PDA

View Full Version : Mindkiller v Douglas

TheOriginalSE
04-29-04, 12:29 PM
All RP for the MINDKILLER and TROY DOUGLAS match should be done in this thread.

All RP and angles should be submitted by Saturday May 8th, at 11:59pm. All angles should be submitted to secandido@comcast.net .

CuseTroy
05-08-04, 06:09 PM
FADE IN...

Very simple this time, with only a NEW Era backdrop behind Troy Douglas, who sits in a blue metal folding chair. Troy wears a pair of khaki shorts and a black "NEW Era RAUCOUS" t-shirt. His face betrays no fear, only calmness is present.

DOUGLAS:

Mindkiller. Is that name supposed to scare me?

If that's the intent, sorry to say that you've received a failing grade for this course and will have to repeat your freshman year.

Tragic, isn't it?

You'll find I'm not one whose easily scared or intimidated, my friend. I've taken my lumps against opponents far worse, far more intimidating than you could ever be, and I'm still standing. I've gone up against a veritable laundry list of the greatest in the modern era of this sport, and I've yet to hang up the boots and call it a career.

Gemini. Dan Ryan. Kevin Powers. Rob Sampson. Stephen Waltz. Christian Sands. Hey, that's just a couple of them. I made my mark in this business going up against the elite. I crafted my LEGEND by beating them. I've had my share of setbacks along the road, but, all things considered, I believe my struggles have led to my success.

I hunger for competition, Mindkiller. That's why when Marcus LaRoque came calling, I was quick to pick up. I looked at the men who had signed with NEW; Larry Tact, El Arco Iris, Jean Rabesque, and Jonathan Marx, just to name a few, and I knew that I wanted to prove myself yet again against some of the finest wrestlers in the world.

Instead, I get stuck with you. Now, I understand the logic. This is just my second week with the company, while the other men I named have been around since, essentially, the start of this organization. So, I'll do what I've always done. I'll work my way up the ladder one by one until I've reached the pinnacle. That's my plan, and you have NO IDEA how hard I'll work to achieve my final goals.

Hell, you saw it with Angel Latora last week. That kid nearly ran me ragged with all the jumping and flipping that he did, but in the end, he found out just what everyone else always does. When you take on me, that's the end of the road. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

So, Mindkiller, you can try to scare me. You can bring your big bodyguard with yet another cliched gothic moniker. Hell, I don't care if you call upon the unholy powers of the underworld and release Satan himself.

You'll still be looking up at the lights for three seconds in the end. You'll STILL have to watch me get my hand raised by the official. You'll STILL have to look on as I make my way closer and closer to Larry Tact's World Title.

I'm not there yet, boys, but you'd better be taking a long, hard look at your rearview mirror while you guys are fighting amongst yourselves at the top. There's a man with a purpose coming right up behind you, and he's not stopping until he tastes victory at the top of the mountain.

Mindkiller, I hope you enjoy the view from the canvas. Doesn't matter how big you are, or how invincible you fancy yourself, at the end of the night, I'll ALWAYS be the one who gets the duke.

That's my part. See ya at the end of the road.

And Larry, look behind you. I'm on my way.

...FADE OUT