PDA

View Full Version : Marx/Aho vs. Shizaki/Hiroshi

jediPREZ
11-20-03, 05:07 AM
Stipulation: B.Y.O.B.

PaulNJ21
11-23-03, 09:38 PM
::Domovoi and Jonathan Marx are walking down a quiet main street::

DOMOVOI: God damn it, here is your $500. I can’t believe I took under 84 in the Baltimore Ravens/Seattle Seahawks game and still lost.

JONATHAN MARX: Never bet with a genius.

::collects the $500 and puts it in his pocket::

DOMOVOI: If you are so smart, you should have put money on Manson to beat you.

JONATHAN MARX: Are you kidding? I put ten grand on Manson, I figure I couldn’t lose either way, I either finally beat Manson or I triple my money. Sadly, I won $30,000.

DOMOVOI: I’m just glad to see you out of this stupor you have been in the last couple of days.

JONATHAN MARX: I’m still upset at myself, but you just have to put it behind you. I really need to try to get myself traded to the South. Right now, I could be resting comfortably with 60 points on top of the South. But I have to be an idiot and insist on earning my points in the NFW North…

DOMOVOI: Maybe there is still time, talk to management…

::stops in front of a library::

JONATHAN MARX: Let’s stop in here for a second….

::Marx walks up to the librarians desk::

LIBRARIAN: May I help you sir?

JONATHAN MARX: I’d like to learn how to speak hick, do you have any Jeff Foxworthy books?

LIBRARIAN: I think we have a few. Check in 827.

JONATHAN MARX: Thank you madam…

::a little kid comes running up to Marx with a book in his hand::

BOY: JONATHAN MARX! I see you every week on the TV and I’m a big fan.

JONATHAN MARX: It is always good to see my fans, especially in a library.

BOY: Could you read me and my friends a story?
JONATHAN MARX: We hadn’t really planned on staying.

BOY: PLEEEASE!

JONATHAN MARX: Well… I don’t see how it can hurt.

BOY: WOOOHOOO! ::the boy drags Marx over to the story telling chair and the kids begin to gather around::

JONATHAN MARX: What book would you like me to read to you?

::the boy hands Marx the book he had in his hand::

JONATHAN MARX: The Cat in the Hat, a fine choice for all young readers… let me begin…

The sun did not shine.
It was too wet to play.
So we sat in the house
All that cold, cold, wet day.

::shows the pictures to the kids::

I sat there with Sally.
We sat there, we two.
And I said, “How I wish
We had something to do!”

::a little boy with dirty blonde hair raises his hand::

JONATHAN MARX: Yes?

BOY: Why did you lose to Manson?

JONATHAN MARX: Manson is a legend. There is no shame in losing to Manson… let’s get back to the story, nobody is interested in hearing me talk about wrestling.

Too wet to go out
And too cold to play ball.
So we sat in the house.
We did nothing at all.

::some hands start to shoot up::

So all we could do was to
Sit!
Sit!
Sit!
Sit!
And we did not like it.
Not one bit.

::The rest of the hands go up and Marx stops reading::

JONATHAN MARX: I lost to Manson because as much I want to beat him in my head, so I can quiet people like Rabesque and Maelstrom who call Marx nothing but a lackey to Manson, I still can not bear to fight my friend 100%. In my head, beating Manson would be ten times greater than winning the Ultratitle. It would have made my season like beating no one else could. But I just didn’t have the heart to finish the job… getting back to the story…

And then
Something went BUMP!
How that bump made us jump!

We looked!
Then we saw him step in on the mat!
We looked!
And we saw him!
The Cat in the Hat!

::a little red headed girl raises her hand::

JONATHAN MARX: Yes little lady?

GIRL: I really love to watch you wrestle. You remind me of Benoit.

JONATHAN MARX: Why thank you, that is the nicest thing anyone has said to me in weeks.

GIRL: But just like Benoit, you always wind up getting the short end of the stick. How come?

JONATHAN MARX: ::starting to get slightly annoyed:: Back when you mother was growing up, there was more of an emphasis on wrestling and less of an emphasis on stories, but over the years, that all has reserved itself and wrestling has gone into a decline, sort of like Pokemon a couple of years in…. hopefully I can win the Ultratitle and Marxism can reign supreme and I can bring a second golden age to wrestling… Lets get back to the story….

And he said to us,
Why do you sit there like that?
I know it is wet
And the sun is not sunny.
But we can have
Lots of good fun that is funny!

::a boy with brown hair raises his hand::

JONATHAN MARX: ::sighs:: What is your question?

BOY: If you can’t beat Manson, how are you going to win the Ultratitle since everything thinks he is going to win it?

JONATHAN MARX: That is a very good question, I’m sorry to say that I don’t have an answer yet. I tried as hard as I could against Manson but I failed myself and I don’t think I’ll be able to out do what I did again.

BOY: So you are saying you have no shot at winning the Ultratitle?

