PDA

View Full Version : Cardwriter Call - Aggression 8

JABolich
05-10-04, 12:19 AM
If you can write a match for Aggression, please respond here.

EpyonMarx
05-10-04, 02:24 AM
OK. I'll put a match together for you if you want

John Doe
05-10-04, 09:23 AM
You think you can have a card with out me writting a match! Come on now....hook it up bro...

=P

TSiegel
05-10-04, 04:45 PM
Cameron Cruise's finisher, The Shipwreck, is not an ACTUAL standard piledriver, but an Over-The-Shoulder-Cradle....piledriver.

What happens is Cruise hoists' up the opponent over either shoulder, then with the opponents head "into" his back, he takes either hand, and secures a leg, then with his other hand, cradles the oppnent's head around the opposite side of his body (Hence the first part of the finishers' move name), and then with full force and the opponent secured, Cruise drops straight down into a sit-down position, dropping his weight on the back of his opponent's head/neck.

Sorry if there was any miscommunication in the profile.

His other finishers are much simpler.

Reality Check-Kanyons' Flatliner

Cruise Control-An STF that is however very much intensified. Think of the kind of intensity Benoit brings to the Crossface and then input it to the STF.

That's it folks.

Looking forward to the card, everyone did a great job.

EpyonMarx
05-10-04, 05:48 PM
So, the Shipwreck is what in the WWE Smackdown! games is called an Emerald Fusion? I'll remember that for reference in the future :)

TSiegel
05-10-04, 06:13 PM
You make it sound so general and soft!!

EpyonMarx
05-11-04, 04:40 AM
Well, it's easier to sau than an over-the-shoulder-hooking0the-head-sit-down-neckbreaker/piledriver-combo. But either way, I do prefer the Shipwreck name:D

TSiegel
05-11-04, 12:19 PM
LOL

John Doe
05-12-04, 11:03 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I have no clue just thought i say something stupid!

Vertigo
05-12-04, 04:58 PM
From the description, it sounds like Nova's Kryptonite Krunch.

Which makes it strikingly similar to Golem's back drop driver, only Golem picks him up as though he were about to be piledriven. And he doesn't secure the head, if it kills the guy...eh. It's FW, it won't kill the guy.

TSiegel
05-13-04, 11:31 AM
Actually, I picked up on the move while at an APW (All Pro Wrestling) show back in about 1997 I believe. A man by the name of "The Gigolo" Vinnny (Or Vincente as he was later known as) Massaro, did the finisher only he called it "The ***** Slap". Another variation has him doing it remotely close to Bam Bam Bigelow's "Greeting's From Asbury Park" however he referred to his version as "Greeting's From the Pink Poodle." All you young 'uns don't know what the "Pink Poodle" is, but I'm sure you will in due time. I got a great polaroid of myself in the ring in the 'Slap. Too bad I can't find it. :(