in an interesting situation as of late. It seems as if one John Doe has been getting under your skin with comments towards you with means of breaking you down.

Travis: John Doe, has a big mouth when it comes to putting me down. I came out two weeks ago in my match with Angel, and we went around until it was me coming out on top. While this idiot was doing commentary and saying that I was a joke. At first I was going to let him slide because I prove myself in that ring all the time, I have for the last five years. As I approach my sixth year in this sport, I have seen the best talent all across the world. I know what it's like to have tough matches. John Doe as far as I know, has no clue what he's talking about. And then once I got 25 to about 28 minutes with Alex Borden in a match that will probably get a match of the week award.. John Doe walks out after I try to come back around from this gruesome match, he calls me a joke once again. That didn't set too well with me because I don't like someone who thinks that they are so far above me that they can't get their head out of the clouds long enough to know I might be better than he will ever be! John Doe, you were hiding from me the rest of the night when I came looking for your sorry ass. When I trashed your locker room because you weren't there, I came up with a plan. While you got your ass handed to you in the suicide six man match, I went to the boss and requested a match to put me in there against you so I can prove I'm not a joke.

Steven: That match you speak of is the tag team match with you and Jonathan Marxs against Troy Douglas and John Doe. All four of you men have separate issues but yet it seems like they're all going to collide in this match.

Travis: Steven, your right about that. We all have separate agendas, and it's going to come to a head right here this week in this all important tag team match. I don't mind having a tag team partner because I can do it all. Johnny Marx has his issues with Troy Douglas and I have mine with John Doe. I have no issues myself with Troy because he hasn't stepped on my toes yet, but one thing you don't do with me.. And John Doe did that.. You don't insult me, you don't call me a joke! Troy Douglas, I've watched you.. I have an idea of what you're about. I respect you, but don't get me wrong. Once you enter that ring and I get the chance to roll around and rough you up a bit, the respect ends up leaving and the real test begins. That test is to see who's the better wrestler. John Doe, you stepped over the line. I came in to NEW not making a scene, I played it nice but you wanted to make it personal. I don't respect those kind of people, and John Doe that's why you're going to be left for dead this week.

Steven: You haven't really mentioned your partner Jonathan Marx. What do you think of him?

Travis: Marx is a great performer in his own right. It would be great to team up with him, I think that Marx is going to hold up his end of the bargain in this match because it was obvious that he didn't like Douglas anymore. If he wouldn't have taken out Troy Douglas then these two wouldn't have at it, but that's not my place to speak on. I know Marx is going to rip Douglas's head off and I'm going to eliminate Doe from the picture all together.

Steven: Any final words?

Travis: This week on NEW Wrestling you are going to see "Too Sweet" Travis Smith and "Mad Man" Jonathan Marx takeout the "Useless" John Doe and Troy Douglas. Maybe NEW fans are going to see a new alliance formed, or even the total extraction of two hated enemies from the scene here in NEW. If I were you, I wouldn't miss it because who knows? According to my past I've been known to pull out a few hardcore tricks.. John Doe consider yourself forewarned.. Troy Douglas consider yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time because I am going to pull out everything in order to see John Doe fall before me and publicly apologize for what he's said to me.

~Travis shakes Steven's hand and walks away.~

John Doe
06-01-04, 02:24 PM
[The Scene shows John walking around in the mall. John goes to the Burger King place in the Mall. John orders a large cheeseburger and fires with a large Soda. John looks for somewhere to sit. Then a fan walks up to John.]

Fan:
Hey John. You’re my favorite wrestler.

John:
Thanks.

Fan:
No problem. Can u sign my shirt?

John:
Sure why not.

Fan:
Thanks

John:
No problem. Who you want me sign it to.

Fan:
To your friend Mike from John Doe.

John:
Ok. You have a pen.

Mike:
Yeah here. You fighting in that match with Smith and Marx title on Raucous?

John: Yeah I am...

[The fan leaves as Doe sits on a ledge looking at a camera bored as he sets down the burger.]

Doe: Smith, you think I have a big mouth sweet Jesus almighty you talk to much crap! I mean seriously, what bug do you have up your ass? I mean honestly I only said the truth at Raucous about you that is. I mean if you want me to lie, which I have never done in this federation then please tell me because I will gladly tell you a clear lie. Here I will tell you one right now. You are a good wrestler; see there’s a great lie for you right there. You must really dislike me Travis, oh well, though love for you.

Doe: So what is it that makes me tick? What makes me go for that run in the ring? People like Travis Smith, a loser bum, “Too Sweet”, that’s it? That’s the best you have to give me is that sort of crap you gave me in your last promotion? You have to be joking around! Smith I had a lot more faith in you than to bull some sort of crap job like that. It is ok it is fine and dandy buddy, I totally under stand your stupidity. Ok Travis you must have a complete problem with me. Well that is ok, I understand your anger towards me, but let me tell you a little secrete. I don’t care on bit on how you feel.