JONATHAN MARX: Manson could always get picked off by someone in the early rounds and I could beat the wrestler that beat Manson. It is entirely possible. Nobody expected the Yankees to lose to the Marlins, but every so often, an upset happens. Let’s get back to the ultratitle and please, no more questions about Manson. I’m not really in the mood to talk about Manson.

I know some good games we could play.
Said the cat.
I know some new tricks,
Said the Cat in the Hat.
A lot of good tricks.
I will show them to you.
Your mother
Will not mind at all if I do.

::a blonde girl raises her hand::

JONATHAN MARX: Go ahead…

GIRL: Is that cat Michael Jackson?

JONATHAN MARX: ::laughs:: Cats are good, only people are evil, this is a good cat….

Then Sally and I
Did not know what to say.
Our mother was out of the house
For the day.

But our fish said, “No! No!”
Make that cat go away!
Tell that Cat in the Hat
You do NOT want to play.
He should not be here.
He should not be about.
He should be here
When your mother is out!

::a little Mexican boy raises his hand::

JONATHAN MARX: Yes?

BOY: Don’t the kids follow the NFW code of honor?

JONATHAN MARX: No, they are bad children, like Lindsey Troy and my opponent Shizaki. They are on double secret probation.

Now! Now! Have no fear.
Have no fear! Said the cat.
My tricks are not bad.
Said the Cat in the Hat
Why, we can have
Lots of good fun, if you wish,
UP-UP-UP with a fish!

::a little Japanese kid wearing a Shizaki t-shirt raises his hand::

JONATHAN MARX: A fan of Shizaki I see, go ahead, what is your question?

BOY: Why did Shizaki do wrong?

JONATHAN MARX: Despite being a genius, I am unable to answer that question. Basically two evil men came down and beat him up, now Shizaki is on the troublemakers list.

BOY: That doesn’t sound fair.

JONATHAN MARX: Shizaki is a victim of circumstance just like the fish in this story. He was just minding his own business and was made an example of.

Put me down! Said the fish.
This is no fun at all!
Put me down! Said the fish,
I do not wish to fall.

::same little boy raises his hand::

BOY: How do you know you won’t be the fish and suffer your third straight loss to Shizaki? Hart and Manson kicked your butt.

JONATHAN MARX: ::frustrated:: I’m schooled in the ways of Japanese wrestling and I’ve taken a great deal of time to study the product. Shizaki is a lot to handle, but thankfully I have a fellow world class technician at my side, the best pure wrestler in all of the CSWA, Evan Aho. With him in my corner, we cannot lose, there is no other wrestler I’d rather have by my side.

BOY: Why Evan Aho? Evan Aho hasn’t won a match since he lost to you several weeks ago to you…

JONATHAN MARX: Evan Aho has just been tired.

BOY: My grandfather was as tired as Evan Aho once, then he died.

::Jonathan Marx throws down the book shocking all the kids that are gathered::

JONATHAN MARX: I’M TIRED ABOUT ALL THESE DAMN QUESTIONS ABOUT MANSON, SHIZAKI, AND EVAN AHO! I went on a walk because I wanted a little peace of mind and I didn’t think I’d be badgered by a group of kids in a library. I was perfectly content reading you a story but you had to go and ruin even that. Let’s go Domovoi!

::a flustered Marx and Domovoi bail out of the library as a stunned crowd of children look on::

GIRL: What got into him?

BOY: He must have PMS.

::fade to black::

JLevinson
11-24-03, 12:24 AM
(FADEIN to a hallway in the locker area after Week 6. The camera is following Kazuo Shizaki as he walks slowly back to his door. Once he reaches the door, he sees a crushed black rose taped to it.

He quickly opens the door and steps inside to find his locker room completely destroyed. The only thing that remains intact is the mirror, which is spray-painted in enormous red letters...

FAILURE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

He takes another look at the small shrine that was previously sitting on the counter, yet lies in shambles on the floor, before speaking in a quiet, quick fashion.)

SHIZAKI: "Mr. Jonathan Marx... though we all appreciate the effort and care with which you promote your facade... I find it entirely unnecessary. Perhaps you think you can instill yourself with purity and character simply by being around children. Or maybe you just enjoy looking intelligent compared to small children.

"Sadly, it matters not.

"For you seem more obsessed with your loss over Manson than with the task at hand. If you cannot look forward, Mr. Marx... then I promise you, you will fail.

"You see, Mr. Marx... though I, too, shared you in defeat in Week 6... I proved a far greater point. The entire world saw Castor Strife for what he was. His entire victory was nothing but an illusion. Another illusion for Mr. Strife to play with, Mr. Marx. For these men... they need their illusions.

"Just as you do. Just as you must believe that you are fighting for something pure and good. Yet your goal... your Ultratitle... is nothing but a trophy tainted in corruption and greed since its inception. You... you chase the fool's gold... "

(He stops and looks at the mirror for a moment, pondering it, before speaking again.)

