PDA

View Full Version : Pyro vs Wells

TheOriginalSE
02-02-04, 12:02 PM
All RP for the SUDDEN DEATH Wildcard round for the TV Title match between PYRO and 'Rage o Fire' JARED WELLS should be done in this thread.

All RP and angles should be submitted by Monday February 9th, at 11:59pm. All angles should be submitted to secandido@comcast.net .

BarryClarkJr
02-09-04, 01:02 AM
(CUTTO: Jared Wells backstage after losing his tag match with Pyro....bleeding, sweating, and just wore out)

'RAGE 'o FIRE': "Well, if this isn't already a damn screw job or what? Pyro, hello my friend your dead man. Let's cut to the chase here, your dumbass cost me a chance to become the world champion. BIG MISTAKE. The reason why I came to the NEW is to become the world champion. Now PETER FILE, and MARX are runnin' around here prancin' claiming they are gonna be the next world champion. B-S MAN! COMPLETE BS! Now we are just a bunch of losers runnin' for the TV title. I'm gonna tell you what PYRO, after I beat your ass to a bloody pulp, and after I win the NEW TV title, I will take that title and shove it right up your stinkin' sorry ass. You've done pissed me off man, enough said. If you dare to show up, you'll know what TIME HAS COME TO RAGE mean........

(FADEOUT)