Doe: I am truly sick of you blabbing Travis I truly am but I am going to have to deal with it until we head into the damn ring. It is ok, I think I can handle it for a bit longer, until then, keep your blabbing to a minimum for my sake, and yours. I say yours because if you keep it up I will have to beat you senseless, although I don’t think there are many brain cells I can kick out of that dull head of yours, we will have to wait and see won’t we.

Doe: So what is the main point of this match? To see who can beat the living crap out of one another, I mean honestly you have to be joking around with me! HOLY COW! When in gods name did Trevor Cane come back? Oh well, maybe I can end you Smith, I mean I have to destroy some ones career might as well be a nobodies right? Well, what more is there to say, I have no clue.

Doe: Smith, I am getting sick of you, I watched your boring match, and I saw you looking for me backstage. I don’t fear you; in fact I find it quite funny that you searched for me. In the quest to find me you failed, now you see me face to face, and I will walkout with yet another arm raised, that arm being mine. You will walk out with a sense of guilt, a sense that will leave you in your wake of doom, that doom in the hands of me. I am the man that will show you the true meaning of wrestling. As much as I HATE Jean Rabesque, I must say I did learn from the man and owe him a great favor, sooner or later I will get to that, after I kick you teeth down your throat.

Doe: So, Travis what is in store for me at Raucous, you going to hit me? OH I am quaking in my feet at the sight of Travis Smith. Please, get a life. The day I fear someone like you is the day a pig will fly. WELL, unless I kick you out of a window, you will fly for a couple seconds, hence I am calling you a pig idiot.

“John Doe, has a big mouth when it comes to putting me down. I came out two weeks ago in my match with Angel, and we went around until it was me coming out on top. While this idiot was doing commentary and saying that I was a joke. At first I was going to let him slide because I prove myself in that ring all the time, I have for the last five years. As I approach my sixth year in this sport, I have seen the best talent all across the world. I know what it's like to have tough matches. John Doe as far as I know, has no clue what he's talking about. And then once I got 25 to about 28 minutes with Alex Borden in a match that will probably get a match of the week award.. John Doe walks out after I try to come back around from this gruesome match, he calls me a joke once again. That didn't set too well with me because I don't like someone who thinks that they are so far above me that they can't get their head out of the clouds long enough to know I might be better than he will ever be! John Doe, you were hiding from me the rest of the night when I came looking for your sorry ass. When I trashed your locker room because you weren't there, I came up with a plan. While you got your ass handed to you in the suicide six man match, I went to the boss and requested a match”
Doe: Yes, I do have my head in your clouds; unlike you that has his head in his ass. But that is ok Travis that is fine and dandy, because I will kick your ass and with your head in there my foot will be in as well. I mean you are use to having things in your, you know…ass, Correct?

Doe: Well Travis it has been fun, I will see you at Raucous and I will beat the living hell out of you, I wish you the best of luck…not. But I will make sure you do not leave standing, no my good friend I will make sure you leave in a casket. See you soon Travis. OH! Don’t forget “ I Am Not Just Anyone…I Am John Doe!”

FTB

John Doe
06-03-04, 09:56 AM
[Fade in as cameras first show a NEW backdrop with the words in red “I AM NOT JUST ANYONE…I AM JOHN DOE!” Off the corner of the screen some John doe in his red and black pants and a red T-shirt that shows a blurred out picture of John Doe nailing the Amnesia Attack. John Spins showing the back of the shirt which says “….The Amnesia Attack! 1000% Memory Loss Guaranteed!!!….John Doe.” John stands in front of the backdrop.]

Doe: Hey you kid! Yeah you over there!

[One of the young camera workers walks towards John Doe.]

Kid: Yes sir! How can I help you?

Doe: Now, listen very carefully I want you to play the tape off the Smith match when I was a commentary. Got that?

Kid: I’ll Get right on it Mr. Doe.

Doe: Well! Why they are working on that let us talk Travis, why haven’t you promoted, I’m starting to miss your stupidity and what not. See when I first came to NEW you obviously weren’t here, or where you? If you were I didn’t seem to notice you which means you are no good. See I take into great consideration of what I said on NEW Raucous that week, and I don’t care one damn bit how you feel about it.

Doe: See Travis, I really don’t care one bit for this match, it’s just the plain facts. I go and I wrestle there the big guys tell me, that is my job. See you are taking it to seriously like as if you want to rip my god-forsaken head off. You can TRY and ATTEMPT to rip my head off or be angry, frankly I honestly don’t give a damn. So Travis as we wait for that tape of your match, which we will analysis bit by bit, I will talk about our match at Raucous.

[John looks around as he moves a bit looking a different camera angle.]

Doe: See Smithy, I really have a dislike for certain, quote [John makes the quotation mark symbol with his fingers] “superstars” end quote, such as yourself. See men like you just make me a bit angry and down to the main fact, you in fact tick me off to an extent that I am unable to describe. Now, when Jean Rabesque made me this mad he in fact wound up with the best god damn match of his life here at NEW. He won’t forget that TV Title match one bit, but I tell you this Smithy that I am going to make sure you won’t forget this match either.