SHIZAKI: "Of course... whether or not Mr. Strife deserved victory or defeat does not matter. My points were taken from me... by a masked man.

"You might think, Mr. Marx, that my own wearing a mask makes my situation ironic. You, however, would be wrong. For I have always made my presence known in the ring, in a scheduled format. I have not once attacked a fellow competitor during his match.

"Yet I find myself on this supposed probation. I have been notified that any and all retaliations on my part will be penalized.

"It is interesting, is it not, Mr. Marx? A masked man, who felt compelled to use my own tactics against me, perhaps acting upon the will of Mr. Ryan... yet this coward... this man cannot even stand up to me and defy me. This man is not a man at all, but a mouse... or perhaps a messenger for a mouse.

"No, Mr. Marx... I am not going to retaliate upon the person who most cowardly attacked me. But I will be prepared.

"Because I am not like them. And I am certainly not like you. Your own insecurity would be laughable were it not so trite. You flaunt your education... your wrestling prowes... yet all the time you doubt yourself. You question yourself. Do you think you are a champion, Mr. Marx? Do you think that you deserve to win?

"These are questions you must ask yourself, Mr. Marx, before you dismiss me. For I will be looking forwards, not backwards. My attention lies not in training for Mr. Ryan's henchmen nor Mr. Strife's revenge... but on you.

"The black rose, Mr. Marx... is coming... whether or not you look at it."

[FADEOUT.)

PaulNJ21
11-24-03, 03:42 PM
::Jonathan Marx is standing in front of a class room in a suit and tie with the world “FAILURE” written on the chalk board::

Shizaki, while you may be a great wrestler, you are nothing more than a fool….

FAILURE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

Let me read to you some quotes on failure.

Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even. - Muhammed Ali

If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing
anything very innovative. - Woody Allen

The greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising up every time we fall.
- Confucius

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. – Walt Disney

All great men experience failure at least once in their life and by experiencing the bitter taste of failure; it helps propel them to new heights because without failure, you can not understand or maintain your greatness once you reach the top. People who never experience failure who reach the top of the mountain will not know how to deal with adversity when they get there or will take for granted what they have because it came so easy. People think because I’m a genius, that I have nothing more to learn. But the fact is, I learn something new every day and I realize that as much as I know, there is even more that I don’t know.

I’m not afraid of failing. I know there are bigger and badder men out there. I know that I’m in a league with a dozen legends in this sport. That is why I came to the NFW to compete with the best of the best, and as a youngster in this sport, I want to learn by facing the biggest names in all of wrestling.

The question is how you deal when failure when it ultimately does happen. Nobody wants failure to happen. I did not want to lose to Manson, but it happened. I have to accept that I failed and learn from my mistakes like all great men throughout history have.

You happen to be the unluckiest man in all of wrestling. While a rookie taking Manson to the limit would be considered a success for most wrestlers out there, it is eating away at my heart. I’m coming into this match with something to prove. I have not and will not over look you Shizaki. I consider you one of the best wrestlers in all of the NFW, but you have a lot to learn if you want to beat me.

Class is in session and when we meet in the Week 7 tag match, I will give you a lesson in Marxism.

JLevinson
11-25-03, 01:28 PM
(FADEIN to a vast, empty field, where none other than Kazuo Shizaki stands in the center of an emerald plain. The skyline behind him is filled with tall oaks and pine trees. His gi flaps wildly in the wind, and he faces the camera.)

SHIZAKI: "Tell me, Mr. Marx... do you really have anything to say at all? Or are you simply content with repeating what great men have already said?

"Yet you sit upon your high and mighty throne, casting dispersions upon me. You call me a fool yet provide no evidence. You speak of learning from failure, but I haven't seen any evidence that you've learned anything at all.

"You see, Marx... failure and victory come hand in hand. One moment... one false move... is all it takes. Sometimes, as in Mr. Strife's case, victory can be attained simply by being in the right place at the right time. It does not make him more of a man. His victory is hollow and defenseless. Conversely, my loss is entirely meaningless, as I proved more in defeat than I could in victory.

"Just as you may stand there, with your suit and tie, and your chalkboard, and though your lips may move, and you may appear to say something of substance... you have said nothing. You have simply applied what everyone has already known to yourself, yet it has provided you with no comfort.

"As I am sure you have realized, Mr. Marx, things are not always as they appear. Failure in itself does not make you a better person. Simply because you failed to defeat Mr. Manson does not qualify you to be more worldly or intelligent than I. Your Ivy League education is simply another crutch for you to lean on.

"Mr. Marx... as long as you feel as though you must prove yourself to the world, you will fail to do so. As long as you think respect and honor can be derived from success and failure, you will never know true victory or evolution.

