PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Winters
03-18-04, 01:39 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but not to fantasy wrestling in general. Some may know me from fWo land as Donaven Winters, one of Eli Flair's main rivals.

I know a few of you here, Chad, though I haven't spoken with you in nearly a year. Katz, and Pete.

I've come here in hopes of finding good discussion about really anything, as the forum from the "community" I'm involved with has become a wasteland of spam, hate and other bad things.

Pete says you guys are pretty welcoming, and if not, I'll just kill him off :-)

-Justin

jediPREZ
03-18-04, 05:21 AM
I knew I smelled something funny. ;)

For those interested in Justin's work in the fWo, he handles one of my, if not favorite character there.

Donaven Winters.

http://www.fwowrestling.com/cgi/superstars/info.cgi?donavenw

That's the profile. :)

His "General RPs" (the term that flies around here, Justin) are located here:

http://www.fwowrestling.com/cgi/interviews/archivetoc.cgi?donavenw

And oh yeah, pass the spoon dude!

QueenOfTheRing
03-18-04, 09:11 AM
oh man, THIS guy?! what's the world coming to... ;)

Hex Angel
03-18-04, 08:47 PM
He said "Fantasy Wrestling."

He can stay.

Winters
03-18-04, 09:06 PM
Hi Indifferent Pete!

eWrestling~!

:D

AUMedina
03-18-04, 09:22 PM
Sorry pal, but I'm banning you now. The term "e-wrestling" is outlawed in these here parts. I won't stand for it!

It's an honor to have you joining us here at FW Central. Be advised: more people are busy participating in the leagues on these boards than actually discussing anything FW related. (hint hint). ;)

- Andrew

Chad
03-18-04, 11:10 PM
Justin,

Glad to have you here man. As Andrew pointed out, we're still in the process of getting everyone used to the 'discussion' portion of the boards. I think once the new main site is released, it'll help build that as well.

It's about time the fWo gave back to this community, since they've done nothing but take, take, take CSWA (and GXW, etc., etc.) guys (and girls). ;)

-C

Winters
03-19-04, 12:33 AM
Chad!

I came here on my own accord, though a bribe would be nice :)

Besides, if I could ever come up with another character that I actually liked and actually worked well, I'm sure I'd be able to find a home somewhere on these forums.

I can't whore Winters out like Pete does with Eli. Look what's become of the man :)

-Justin

jediPREZ
03-19-04, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Winters
I can't whore Winters out like Pete does with Eli. Look what's become of the man :)

-Justin

We actually call him the Eliminator in these parts.

(ducks Pete chairshot)

Hex Angel
03-19-04, 07:22 PM
Eh.

-One Word Indifferent Pete

Steve
03-20-04, 03:14 PM
It's time to start the music

It's time to...

Winters
03-21-04, 02:23 AM
Dance?

Chad
03-21-04, 03:35 PM
You're hopeless. You don't deserve to share a name with a muppet.

Winters
03-21-04, 04:28 PM
I wish I didn't share a name with a muppet. It'd save a lot of time on the bad jokes. Though, I could be stuck as Katz. Then I'd be using some horrible lines on chicks like "It purrs, baby."

-Justin