Doe: See I can careless about Jonathan Marx. See Jonathan Marx is not my main point here. Let me tell you something about him. I wrestled him at the Six Man Elimination Tag Match, and I went further than that bum, and he is FWI “Rookie of the Year”!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! He’s more like FWI “Loser/Bum of the Year!” Listen very closely Marx, I have no problem with you, in fact I can careless about you, you are nothing, you have nothing to prove against me. Plus when you did finally face me in a match, what happened? You my friend were eliminated before I was. I have something to prove I am better you my friend has nothing.

Doe: But besides that Marx, this is a Tag Team match, and I do wish to got toe to toe against you again, although that would not be a wise decision on your part especially if you want to get pinned by me. Marx, I am going to take you and toss you around as if you were a rag doll, yes a rag doll, remember? Those things you use to play with when you were a child or…maybe you still do…that is beside to point Marx. The point is that you aren’t going to be able to face off with me one on one. That is the true fact and you have to deal with it no matter what.

Doe: But back to Smithy boy. Listen Smith I think that you are a great wrestler and have lots of talent, but I am sorry to say you my friend are not as damn good as I am.

[The camera kid comes in the room again]

Kid: its loaded John.

Doe: Ah! Wonderful! Play it!

[The cameras turn to a different angle, which has a projection camera on it, and in front of it is a white backdrop. The projection camera plays the Travis Smith and Angel Latora matchup]

(CUEUP: “Forever” by Kid Rock. Smoke fills the entrance gate as silver glitter falls from the rafters and flames run down the entranceway.)

DOE: “You’ve got to be kidding me. This guy is a joke.”

[John stops the tape for a second]

Doe: Oh this is what I said that made you mad. What you want me to lie to the millions of NEW fans around the world by saying you aren’t a joke. I don’t lie and I never will, I say what I say and if you don’t like it tough. You will deal with it or you can TRY to shut me up, but you wil never hear the end of my *****ing and you will never hear the end of me. So Travis if you really think you can shut me up, well keep thinking that because honestly it is NEVER going to happen.

[The tape begins to play again]

(Smith slides in the ring as he circles around Latora.)

DOE: “DO SOMETHING! See this is the problem with these guys they stand there and look at each other as if they were checking each other out!”

[CUT TO: Later on in the match up.]

DOE: “You are in for a Class-A Amnesia Attack my friend!”

GHEORGHE: “Travis Smith quickly locks on the cross-legged STF… I can’t believe this!! Angel Latora is in the middle of the ring … and he is in PAIN!”

DOE: “Latora is tapping like a madman!”

[John pauses the tape for a brief second.]

Doe: Look at this? This is what I am supposed to fear at Raucous? This is the man I am suppose to lose to, I am going to fear I am already pissing my pants Travis. This is a complete joke, a mockery of the wrestling industry! If this is the best you can provide Travis, then please quit while you can my friend, because as I see it you will never amount to anybody or me in this federation. You think Alex Borden was hard, you are happy with your win over Angel Latora? Those guys are jokes Travis. You are looking at the REAL deal, the one the only John Doe

[John plays the tapes again]

GHEORGHE: “What a great introduction to Travis Smith!! It looks as if ‘el perno prisioner uno’ will have to keep searching for that first victory as he comes up short here tonight!”

JACOBS: “Here is your winner… by SUBMISSION …. ‘Too Sweet’ TTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAVIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS SSSSMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTHH!”

[John pauses the tape once again.]

Doe: And you my friend are proud of this stupid win, you thin that is a victory? That right there is nothing. It is a joke, your whole career as of right now is a joke. You think Latora was tough? God damn it Smithy you will never learn. You haven’t stepped toe to toe with me, therefore oyu have no clue what I can conduct in the ring, you my friend, I have seen you wrestle, I a commentary for it. If I had the chance, I would NOT take back what I said that night, because it is the flat out truth. You will see the truth at Raucous, either I am going to show it to you or my grand tag partner Douglas is going to show it to you. One way or another you will see that you truly SUCK!

[John Plays the tape a last time]

(CUEUP: “Forever” by Kid Rock as the crowd boos and Smith gives them a few choice words as he walks up to the curtain.)

DOE: “This guy is an ass, he didn’t deserve that win.”

JIVE: “But he won nonetheless!”

GHEORGHE: “‘Too Sweet’ looks to have a VERY bright future here in New ERA of Wrestling … and speaking of the future of New ERA …. When we come back … we have some interesting news about something that has been flying around for the past couple days …. JOIN US!”

(FADETO: Commercial for NWL Combat: Episode 7.)

[The tape ends as cameras turn over to Doe.]

Doe: You are an ass, I said it loud and clear. I think you are a true ass, and I don’t like you one damn bit. Let me tell you something I don’t care what Tom Gheroghe says about you. I will prove him and anyone who shares his thought on you having a bright future. After or match Travis the only bright thing you are going to see is a bright white light. I am warning you Travis Smith that come Raucous I will show you why I am John Doe, and why you are nothing compared to me.