"You are, quite simply, grasping for something that isn't there. I am not the unluckiest man in wrestling. I am simply a man who underestimated the lack of honor in this sport. I will not do it again. Should Mr. Ryan dare to send someone for me, he will find out most quickly that vengeance is something that the Black Rose knows all too well."

(From the adjacent dirt road comes the sound of a quiet engine as a stretched black limo pulls into view. It slows to a stop and out the door comes first the enormous black man with sunglasses and a three-piece suit from earlier; then a normal-sized but strangely intimidating Japanese man decked out in another suit, sunglasses, and black leather gloves; after him, a small Japanese man with gold-rimmed glasses and perhaps the nicest suit of all, carrying a briefcase; finally, another Japanese man, who looks like the first. They begin to walk towards Shizaki in the field.)

SHIZAKI: "As you see, Mr. Marx, I have business to attend to. When you feel as though you have something worth saying...

"... you know how to reach me."

(FADEOUT.)

PaulNJ21
11-25-03, 03:55 PM
::Jonathan Marx is wandering around a golf course at night with a wood in his hands presumably searching for something::

JONATHAN MARX: A black rose is a black rose is a black rose… except when it doesn’t live up to its name. While I recognize the fact that you got screwed and SCREWED BADLY in your match by Dan Ryan and Castor Strife and the NFW unjustly punished you for being a VICTIM of an attack, you need to stop being such a damn puss and dishonoring your name.

The origin of Black Rose nickname you carry comes from an old Mafioso practice of sending painted black roses to the person you intended to kill as a warning. The mere SIGHT of a black rose instills fear into the hearts of men to the point where they take their own lives before they can have their lives taken from them. Have you done that Shizaki?

::uses the wood to see if the ball has gone into the bushes but finds nothing and continues to walk on::

I regret to say that you, just I like I did against Manson, have failed, you have allowed yourself to become a victim and it is down right shame. You are a warrior Shizaki. You have the potential to be the greatest warrior in all of the NFW, but you ironically lack one thing…. The killer instinct.

You have to put the fear of God into Dan Ryan and Castor Strife for what they did to you instead of allowing yourself to be bullied. If you were truly feared, they wouldn’t have dared to attack you the way they did and if they did, they would have made sure to injure you so you couldn’t seek your revenge. You have to step up and make them realize that you aren’t a man to be messed with.

::arrives at the sand trap and looks down at the dimly lit trap::

I know what you are going to say, none of this in my business, in a way, you are right… but you are wrong…. I really wanted to face a Shizaki on top of his game so I can say that I beat you at the top of your game instead of watered down version of yourself. I wanted to face Shizaki in his most dangerous form. I wanted to feel that rush that comes when you know your own safety is in danger, but you continue to fight for your life because you are at your breaking point.

I want you to do me a favor. Bring all that anger that you have for Castor Strife and Dan Ryan and channel it in your match against me, show me what you are capable of. Show the world what you are capable of and let everyone know in the NFW that our is thee match on the show which the people most want to see because they know that both of us will go at it 100% until our older brethren in the south. We are the NFW North, what this sport should be and we can’t let everyone watching at home and in the arena down.

::walks down to the green and looks around::

We can bring chairs and Kin and Evan Aho can sit on the outside sipping their ice tea while we take care of our business and we will determine this match one on one.

::looks down and turns his head slightly::

I’ll have Domovoi on the outside so if anything happens, he will be there to stop Ryan and Strife from sticking their nose into other people’s business. You better bring all the weapons you can carry because nothing is going to stop me from locking in the Marxism and making you a victim as channel all the anger I have for losing in match against Manson.

::reaches down and pulls a ball out of the hole::

May the god of old school wrestling have mercy on your soul.

::FTB::

JLevinson
11-26-03, 01:53 AM
(FADEIN to the shrine we have seen many times before, covered in elaborate banners depicting various Japanese symbols. In almost complete darkness, Kazuo Shizaki sits cross-legged before a shrine with one single white candle lit in front of him, his head bowed. Without moving, he speaks.)

SHIZAKI: "Are you listening, Mr. Marx? Can you hear it? (pauses) If you just close your eyes... I know you could feel it. I know that you want to. But perhaps you're afraid. Maybe you don't want to see. I know not, Mr. Marx, because you refuse to look forwards instead of backwards.

"Your concern, Mr. Marx, should not be with Mr. Strife and Mr. Ryan. Can you not see? In their actions, Mr. Ryan and Mr. Strife disgraced themselves and their names. They are honorless... petty children. All they want is their hands raised in the air. They care not for this sport or themselves.

"But I assure you, Mr. Marx... people like that... people who disgrace this sport... they will be dealt with. There are no actions in the NFW that do not have consequences.

"Yet I digress... this is not your concern. Your concern, it would seem, stems from the idea that I am somehow not in... top form, so to speak.

"Do you think I should give in to anger? Simply allow my rage to wash over me like a storm? If I were to be no more than a dangerous animal? No, Mr. Marx... this is not my way. Emotion is just another weakness. The path is through merciless methodology.

