PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to....

Starbreaker
02-25-04, 02:49 AM
Joe Lebron!

I know you've been real helpful to me during my time here, Joe, and open to give advice and talk. Thanks for sticking around these parts, and I hope you keep on going!

Have a happy birthday!

QueenOfTheRing
02-25-04, 09:06 AM
ugh, who cares about THAT guy.

;)

Happy Birthday Joe. How about making me a poser of Troy since MillerTime is a big slacker. ;)

AUMedina
02-25-04, 01:20 PM
Happy Birthday old man. Be sure to look for the cane and rocking chair I sent you, as it will be coming to you today shortly. Jackass.... ;)

Enjoy your day Joe.

Andrew

ShawnHartXXX
02-25-04, 04:17 PM
Or is that feliz cumpleaƱos?? *Pensive Expression* Mr. Lebron, you've always been the man, now you're just a slightly older man. I've never been quite sure exactly how old you are, but for the sake of avoiding loose ends, happy 38th birthday!

RPA
Former RPer for Someguy
Go Cubs Go (Greg Maddux y'all)

Diablo
02-25-04, 09:51 PM
To Ryan: It's the latter.

To Joe: Have a happy one, dude, and beware, because you never know when El Diablo may come back for revenge. ;-) Keep doing that thing you do, don't change just to please anyone else.

JLebron
02-26-04, 02:44 PM
Thanks guys and gal (that Lindsay chick) for your wishes.....

Lindsay, I'd be happy to attempt a "Lindsay Troy" Poser, just keep in mind I may not have any "female" wrestling gear for her.... ;)

Andrew, I did receive your rocking chair however it shattered the moment I sat in it...... it would help if you'd use stronger glue on those toothpicks..... lol

Diablo, Mael's well aware of the revenge factor, after all, he instills it everywhere he goes.... :D

Shawn Hart.... all I can say about your guess is that it actually is within the ball park..... whether it's Yankee, Shea or East Rutherford remains to be seen..... :cool:

Starbreaker, anytime I can be of any help, don't hesitate to track me down.....:p

:eek:<-----That old, young-at-heart-dude..... known simply as Joe

QueenOfTheRing
02-26-04, 05:34 PM
for "gear" she's usually in pants and a shell tank-top. nothing fancy.

JLebron
02-26-04, 06:02 PM
Okie dokie.... Don't know how well I can depict her as I'm still learning Poser 5, but I'm game. Email or PM me a description/stats on her and I'll dust off a spot on my Poser workstation for her......:)

-Joe

DBrunkGXW
02-27-04, 07:05 AM
Didn't really get a chance to post this on the B-day...sorry!

But happy birthday, bro. Hope it was a good one.

- Dave

JLebron
02-27-04, 11:12 AM
Thanks Dave.... belated's are always appreciated as well.... :)

-Joe