PDA

View Full Version : Probably a dumb question

stuclif
04-22-04, 06:49 AM
I just want to throw a quick question out there. Do you guys that run the efeds enjoy it? Ive been rping for about 6 months and having a great time doing it, competing and meeting people. But I've been curious about why the people put in the effort that they do in keeping these feds running, I cant see it, but then again I'm pretty lazy. I know its a dumb question but I'd love a bit of insight.

Cheers, Murph.

EWprezCooper
04-22-04, 12:59 PM
Well man, I am one that does enjoy it.

I love being able to come up with the angles and twist them, surprise people make things interesting. I've co-run other feds and my favorite old project is still going. I left there because my computer broke and I just couldn't get into any of the angles they were working.

I plan on making Epic Wrestling eactly that... EPIC.

ooh but there is the other side, when you get a *****ing roster that just whine all the time for the sake of it. That's when it gets frustrating.

Coop.

TheOriginalSE
04-22-04, 03:17 PM
I enjoy writing matches really..

I guess what drives me the most is that there seems to be a lack of promotions on FWCentral, and I got the urge to run one that I hope can join NFW and WFW as premier leagues ...

But I do enjoy it ..

-sean
owner, new era

PaulNJ21
04-23-04, 08:00 PM
Most of the time I enjoy it, but it can be an awful lot of work. But there is a satisfaction in running a league that you can't get RPing... you get to tell stories inside and out of the ring which I love because I'm a creative person by nature and I enjoy being around other creative people.

Plus, Good RPers keep you young...

Paul