PDA

View Full Version : Aggression 7 Feedback

JABolich
05-01-04, 04:29 PM
http://www.fwrestling.com/host/EmpirePro/tv/aggr7-01.html

Taking a cue from Katz, I'm gonna start asking for feedback on how EPW cards are turning out. So, gimme your thoughts.

STORYLINE OF THE NIGHT:

MATCH OF THE NIGHT:

WRESTLER OF THE NIGHT:

OTHER COMMENTS:

EpyonMarx
05-01-04, 04:52 PM
STORYLINE OF THE NIGHT: I must admit I enjoyed the Doe/Storms angles, although the Ryan/Freeman skit was good too.

MATCH OF THE NIGHT: This is a toughie. But, I'm gonna go with Beast/Marx, barely. There were some great matches on the card, but that one just edged it for me.

WRESTLER OF THE NIGHT: Dunno. With the exception of the Brown/Waltz match (which I apologise for not RPing for ><) I thought all the matches were great, and all the wrestlers on the card did well.

OTHER COMMENTS: Someone needs to find Neely a new toy:D

CuseTroy
05-01-04, 10:11 PM
STORYLINE OF THE NIGHT: Doe/Storms was fun, seeing as it all started by me going out of line and posting in the Doe/Lorigan thread. On that vain, whoever wrote the Storms commentary for the Doe/Lorigan match got Bryan's m.o. spot on. Liked Ryan/Freeman interactions, as always, and seeing Cam's reaction to finding out Melton was his new partner was neat.

MATCH OF THE NIGHT: It's a tie between Douglas/Sands and Beast/Marx, both fun matches.

WRESTLER OF THE NIGHT: Beast, for getting revenge on Sands and beating Jon Marx. Also the biggest night in EPW for Doe and Storms so far.

OTHER COMMENTS: It'll be fun to see how Cam and Joey interact.

PaulNJ21
05-02-04, 01:33 PM
JONATHAN Marx, Jon is common name ;->

Paul

CuseTroy
05-02-04, 01:37 PM
Ummmm...

I plea "really, really tired because of final exams"?;)