Doe: I say to you Smith and also you Marx that the time is setting on you. Be Prepared Say Your Prayers The Time Is Upon You! I tell you that I will show you what wrestling is all about and you will endure that one way or another. Gentlemen do not forget “I Am Not Just Anyone…I Am John Doe!”

[FADE TO: Black]

PaulNJ21
06-03-04, 02:52 PM
::Jonathan Marx is sitting by Jacobs bedside visiting with his friend in a neck brace who was injured at the hands of Michaels & Bartleby on board Bomb Voyage::

JONATHAN MARX: Let me get this straight, I’m facing John Doe and my partner’s name is Smith but thankfully his first name is not Dakota.

BRANDON JACOBS: Now you got it, but surprisingly, none of these people have been in the witness protection program. They CHOOSE these names of their own free will.

JONATHAN MARX: It is obvious that Doe is clearly hanging out with Peter, Paul, and Mary because he is definitely on something trying to steal material from Rabesque.

BRANDON JACOBS: “I’m Not Just Anyone…. I’m John Doe! Respect me damn it!”

JONATHAN MARX: ::shakes head:: Then Doe goes off on a rant how I have nothing to prove against him, which is correct but you would think he wouldn’t point that out he is the inferior man in the match. It saves me a lot of time though so I do appreciate the work of having to run down my opponent myself. But he does raise a good point, I did lose before Doe did in that Survivor match and I have no one to blame but myself. I was so busy training in the NFW, where I am the point leader in the North and in Empire where I am the Intercontinental Champion that I ignored NEW and that is an absolute sin. I love NEW and the fans deserve a much better effort than they got for me in my last match.

BRANDON JACOBS: It is my fault, you were here by my side after I got hurt and I appreciate that. But I cost you a title shot against Rabesque who you’ve beaten repeatedly.

JONATHAN MARX: Don’t worry, I’ll wait and beat Rabesque when he wins the World Title. You just worry about getting back to WFW where they desperately need you.

BRANDON JACOBS: I’m feeling okay, but my brain may still be messed up from the drugs they have me on.

JONATHAN MARX: Why do you say that?

BRANDON JACOBS: I was watching the Doe promo and he said and I quote, “I have something to prove I am better you my friend has nothing.”

JONATHAN MARX: My god, that was awful, it is like NEW is Babble fishing Doe’s promos in Japanese and then translating then back into English. I think Doe had a stroke when he orgasmed because he outlasted me and it turned him into a babbling fool.

BRANDON JACOBS: If you want me to feel better, you and this rookie Travis need to go out there and beat Doe and Douglas. You need to get your NEW career back on track and beat this babbling fool.

JONATHAN MARX: You have my word, Polonius is going down.

FTB

John Doe
06-03-04, 04:53 PM
[Fade in with John Doe looking at the camera John shakes his head as he seems in a bit of disappointment. John kicks back on a chair that is around the NEW locker room. John lies back as he is relaxing.]

“Man oh man, I was siting here relaxing, taking a breather from work. I come here to get in the atmosphere of the place I turn on the tube, and what in god’s name do I see? Jonathan Marx’s ugly mug on my TV set, ON MY TV! Now I have absolutely no problem with this, but it’s what he says that really gets to me. I am blabbing fool? That is what you emphasized in your “promotion”. Listen Jon, I really think that you must take a deeper look at your self BEFORE you can go and attack me. Honestly, you think you are so damn good with you being in EPW, well I am in EPW myself jackass, and honestly you will never amount to “Yours Truly” because frankly he is going to kick you around just like I am going to do at Raucous.”

“See Marx, I was here promoting myself and having fun with it, then all of a sudden you come out of nowhere. Now see I didn’t know I was your main enemy at this “tag match” you know how this is going to end up. John Doe is going to face off with Travis Smith and Jonathan Marx against Douglas. In all honesty I hope Douglas kicks your face inside out before I have the chance to do so. One outside not for Travis Smith, I hope your watching because you are going to be taught a lesson as is Jon Marx.”

“See I abhor the fact that you said I am “stealing Rabesques material,” because you weren’t around when he told me his insight on myself. See if you were smart, which I highly doubt you are, you would have known that he told me that I need a lot to learn that it is frightening trust me I learned more in one night from that man then I will in a year. See Marx, you are nothing, you are plain and simply a low down bum, although you have these “accomplishments” that mean nothing to me, you act as thought they are the greatest thing to ever happen, while on the flip side we all know they are just insignificant.”

“Marx, you have to have Brandon Jacobs speak you words for you as though you can’t do it yourself, and as I see it this is nothing that I can not tackle, see If I have to I can and will wrestle you and Travis Smith at the same time, this is not a problem what so ever. This is a problem that I feel will and possibly may happen, but let me tell you this Marx, I do not fear you or Travis, see I fear the birds in the tree more than I fear you two. To say I fear anyone is far from the truth. So far from the truth that it is oblivious to myself. But if you wish to say that I am the “inferior man” so be it. I will have to bet that thought out of you until you can’t think straight, not like you do anyways.”