"I will make you a promise, Mr. Marx. And the Black Rose does not break promises.

"I promise you... that you will receive the fight of your life. You may believe that I have somehow fallen. You may accuse me of failure or simply allowing myself to fall victim.

"But you simply do not see. There are more important things now than hollow victories or bitter revenge. The very honor of this sport is in peril.

"You will see, though, Mr. Marx. Because I will show you. And once you have been shown... once you've seen the truth...

"Then you will join me. And together, Mr. Marx... we can do what needs to be done. What has needed to be done for a long time.

"Until then, Mr. Marx... continue to wander in the darkness for your fool's gold. For the only thing that waits for you...

"... is me."

(FADEOUT.)

DBrunkGXW
11-26-03, 02:44 AM
FADE IN

DAN RYAN sitting in a high backed chair in his study....at least...high backed for anyone but him....and looking sternly into the camera

Ryan: "You know fellas, as much as I enjoy hearing my name every time one of you open your mouths....there's a problem with all of this."

"I didn't attack you, Kazuo."

"We had our match....you won. Congratulations. It's by my reputation that I've been accused of seeking revenge. I earned that reputation so I can't really blame management for assuming it was me."

"I don't care about probation. They can do whatever they want."

"But it wasn't me. That much I can assure you."

"I don't come in a mask. If you're attacked by me, you'll damn sure hold no doubt in your mind."

"So in future conversations, find someone else to use to get your motivation. Unless you start it up again.....our business is finished."

FADE OUT

PaulNJ21
11-26-03, 04:34 PM
::Jonathan Marx is standing from of a tank on an army base he is visiting the troops at for the Thanksgiving Holday::

JONATHAN MARX: Just a word of advice to Dan Ryan before I get to Shizaki,, when you are 6’7 330 pounds in a league where you are the biggest monster in the fed, you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT put on a mask and expect not to be identified. Maybe if you shrunk seven inches and lost a 100 pounds it would be different, but until that day, you are the world’s worst masked man.

Another word of advice. Manson is right… mansier.

Shizaki, all I can say is welcome back to the NFW, I am finally starting to see a bit of fire in your eyes. Dare I say it, your killer instinct has finally returned. I like it, I really, really like it. This is the Black Rose I dreamed of facing, a man who truly lives up to his name.

But as for fear, I am afraid of no man but myself. I am the same man who risked his own sanity in order to beat DJ Havok. I am the man who took a beating from Maelstrom and kept on coming back for more in an attempt to win the GLCW Heavyweight Title. Hell, I even took Manson to his limit and dared to work over his previously injured back. One of these days, I’m going to get myself killed for the sake of the old school revolution, but if I do, that is the sacrifice that I have to make for the sake of this sport.

Throughout the centuries, men have gone to war for what they believe and I am no different. The question has been asked to me before, “Why do I throw my life away so recklessly?” I answer them, that is a question that they should ask themselves instead. I am fighting for the honor of a sport which dates back to the early Olympic Games because I love wrestling and I want to see this sport live on long past my time here on earth.

Maybe I am a dreamer who will never achieve his goal, but that does not make the cause I am fighting for any less important or shake my will to go on fighting. You are a fellow warrior like myself who believes in honor which is why I will make to you a couple of promises right now,

I promise you that our match will be clean and a battle between men. I will not enlist the services of any of these men who hold grudges against you to do my bidding. Seven foot tall Domovoi who is skilled in six different martial arts will be on the outside, preventing anyone from interfering. I don’t want any help from Dan Ryan or Castor Strife. This is a battle that should be settle in the ring.

But if anyone someone manages to poke their head into our business, I offer my assistance to you in making their lives a living hell until the ends of their days. I will not have my matches ruined by masked men simply because the NFW can’t enforce their own rules. If they can’t enforce them, I will.

Shizaki, I respect you and your skills, you bring your weapons and I’ll bring mine and we’ll show the world why we are the two finest wrestlers and warriors in all of the NFW.

As George has Patton has said, “There is one tactical principal which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.”

Let the fun begin.

DBrunkGXW
11-27-03, 01:39 PM
FADE IN

DAN RYAN in front of a simple NFW backdrop...

Ryan: "I'm gonna do this for you just once, Marx...since you apparently are just as dense as the competition committee on this one. Did you even watch the Shizaki-Strife match?"

"Maybe you were listening in on radio NFW, I don't know."

"But let me enlighten you....."

Shots of the masked 'El Puta" running in and blinding Shizaki....and then...

O'CONNOR: "I assume you're referring to Dan Ryan, but if you look at the tape - that man wasn't close to his height in the least."

"Whattya think, Marx? Maybe I did shrink a little bit and drop a hundred pounds....since the guy in that mask was no bigger than 6'2" on his toes."

"So since you're the jackass of the two between you and Shizaki...I'll tell you one last time. I didn't attack him, and I suggest you keep my name off of your lips...unless you need me to shut you up myself."