“You don’t understand the concept of me, and thus you never will. It is like you try to understand who I am and what I say, but it is quite humorous to see you fail in the process. See Marx you are the perfect example of everything Travis Smith is. Know I understand why the bookies put you two idiots as a team. See I am not going to complain about this I am going to simply tell what I believe is the truth, the truth is easy to see; That Douglas and myself are going to walk out the arena with a win across our chests and in the books, while you two WILL walk out with the most predictable of things…a loss. I could have told you that with out watching you wrestle once. See I should get an award the man to PIN the FWI Rookie of the Year, the people these idiots choose as a winner, it’s quite ironic because I think you are the worst thing to enter the ring since Nick Savage.”

“As I come to the finally of this promotion, I ask you a simple generous question “Who in god’s name do you think you are?” Frankly you come at e talking as though you are god himself. Well, if you are the “Jesus Christ” of the ring, are you TRYING to save everyone from big bad John Doe? Well, I hate to break it down to you, I am going to beat you, I am going to crucify you, I am going to beat you to the extent that you will NEVER want to face me again. That Jonathan is a complete promise. So I am done here and I wish you the best of luck, you WILL need it. And Jon, don’t let it slip your mind “I Am Not Just Anyone…I Am John Doe!”

FTB

Travis
06-03-04, 08:29 PM
~Travis Smith is seen sitting at home watching the tapes of John Doe's last two promos and then watches his partner Jonathan Marxs. The camera shows the back of Travis's head and his shoulders which are covered by a black shirt. Laughing is heard as Travis watches John Doe's second promo.~

Travis: My, my, my.. Look what we've got here! John Doe variety hour! This is definatly the most pathetic thing I have ever seen in my life.. Jonh gets on TV trying to play a tough guy outside of the ring and it makes me sick! If John Doe was in front of me right now.. I'd puke in his face and laugh at him.. Thinks he can put me down and say I'm not a superstar in this business when in fact I am, I just don't seem to notice it.

~Travis goes silent as Doe speaks.~

"See Travis, I really don’t care one bit for this match, it’s just the plain facts. I go and I wrestle there the big guys tell me, that is my job."

~Travis pauses the video as the camera comes around the chair to show his face.~

Travis: That's very reassuring John.. You don't give a damn about this match which means you don't give a damn about a company that's taking a chance on you. It's obvious that I'm just breaking into the NEW but for a guy who's supposed to be established in this company.. Showing neglagence for a match is something you will be paying for.. John Doe, you might be an arrogant dumb ass and a good wrestler but it's obvious you didn't learn anything about ethics..

~Watches the video some more and then another line strikes Travis's response.~

"Now, when Jean Rabesque made me this mad he in fact wound up with the best god damn match of his life here at NEW. "

Travis: You know what Doe? I don't give a rats ass about your match with Jean Rabellnuts, the Keebeler Elf, or even the Lucky Charms Leprechaun because you are not facing just another wrestler pal. You are not facing a bum of the street.. You are facing someone who can push you past your limits if needed! You are looking at someone who can give it and dish it out, just as Alex Borden. I'm sure he wouldn't agrue against me on that! John Doe, it's really funny that you talk about how much you dislike my attitude when in fact you are doing the same exact thing. It's just that you are too damn blind to realize that you're doing it.

~Travis clicks the play button again.~

"(Smith slides in the ring as he circles around Latora.)

DOE: DO SOMETHING! See this is the problem with these guys they stand there and look at each other as if they were checking each other out!”

~Film pauses.~

Travis: John, I'm saddend by this.. I didn't notice it until now but it seems to me as if John Doe is letting his true feelings known here.. It's looks as if John is coming out of the closet and admitting that he likes to look at guys in very inappropriate way! Please tell me I don't have to wrestle against a freak like that.. It's just scary to think that I'll be in the ring with John Doe, public manwhore..

~Shivers as he continues the tape.~

"This is the man I am suppose to lose to? I am going to fear.. I am already pissing my pants, Travis."

Travis: I can tell it by your voice Johnny.. You are scared to death that you stepped into some (bleep) and you can't get it off your shoes now. You say that you're pissing in your pants? That's just another reason why you stink, Doe. Sad thing is, I can smell it coming off this tape! Your stench haunts me at night to the point where I can't sleep. I won't sleep until I bury you this week! I will prove you wrong because this time John Doe.. The joke is on you, dude!

"Let me tell you something I don’t care what Tom Gheroghe says about you. I will prove him and anyone who shares his thought on you having a bright future."