"You just remember that part about the biggest monster in the fed. I know how to silence loudmouths who take potshots from afar."

"Then I'll show you what fun is...."

FADE OUT

PaulNJ21
11-27-03, 06:25 PM
::Jonathan Marx is watching A Miracle on 34th Street and the movie comes to a commercial break::

JONATHAN MARX: Yes, I did watch Shizaki vs. Strife and I did hear O’Connor, who must be moonlighting as Mr. Magoo, say that the person did appear shorter, but apparently, the league upon further video review didn’t agree with his assessment.

Consider yourself another Rock Hudson, because the league has outed you…

From an official press release from the NFW…

“NFW North wrestlers on the probation list included Castor Strife, Dan Ryan and Kazuo Shizaki - the two latter wrestlers stemming from the unprovoked attack of Shizaki during the Strife match. Due to the nature of the attack, Ryan and Shizaki were placed on the list to hopefully insure that neither wrestler interferes in subsequent matches.”

If the NFW felt that they had enough proof to put you on probation and subsequently put Shizaki on probation so he wouldn’t retaliate, they must have had concrete proof to support their claim, so apparently, contrary to your claims, you were indeed responsible despite your Michael Jackson level of denial.
Now if you want to get angry and roar like the big foot that you are and threaten me with more physical violence, that is fine, but after facing Maelstrom and Manson, I doubt that there is anything you could do to put the fear of God in me and ultimately, it doesn’t solve your problem.

The real people you should be angry at is NFW Management for messing a perfectly good plan, it was totally working and they went and messed it up.

Now run off and snort a couple of turkeys down and leave us alone.

::goes back to watching the movie::

FTB

JLevinson
11-27-03, 08:44 PM
(FADEIN to a Japanese-styled garden, where Kazuo Shizaki sits upon the edge of a fountain that depicts a dragon spitting over itself. He gazes at the water indifferently.)

SHIZAKI: "Mr. Ryan. I'm only going to tell you this once, so you had better listen. I saw El Puta with my own eyes before I was blinded. I know it was not you who threw the salt in my eyes and caused my first defeat.

"But if you think, Mr. Ryan, that I'm not intelligent enough to see whose lackey that man was... who he acted for...

"... then you are sadly mistaken. And your sins will be avenged. Whether it is next week or next month... you will know your cowardice will be punished. Of that I give you my word.

"But what you fail to realize, Mr. Marx, time and time again, is that this is none of your business. I don't need you to fight my wars for me. I am very capable of dealing with Mr. Ryan by myself.

"The truth, Mr. Marx... is that now the whole world knows what Dan Ryan really is. There is no myth. No monster. Just a fraud... a frail ego whose pride is wounded.

"So you see, my failure is not a failure at all... but a greater victory. Though the points may be gone, the message remains the same. When you step into that ring... it is my ring. And you will honor that ring, or you will suffer the consequences."

(He reaches down and picks up a lilypad, staring at it for a moment before crushing it in his hand and letting it fall to the ground.)

SHIZAKI: "Mr. Marx... though I appreciate the sincerity with which you extend me your respect, I don't want it. You speak of the killer instinct... of the fear of the Black Rose... but I need not be reminded. I do not need you to tell me how I should or should not be.

"You are not very different than those whom you despise, Mr. Marx. Your elaborate ruse and use of children to display your heart, or lack thereof, is appalling. If you think I want any part of your so-called 'Old School Revolution,' then you can think again.

"I only have one goal, Mr. Marx... one thing which I was paid to do. And I am going to do it. And do you know why? Can you imagine why someone such as myself would bother to do such a frivolous thing? I am wealthy beyond any need I could ever have. And I have stood on the dark expanses of the soul... and I have seen the vengeance of terrible men.

"There is something real in this, Mr. Marx. Some truth behind the illusion. Some art in this dance. And I will find it.

"Make no mistake, Mr. Marx... I will do whatever it takes to achieve my goals. When you think I can take no more... when you have given everything you have and delivered it to me... I will still rise. The Black Rose will still bloom.

"So it begins, Mr. Marx. Another chapter. Another opponent. Another opportunity to step ever closer to what must be done... what has needed to be done for so long.

"Sayonara, Mr. Marx. We will meet again."

(FADEOUT.)

PaulNJ21
11-28-03, 01:56 AM
::the camera focuses in on the TV::

::Jonathan Marx is in a children’s hospital at the bed side of a child hooked up to several IVs::

BOY: The doctors say I don’t have long to live. ::coughs:: Mr. Marx, I was wondering if you could do me one last favor before I head up to the pearly gates.

JONATHAN MARX: ::with a tear in his eye:: Don’t speak like that, you’ll pull through, I’ll do anything you want Timmy.

TIMMY: I want my last memory to be of you beating Shizaki with the Marxism.