Travis: John, you're jealous that since I'm the new guy here.. You're no longer getting the rave reviews that you once were. No one here cares about your matches anymore because they want to see something worth watching. I'm getting praised by people within this company and I thank them for their support, but the bottom line comes down to me getting you to respect me completely. I find it out that you really think I'm great but yet you want to bring me down.. Doe, I don't play games with people. I don't try to screw with people's minds! I am the one guy you don't want to screw with and I will make you respect me before the night is over with!

"After our match Travis, the only bright thing you are going to see is a bright white light. I am warning you Travis Smith that come Raucous I will show you why I am John Doe, and why you are nothing compared to me. "

Travis: Sure John, I agree that I'm going to see a bright white light but it's not going to be a light in the arena from laying out on the mat in a loss. It's going to be a white light of grace that's handed down to me by those within this organization who beleive that I can get the job done, unlike you. You talk about warning me? You want me to be scared of a guy who thinks he's that damn good? Doe if you are so damn good then why were you on the run during the six man? Why were you pulling a "Jimmy Hart" and running from people as they were showing some signs of life when your failed attempts to put people out? Why, if you're so damn good.. That you didn't win that all important match? John Doe, it's seems to me that the only person in this match that's full of bull is you my friend! You wanna talk about showing me why you're John Doe and why I'm nothing compared to you? The only think that's diffrent between me and you is this.. I don't blow important matches! I don't chicken out and half ass something! John Doe, how in the hell do you expect Troy Douglas to trust a whimp like you? If I was Troy, I'd be finding a better partner than you.

~Travis pops in the second Doe tape and sits down. He leans back and props up his feet on the stool. Travis once again laughs at the sight of John Doe's serious yet lame behavior.~

"as I see it this is nothing that I can not tackle, see If I have to I can and will wrestle you and Travis Smith at the same time, this is not a problem what so ever. "

Travis: Are you feeling lucky John? Do you think that you're going to have to face both me and Jonathan Marxs on your own? If you're anything like I saw last week.. You're not going to make past the first ten minutes unless Troy Douglas bails you out and you hide under the ring like Jerry Lawler! Because you are nothing more than a rejected bum who thinks he should be given that immediate push to the top without anyone contending him.. I might be hated by these people but face it John, at least I know how to be humble. You might see that as an embarassment but I see it as a guy who can walk into a locker room reguardless of the promotion and be told that he's an example outside of the show for other guys to follow. John Doe, you want to ridicule and tease like you're not going to get it back when in fact you will. You'll eat everything you've said up till now because Jon Marxs and myself are going to be the ones standing over your body and laughing in your face because your lies will stop.. You're tyranny will end... And my boot will be stuck in your ass and I'll be nice enough to take it off after the match, so you can keep it as a keep sake and remeber it as the night where I gave you a beating to remeber.

“You don’t understand the concept of me, and thus you never will. It is like you try to understand who I am and what I say, but it is quite humorous to see you fail in the process."

Travis: You're right.. Absolutly right that I won't understand the concept of you.. Trust me, I don't ever want to because it's well known that you are nothing more than a gloryfied jobber right now! And I'll fail in the process of evaluating you because I am not impressed with you either for you haven't showed me nothing I haven't seen else where. Please tell me you're going to do the usual song and dance about me being an ass, and that you are going to belittle me again. John Doe, your time has come.. Your time has come for you to accept the fact that you're the loser here buddy boy!

"I Am Not Just Anyone…I Am John Doe!"

~Travis pops out the tape and tosses it on the floor next to the other one. He clips through the tape of Jon Marx with a grin across his face.~

Travis: It's nice to see that I don't have to work with someone I hate because I won't get anywhere without this guy who's going to be in my corner this week. See I can tell right now that Marx will pull his weight this week and it will be that team work that makes both John Doe and Troy Douglas fall on Raucous.

~Camera fades.~

John Doe
06-04-04, 01:59 PM
[Fade in with John Doe standing his mouth dropped as he stands in awe, John slowly claps his hands as he watches Travis Smith’s promotion. John turns around looking at the camera. Behind him there is a thick box as John is wearing a classy black suite John smiles as there seems to be one box behind him]

Doe: Welcome to the John Doe Interview, this is where we take a NOBODY loser wrestlers and ask them questions, so let us start, shall we.

[The first box lights up, as there seems to be a man that looks similar to Travis Smith. “Travis” looks at the camera]

Doe: WELL! Hello Travis how are you today?

“Travis”: Are you feeling lucky John?

Doe: Yes well, I actually do feel lucky Travis, thank you for asking.

“Travis”: John Doe, you want to ridicule and tease like you're not going to get it back when in fact you will!

Doe: Whatever you say Travis, so what exactly do you have in store for me at Raucous, please I would like to know since you think you are so good, tell me what you think about me.

“Travis”: You don't give a damn about this match, which means you don't give a damn about a company.

Doe: Let me tell you something Travis, I care more about this company than you do, I consider this place my second home. Listen very closely Travis, the day I do not like this company is the day I croak over, that will not happen anytime soon. So before you decide to make false assumptions upon me think twice, because I do not appreciate that. False assumptions show the weak will of an opponent.