JONATHAN MARX: Don’t worry, I’ll beat Shizaki clean in the middle of the ring with the Marxism, but you have to promise me that you pull through.

TIMMY: I promise.

::a note flashes on the bottom of the screen::

“CHEER FOR MARX, IF YOU DON’T WANT THIS CHILD TO DIE"

::camera pans back from the TV to Jonathan Marx::

JONATHAN MARX: Now that is exploiting children, the reason I use children in my promos are that they are naturally entertaining. You never know what they may say or do next. I don’t coach children on what to say or make them work from scripts. They work for free and are glad to get a little face time on NFW TV. Let me introduce you to my own personal camera man Harvey.

::Harvey walks out from behind the camera and waves::

I’ve learned the best way to get material is to have Harvey follow me around and we use the best footage available to help promote the match. Hours and hours of footage of me sleeping, eating, getting dressed, and using the bathroom ends up on the cutting room floor. Now I know what you are all thinking, DVD Box Set filled with best deleted scenes that never saw the light of day. We are already working on it.

Now there are those that think of milked the children gambit beyond its limit and it is time to diversify, and personally, we here at Marxism Inc. agree. There are millions of other different groups out there which we can exploit for entertainment value, particularly the elderly. There is an old saying in entertainment that “OLD IS GOLD!”

In the upcoming months as we draw closer to the Allstar Break, we will focus on the more decript members of the NFW South in all their glory as they struggle with problems with senility, hearing problems, broken hips, and improper disposal of adult diapers. Oh, the fun we will have when we laugh with seniors about the problems they face in ever day life to shine a little light in their otherwise dreary day. Old is indeed Gold.

Stay tuned Shizaki, I think you’ll like what you see.

FTB

DBrunkGXW
11-28-03, 04:02 PM
FADE IN

DAN RYAN, no backdrop....just a chair....

Ryan: "Fine, Kazuo. Think what you want. Try what you will. I've got more important things to worry about......"

FADE OUT....

PaulNJ21
12-01-03, 04:09 AM
::Jonathan Marx is out Christmas Shopping with Domovoi at 1AM in the morning, Domovoi is in charge of pushing the carriage::

DOMOVOI: I don’t understand why we have to do Christmas shopping this late at night.

JONATHAN MARX: Do you see any other people around?

DOMOVOI: No.

JONATHAN MARX: Exactly, no crowds…. This is the best time to do Christmas shopping. We practically have the store all to ourselves.

DOMOVOI: Yeah, that is because sane people are at home sleeping.

JONATHAN MARX: Hush you, just be a good man and push.

DOMOVOI: How exactly is this training for Shizaki?

::looks at the video games featured on the wall::

JONATHAN MARX: Christmas shopping is strenuous work. There is a lot of walking, carrying packages, and…. Ooh, Namco Museum… my cousin has a GameCube, this might be good for him.

DOMOVOI: These games are old, no kid wants to play this retrocrap.

JONATHAN MARX: Unlike the NFW South, this retro game can still go. This has Pac Man, Dig Dug, and Pole Position all in one, that is a hell of a buy and it is only $20. I’ll have you know that I spent some of best time in my life playing Dig Dug, a highly underrated masterpiece.

DOMOVOI: Sounds like you are getting it more for you than your cousin, but fine, get it for him.

JONATHAN MARX: I just want him to grow up properly on the classics. Take Shizaki for example, he has always had a world of talent but he is finally coming into his own in the NFW because he is finally facing quality opponents like myself and learning how wrestling should be done.

DOMOVOI: Never thought of it that way before.

JONATHAN MARX: Let’s do a little more walking around, maybe we can find something else he may like, let’s head for the toy section.

::starts walking down to the toy section::

DOMOVOI: I dunno, kids are more into video games these days, they don’t like to use their imagination anymore.

JONATHAN MARX: And it is the downfall of the human race, kids just plunk themselves down in front of a video game instead of having to create their own world. There is very little thinking involved. It just teaches you to handle your joystick.

DOMOVOI: That is puberty.

JONATHAN MARX: I meant controller wiseass. Whoa… ::Marx stops dead in his tracks:: Unicron… ::looks down at the Unicron toy::

DOMOVOI: Who?

JONATHAN MARX: Don’t tell me you don’t know who Unicron is. Unicron was this evil planet slash robot which devoured entire innocent civilizations and left destruction in its wake.

DOMOVOI: I was too old for Transformers, but it sounds like what Manson did to you. Your spirit of old still isn’t back yet.

JONATHAN MARX: Manson isn’t at fault for that, others have done that to me. Is it Manson’s fault that I’ve busted my ass since the beginning of the NFW and they only choose to give me the featured match when he was in the main?

DOMOVOI: No, not it isn’t.

JONATHAN MARX: Is it Manson’s fault that I got treated like a second class citizen in GLCW by Rabesque and Dakota Smith as the man who named the Gentlemen of Dignity? No, in fact, that was my fault because I wanted to blend into the background and learn from two of the best in the sport in Anarky and Manson.