“Travis”: That's very reassuring John

Doe: I know it is.

“Travis”: You know what Doe? I don't give a rat’s ass about your match with Jean Rabellnuts, the Keebeler Elf, or even the Lucky Charms Leprechaun because you are not facing just another wrestler pal.

Doe: That is true I am not facing off with any other wrestler I am facing off with the retarded wrestler of the NEW industry, god I really wonder what your mother did with you while you were a child to make your ignorance so bliss.

“Travis”: It's looks as if you were coming out of the closet at Raucous and admitting that you like to look at guys in very inappropriate way! Please tell me I don't have to wrestle against a freak like that.

Doe: Now Travis, do I look like Peter File to you? Um No, plus I wouldn’t want to bring back memories of what your father did to you, he most likely took you to “Neverland” like good ‘ol Michael Jackson does. Went a bit below the belt, it does explain a lot about you. “Too Sweet”, what is Too Sweet you dad’s d*ck in you’re a**?

“Travis”: I can tell it by your voice Johnny. You are scared to death that you stepped into some (bleep) and you can't get it off your shoes now.

Doe: Listen up buddy, I do fear you. Oh yes, I totally am sacred of you. After all your Travis Smith! A no good wrestler that came out of nowhere and decided to get “pissed” about what I said about him at Raucous, your acting like your in f*cking 5th grade grow up.

“Travis”: Well, Johnny Marx has his issues with Troy Douglas and I have mine with you.

Doe: You have issues with me? Deal with them, because surely I will at Raucous. I have all the problems to deal with you; you Travis have messed with me at the wrong time. See I am not in the greatest of moods and you are going to step in the ring with the angriest wrestler in the wresting industry!

“Travis”: This week on NEW Wrestling you are going to see "Too Sweet" Travis Smith and "Mad Man" Jonathan Marx takeout the "Useless" John Doe.

Doe: I AM USELESS!?! What in god’s name are you smoking Travis? Listen very carefully ok, I don’t give a damn if you think I am useless, because in my eyes what have you done to prove your amount to anything? You my friend have done NOTHING. You beat Angel Latora and Alex Borden? I could have done that with my eyes shut! You think that you are going to be able to “take me out”? Yes you can take me out. You can TRY and take me out and that is what you are going to do TRY because you will fall short, and far, far, far away are you going to fall, I told you that last time and I am telling you that again.

“Travis”: I will prove you wrong because this time John Doe…The joke is on you, dude!

Doe: I don’t see a joke? Oh WAIT! I do see a joke, a pure joke, and that is you Travis.

“Travis”: John, you're jealous that since I'm the new guy here…You're no longer getting the rave reviews that you once were.

Doe: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! You think me, John Doe, is jealous of an insignificant worm such as yourself?!? WHOA! Watch what you are saying my friend because it will come back to bite you straight in the ass! You think that I am already washed up? No, I am just beginning, I still make the headlines, I still am number one, I am top 5 in the ratings you are nothing, you think that NEW is the top rated show because of you? No, they come to see the one thing they know will put on one hell of a show, and that is me. I am the one everyone looks for in a match, I am the headline, and I am the breaking point, the climax of the night! You my friend are the scum, the “dark match” the match NO ONE cares about. I don’t even watch you match, you think the fans do?

“Travis”: No one here cares about your matches anymore because they want to see something worth watching. I'm getting praised by people within this company and I thank them for their support, but the bottom line comes down to me getting you to respect me completely.

Doe: Listen, you want me to respect you? Please if you were in my face right now I would spit in it. I respect few people, the fans of NEW, Troy Douglas, Adam Benjamin, Christian Sands, and myself. The day you enter the sunlight of my respect will be a cold day in hell. You think you are worth while? You think you are worthy enough to watch, yes I will admit to that you are worthy to watch, when Day’s of Our Lives is the only thing on TV.

“Travis”: John Doe, how in the hell do you expect Troy Douglas to trust a whimp like you? If I was Troy, I'd be finding a better partner than you.

Doe: Let me put this straight out for you, you are the sickest thing to ever come across me and frankly I can’t stand it anymore Travis, so please leave!

“Travis”: But you have to respect me!

Doe: Just go you are not worth my time or respect.

[“Travis” leaves the show and goes behind the black curtain. John shakes his head in anger as he walks behind the curtain as well, John looks around as he sees a camera, we walks toward the camera]

DOE:

“Listen up Smith cause I know you are watching this! You listen up loud and clear, you are nothing, you are a true joke. You think you are the best damn thing to happen to this federation, when you are the most pathetic thing I have seen since I started out here. There is no chance for you to run or hide Travis, because frankly when I get my hands around your neck I am going to choke you until your turn from red, to blue, to purple, and then finally to white. I will beat you, I will show you who is better, and I will once again get my arm raised in victory.”

[Doe turns to a different camera]

“This match will show a pure winner and a pure loser, THAT LOSER WILL BE YOU TRAVIS! I will make a living example out of you, I will humiliate you, I will defeat you, and I will make sure you suffer. I warn you once only Travis that your time is about to end, your suffering is arriving, and I tell you this only once. Travis Smith I am going to show you what is to come, I am going to show you why I am the best, and why I am the best damn thing that ever happened.”

“This is the reason for my success, it is my skill, my talent in the ring, something you will NEVER have, something I have already accomplished and you still have to learn about. I may have just started out but I have learned so much it is unavoidable, I am a true talent of NEW I am a true superstar and I will be the best. They should hand me the World Title right now because I am that damn good Travis, you will see that in the ring and I will show you it even if you like it or not. You will lose, it is a sad fact you are going to have to face up to, that is the blatant truth and you will understand it one way or another.”

“You don’t understand me, you never will, non of these fools around here will Travis Smith and that is what will bring your down fall. I am going to bust you up, you blood is going to drip, and I am going to watch it fall out of your mouth. I feel sorry for you cause the words you are going to hear when you wake up are “2…3, Here are your winners John Doe and Troy Douglas!” That is what you will encounter at Raucous and that is what I plan to bring you. I plan to show you why I am the best, why I can beat you, why people chant my name and NOT yours. I am the spotlight of this federation you are my shadow. People are coming to see John Doe and not a ignorant fool such as your self, wake up Travis and smell the god damn coffee I am the biggest thing ever…PERIOD!”

“But see you are thinking, oh that John Doe fellow is quite full of himself, no Travis, I am not full of myself. I just know the truth. You think that oyu can just come here and start saying well John Doe said I was a joke and I went home and cried to my mommy. That is pure utter nonsense! But you want me in a match Travis, well here you go, you are going ot get me in a match, and this match is going to be your end! You want to end your problems with me? You can after I beat them out of you. Travis I think this is going to be a swell learning experience for someone of your stature. At the end of all this Travis I expect me to be pulling you off the canvass and shaking your hand, you want my respect…earn it.”

“When that bell rings at Raucous Travis it is going to signify two things…the beginning and the end. See the end is what really matters, it tells us who is the victors and who are the defeated, and of course to the victors go the spoil. To quote my favorite movies “Clubber ain’t gonna kiss ya, he’s gonna kill ya’” and that’s exactly what is going to happen at Raucous see Travis, I am not here to make friends, I am here to destroy and end careers. You Travis will feel what I can do to people in the ring, I ended Chris McMillian’s career “The Wolf” is no longer here! I beat Rage o’ Fire, I beat Trevor Cane, I beat Nick Savage, not like he is anything special but is a win, and you are going to be another to the list.

Doe: Travis I tell you Be Prepared, Say Your Prayers, The Time Is Upon you! And I remind you again that “I Am Not Just Anyone…I AM JOHN DOE!!!”

[FADE TO: Black]

PaulNJ21
06-05-04, 11:10 PM
::Jonathan Marx is on the deck with a martini in his hand aboard the Bomb Voyage Cruise ship walking along the deck looking up at the star::

JONATHAN MARX: What a beautiful night it is. Out here away from the bright lights of the city, the sky looks so clear and magnificent that you can see why our ancestors wrote stories about the shapes of the stars. It takes your mind off of the small things that we worry about that turn into bigger things than they are.

John Doe, I use to be you. I use to have the weight of this ::raises his arms up for emphasis:: ALMIGHTY UNIVERSE on my shoulders trying desperately to overcome the odds set against me. Trying to fight against all those who would like to see this sport be run into the ground by making this a breeding ground for skinny young pimply teenagers with grunge fetishes who take a great joy in their lack of wrestling knowledge. For some reason, it doesn’t bother me as much.

::takes a slow sip of his martini::

I haven’t even made mention once to that gutless Troy Douglas who is afraid to even open up his mouth in fear that I would tear him apart. No, his fear has over come him and he cowers in silence in the corner while he lets real men speak. He knows his time has come and he has conceded the fact.

Johnny Boy, you ramble on and on in your angry tirades against Travis and myself and you even have the audacity to call me “Mad Man” Marx. But you know what, you may be right about me. They say there is a fine line between genius and insanity and my friend, I walk that line every day. I may actually be mad but I am mad in the most wonderful way possible.

::Marx turns away from the camera and looks out at the ocean::

As I look out at the inspiration for countless poets and artists over the ages, the muse of the immortals flows through me trying to capture the magnificence of it all in within the limitations of the human expression. When I am possessed with the gift to see and create, how can I be angry at you for struggling to be who you are trying to keep up with a Marx of greatness like myself and my young partner Travis.

As my mind drifts from the wonders around me to my match, my mind is filled with millions of glorious ways to bright forth the ecstasy of making you scream out in agony and a smile comes over my face.

::turns around towards the camera and smiles::

Poor Doe trapped in the headlights… RUN! RUN AWAY! Run while you can… ::evil cackle::

::Marx finishes his martini, throws it down and walks away::

FTB