DOMOVOI: Yeah, but you did a lot for them too.

JONATHAN MARX: Still would… Management is just trying to get me to really fight Manson without holding back. They like messing with your mind like Unicron did with Galavatron, like when they book wrestlers like me and Evan Aho in weapons matches when we’d rather wrestle.

DOMOVOI: Where is Evan Aho anyways?

JONATHAN MARX: I’ve made several phone calls to him, but he is a very busy man, he did say he would try to do some press if his schedule allowed. It is easier getting an audience with the Pope.

DOMOVOI: Things are never easy are they…

JONATHAN MARX: They certainly are not, but worse comes to worse, I can handle it myself. It isn’t like Shizaki’s partner has checked in with him either and has had time to plan, so we are at even strength except for the fact that I have to wrestle two matches.

DOMOVOI: That should be cake with your endurance.

JONATHAN MARX: I’m in tip top shape, but this isn’t like wrestling two wrestling matches, these are both going to be weapons matches and we are going to be beating each other senseless with all kinds of plunder. I'm going to feel like Ray Lewis made me his *****.

DOMOVOI: If Shizaki was a real Japanese wrestler, he wouldn’t be using foreign objects to win a match. The only company which use to do that kind of stuff already went dead.

JONATHAN MARX: A real Japanese warrior would, but Shizaki isn’t made of the same stuff his ancestors were made of. He is going to take great pleasure in beating me to a pulp with all his weapons, but I’m going to beat him at his own game by using old school wrestling to my advantage.

DOMOVOI: So…. What have you decided about Unicron?

JONATHAN MARX: I’ll beat his ass too… all I have to do is unleash the power of the matrix…. Oooh, you mean the toy, lets get this before it sells out.

DOMOVOI: For your cousin?

JONATHAN MARX: For me, my cousin isn’t in two bring your own bag of weapons matches. After fighting Shizaki, Rabesque, Mr. Melton, and Lindsay Troy all in one night, I deserve a good Christmas.

DOMOVOI: I’ll stick the Unicron in the carriage. We can look for your cousins present when we have some time. Are we done?

JONATHAN MARX: Let’s head for home and roll out.

FTB

JLevinson
12-01-03, 11:59 AM
(FADEIN to the training dojo we have seen previously. Kazuo Shizaki stands in the center of the empty dojo, a bo spinning in his hand, blurring his features. He does not stop spinning the bo as he speaks.)

SHIZAKI: "I have no strategy; I make the Right to Kill and the Right to Restore Life my Strategy. I have no designs; I make Seizing the Opportunity by the Forelock my Designs. I have no miracles; I make Righteous Laws my Miracle. I have no principles; I make Adaptability to all circumstances my Principle. I have no tactics; I make Emptiness and Fullness my Tactics.

"Such is just a piece of the Creed of the Samurai, Mr. Marx. The Bushido led the Samurai into greatness with honor, respect, and diligence. The Samura lived and died by their swords. More than anything, though, the Samura lived by their own Code of Honor, and it was their greatest strength as well as their greatest weakness.

"The Ninja were not so different, Mr. Marx. Though they used no such Code of Honor, they used their knowledge and stealth as power over life and death. Although the first Ninja were not assassins, Mr. Marx, they evolved. They adapted. In a sense, they were simply Samurai with a different code of ethics.

"Perhaps you'd like me to get to the point, Mr. Marx. So I shall. You see, Mr. Marx... though I may dress as one, I am no Ninja. And though I may believe in honor and respect, I am no Samurai.

"I am, quite simply, the evolution... the synergy... of two worlds... two ideals."

(He suddenly stops spinning the bo and holds it horizontally with his palms facing up.)

SHIZAKI: "The bo is the simplest of weapons, Mr. Marx. No sharp edges. No steel pieces. Just a piece of wood. Yet in the right hands... it is lethal.

"But I have no need for it. The Black Rose, Mr. Marx... is a weapon in itself. The edge of my hand can strike and draw blood. The force of a well-placed roundhouse can break a man's bones. The Tsume Mahi... if done just right... can leave a man paralyzed but for a few moments.

"So you see, Mr. Marx... that I will bring no weapons into that ring. You may bring yours. The Black Rose cares not. For it is just another crutch for you to lean upon. Another weakness exposed.

"You will not make me submit, Mr. Marx. You will not lock in your Marxism. And though Mr. Aho and Mr. Hiroshi have apparently deemed us unworthy of their presence... it will be their skills, or lack thereof, that decide how this match ends.

"There is a revolution coming, Mr. Marx. But it is not for the old school, or the way things are. Things do not de-evolve. Instead, the very sport must move forward, not into the dregs of violence, but into the honor and respect that the sport deserves.

"Prepare yourself, Mr. Marx. For the revolution has begun.

"Of that... the Black Rose promises."

(FADEOUT.)